youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Reuters/status/853135106982203392
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~!

>was going to use that exact picture

The public knows what they are told, and they are told about them often enough to know who they are, among voting people.

The strategy of the DNC is to hack off parts of Trump's team bit by bit.

>ywn suck a 30 feet long, 20,000 pound cock

Roma were not slaves, unlike slavs.

Anyone have the screenshot of the millions of huac bowls being ordered? pls

reminder drumpf hasnt done ANYTHING good,

drumpf is a hypnocrite, plain and symbol....

>pic related its drumfies

21k pound* get it right.

I hate gypsies

Good morning otherPoland. Saw you yesterday at the TDS/TRS thread. Major fan huh?
Yesterday you were productively dissenting, this morning you just reverted to reposting basically the same kind of insult and insinuation the left does.
Wanna talk like yesterday? You seem reasonable. Here is a question to boot: what is your goal coming to this thread?
Are you trying to tell this thread something? What is the central point of your message, what do you want this thread to do / to know?

Who here /repliestoshillstogetfree(you)s/?

And salty toilet pumper back to spamming. So much for cognitive dissonance

>ITT

>reverted to reposting basically the same kind of insult and insinuation the left does
fags in this thread have no room to bitch about ad hominem or childish insults

Checked. I'm mad I didn't buy some of those to resell.
Sometimes when it's slow. I filtered him for this thread though. Also get better taste in witches.

>serious debate
>on Sup Forums

no point in debating trumpflakes, drumpfy would rape their babies and they would still call him based

I saw you ask last thread and went looking for it, but could not find it. Sorry.

Did find this blast from the past though:

Still no Nuke? Kim must of pussy'd out

tell that to autismo:

Thanks

Can ¡Yeb! still win?

>And salty toilet pumper back to spamming
>complaining about spam on /ptg/
as you kids say TOP KEK

Kek, my thoughts exactly. This particular one tho is a confirmed SpencerFag. Check their pathetic attempt of reboot their little clique at . Failed and died at the archives, with Vietnam there to keep them company. Sad.

At least they dropped the pretense that "they are the real Sup Forums Trump supporters that turned" and showed their true faces: outsiders trying to hang on his controlled opposition movement.

me on the 2nd to the left

>being a newfag
lmao fucking shills

Hes not autistic, hes just on a whole different level of irony

We have welcomed debate repeatedly but you numbers are so low that really the only effective course of action is spamming insults, as you do.

Your "ideology", if you can even call it that, is nothing so substantive that you could succinctly form any points so this is what you do. It is pathetic, really. What is it that you wished to debate so much that you are sticking around here?

What is it you hope to accomplish by being here? I sincerely doubt you have ever accomplished anything of significance even in this small site.

Pretending to be retarded level of irony?

I like helper.

There is nothing autistic that he has posted. To come here to spam and spout absolute garbage is the epitome of austism, this is what you are doing at 5am on an anime website.

You are racists anti-semites if you don't fight for Israel, Goyim.

>leddit refugee calling someone else a newfag

only a kiked trumpzombie would cry about the altright

>5 AM
>their shift starts

>A literal flip
Well well well

Kek

>effective course of action is spamming insults, as you do.
as you see threds are very slow = people jumping ship, I'm here to purge the rest of you morons

>that time when Jeb thought twitter was a search engine

/)

EXPLOSION~

She's one of your own, why isn't she your favorite?

There has been nothing that was "sustained". The wording choice of the image is a giveaway of who made it, it is a sophomoric at best.

You have not answered me here, respond:
You wished to debate and discuss, lets debate and discuss.

its 4 in the fucking morning kill yourself retard
I swear you newfags are cancer dumb as a rock

I miss Jeb antics.

The shill is projecting. The shills are jumping ship lmao.

The redpill strikes again.

>To come here to post politically relevant memes is the epitome of autism
Compared to spamming momiji in a thread about donald trump?

It is 5am on a Saturday holiday weekend. This is one of the lowest activity times of the week. This is the ideal time for you to spam your nonsense, because your pathetic attempts are magnified by low activity times.

No one has left, the activity levels on the mean have not lowered. You have accomplished nothing and will accomplish nothing by being here.

/ptg/ in a nutshell

You are not posting politically relevant things, you have said nothing of relevance or importance because you have nothing.

The way he defend Spencer almost made me thought it's Spencer himself.
No one here watched that Spencer's video and not thought it was a set up. And the fact that that he was well known after that video.

>pathetic attempts
calling out trump on his bullshit is pathetic, because he flips so fuking fast that at the moment of writing this post he changed his stance on 2 things

I CAN'T WATCH THE ANIME BECAUSE OF SLOW NET SPEED AND VERY JEWY NETWORK PROVIDERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We've done this song and dance, what a shill is and why. Outsiders are shills, as you are.

When is the next Trump rally.

I wonder who (((true Sup Forums))) supported.

Here is another parh tic attempt of theirs back in the days.

> 4 posts

Sad

roll

Trump's magic wand is making countries barter their leverage in negotiations just to not get branded by labels he made out of thin air.
twitter.com/Reuters/status/853135106982203392

But there is no Syria intervention, autismo...

only a butthurt the_dildoer would be butthurt about Based Spencer ;) did he steal the alt-rright from your pal Milo?

Download it senpai. It's not as good as the OVA's admittedly but it's still pretty good. I wish Amanda and co would get more screen time though.

Because anime is for kids

If people care about assad and russia so much why are their no generals of them?

You've not called out anyone on anything, you have not said a single thing of substance here because you have nothing.

It is pathetic because it will bear no fruit, there is nothing to be capitalized upon at this moment and your attempts could be far more competently carried out by someone who could be bothered to cite things and argue properly. These are skills that you very clearly lack with your blatant nonsensical quips and lack of substance.

Your methods are transparent and they do not achieve any of your ends, you need to rethink your approach.

If you have something to debate then debate it, if you wish to make points they cite your points. You have said nothing of substance because you have nothing.

>Outsiders are shills
Wouldn't that make most people in this thread shills? It is a reddit colony after all. Unless you consider anyone from Sup Forums to be on the outside.

Misuse of the word "based" should be a punishable offense.

Everything else has been touched by jewish hands.

Who here /fight4israel/?

CORNMENT

Your nonsense is built on false assumptions so any attempt to refute you would only be validating your pathetic nonsense.

no more space left :-((
planning on buying a TB hard drive next month

R0lling for Horder so I'd stop being a manlet

>bombing a foreign governments airforce is not intervention
So I guess you'd have no problem if Russia bombed Andrews airforce base as retaliation for Trump killing innocent people by accident in an airstrike?

>$150 million campaign

>you are wrong shut up shut up SHUT UP
and you laughed at
>bernie can still win guys!
pathetic

If you want proof he is a scumbag remember about the Trump University, it happened way before the camapaigns and Trump fucking lost on it also he insulted a Judge in damage control.

>ID
>Go Poo

Holy fuck buy a hard drive, a decent one costs P2500.

>lel

Lad, you are going to get the hammer and won't be able to joepost.

You're the one who said "outsiders" are shills. I'm just curious what your definition of an "outsider" is.

>100% Kosher

I bet someone who isn't an unapologetic trumpflake

>bombs an empty Syrian airbase
>asks "what if Russia retaliates"

Are you autistic, a shill or an autistic shill?