N
D
O
N

Fuck off.

We'll see how this AMA goes.

How'd you know?

Talk about echo chambers...

There is nothing to ask of you, since it seems the only quality you possess is your skin colour.

No mention on where you work, what you do, what your views are... Its just "im black, i bet you dont like black people, do you?"

No one gives a shit faggot. Go back to r3ddit

When are you leaving?

you need to go back

I'm an electrician by trade, but currently I'm a construction worker that's in his early 20s and I like superhero movies.

Nothing about you is interesting...Why would we want to know about a genetic suicide because Radio1 said it'd be smash, yeah?

Never? I mean, I'd like a British/Ghanaian dual citizenship, but I don't see myself ever moving abroad.

As soon as you go back to Mexico, ese.

Literally nothing of interest. Not even an ideology or a world view to argue for or against.

You are boring.

You sound like a bro. What's your thoughts on British culture and Islamic culture in Britain in general and London in specific.

There's nowhere for me to "go back" to except for the London borough I was born in.

whose black, mum or dad?

I'm stealing this GIF.

Your presence in the UK is detrimental to White people. Why aren't you in a mixed race or all black paradise, like Haiti or Zimbabwe, helping your fellow mulattoes to better themselves?

Not everybody's tryna save the world, but if you must know I'm a Black Lives Matter supporter (though not an activist) and I'd consider myself a Libertarian.

It's alright. I've never really lived abroad so it's second nature I guess.

My father.

>I'm a worker that's in his
>I'm a worker who's in my
Raised in the UK and can barely speak English. Welcome to the wonderful world of race-mixing.

Why haven't you claimed reparations yet

For the same reason that you ain't living in Europe despite being of European descent, because I was born here.

>because I was born here.
That doesn't mean you belong there.

You're literally a grammar Nazi.

I'm Ghanaian on my father's side so I'm not entitled to any.

Do you belong in Australia?

>my father
*Sigh* This is unfortunately not surprising.

How does it feel knowing that your mother hates herself so much that she decided to have child that looks nothing like her?

I genuinely take pity on you because you have probably inherited some mental health issue from her due to no fault of your own. It commonly understood in psychology that people hurt themselves because they primarily hate the way they look and by having a child that looks nothing like them, it is the ultimate expression of this.

Are you a piece of shit? think hard and give a genuine answer.

Did your dad abandon you and your mother because he was black?

If it wasn't for whites, Australia would be muslim thanks to early indonesian traders.

yes, because Australia didn't exist before we made it you stupid nigger.

Why haven't niggers been exterminated yet?

5 off

Does it suck you ended up with a small penis?

I was starting to like you since I dont have problems with blacks in very small numbers but since you said that you can go fug yourself, meanie

That was literally the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

She doesn't hate herself. She even married a white guy (my stepdad) after her and my dad divorced after 15 years. Family transcends race.

>no problem with blacks
Cuck.

No, but they divorced after about 15 years as a lot of married couples in the west do.

Why do blacks have delusions of grandeur? Why do you have to be a prince? You really think that highly of yourself? What have you done to deserve the title of prince?

>Anglos
>White

this is what you niggerlovers get for throwing WW2 away, now pay the price (((CIVIC NATIONALISTS))) :^)

What are you? A Pole?

I didn't know that the Indonesians reached Australia before The British. Everyday's a school day...

Scottish

I agree. Anglos are always getting cucked by niggers. And they fought a war for the Jew's.

It was inhabited before Captain Cook discovered it, mate.

hello tyran

Jews*

how many half brother niglets do you have?
How many years has your negroid father spent in gaol?
Do you have any contact with him?
Do you feel disgusted everytime you look in a mirror?

Believe me, Ronald Reagan tried.

Do you believe this bullshit about race realism?

You know, the thing which believe that there is no distinct race between white, between black, between spics and between arab themselves?

I personally don't like this strategy because when you hate on blacks for much it gives them a sense of purpose. If you just ignore them they don't know what to do.

Race realism is about acknowledging the differences between races.

>Ronald Reagan tried
Citation needed.

They thrive on attention from white people.

Are there any good places to get fufu in London?

And you don't seems to know what "race" means.

>MUH IQ

Questionnaire aren't science.

web.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/elsi/humanmigration.shtml#7

I'm about 7inches. Maybe even 7 and 1/2 on a good day.

So remarrying a white man would indicate she regretted meeting your father and racemixing?

I'm so sorry that you now have live like this. A culturally confused person who will never be able to fit in anywhere. This of course being aggravated by your maternally inherited self-loathing. I pray that you seek help before you take your self hatred violently out on other people.

¡Jajajajajaja!

I figured you were unimpressive. You'd be better off becoming a coon. You could get white people to genuinely like you. You're better off siding with your white side. It will serve you better. Being a nigger will be a mess.

Spain, Portugal, Argentina...all just a buncha Mexicans to me.

It's still a retarded statement.

You know. I want to like you for your white side but I feel like I have to hate you for your black side. You'd have to win us over somehow.

I'm literally a descendant of Ashanti royalty. Ever heard of the Anglo-Ashanti Wars and Agyeman Prempeh I?

>dat look on her face

Sup?

How does it feel knowing white male black female is the superior mix?

>Default reaction to grammatical error = blame race-mixing

pol in a nutshell

What do you think about that behaviour of blacks in London? Am I wrong for avoiding the blacker areas, and crossing the street or being on guard when a few blacks approach?

I too am a king. I am being held against my will in Australia. You can help free me from my racist captors by donating to feministfrequency.com/donate/ I promise that when I claim my throne I will share my riches

WMBF

And it wasnt Australia then.

3 sisters, no brothers and no, I don't suffer from identity issues.

In the 1980s he and the CIA agreed to funnel cocaine into inner cities to fund America's anti-communist cold war antics. Look it up.

Yeah, a lot actually. I usually just buy mine from them ethnic food shops you get round here.

BMWF.

>I don't suffer from identity issues.
out on other people.
There is too much psychological, sociological and anecdotal evidence out to believe you on this.

WE WUZ KANGS

Pretty sure you lost that war. Losers don't get to keep their crown.

Why are you so obsessed with the race of the men white women have kids with and the men they remarry to? There's a fantasy which starts with a "c" and rhymes with "fuck" that I think you might have...

Thoughts on living in an Islamic state?

I like being black though and 7 inches is about an inch and a half above average for The UK.

.........I like some of Eminem's music and Three Days Grace?

Your anger towards me is misplaced resentment towards your mother and yourself.

I care about the mental health and stability of my country which is why I recommend you seek a psychologist.

Is it? Explain Obama.

7 inches according to you. If you were measured in a hospital you don't know how big it would actually be

LOL This.

Obama is a faggot. There. I explained it. He was a shitty president.

His dad was a cuck. Worse than Jewdeau

Kys desu

Fucking mutt, kill yourself.

not really. It originates form a series of newspaper articles that were /x/-tier conspiracy theories. At most, the CIA was negligent. Then again, I've seen anons around here buy into other conspiracies that was just as dumb.
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/drugs/special/cia.html

Will I find love?

The black crime rate in The UK isn't that drastically different from that of the native population though.

>What currency was used to pay for the weapons during the Iran Contra affair?
>Where did this powdered currency end up?
They are incompetant, but not that incompetant.