Maine Democrats at ‘Values and Vision’ gathering erupt in laughter at white male suicide

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/14/richard-fochtmann-maine-democrats-at-values-and-vi/

>“What we need in Maine is we need younger people — take a look. It looks almost like a lecture for Social Security,” Mr. Fochtmann said. “Okay, so that’s one thing. We need to encourage as many young people. We also need more women. Today I saw a thing that said a lot of men, white men are committing suicide,” he continued. “I almost thought yeah, great. Then I thought about it little more and I thought maybe I shouldn’t say that out in public.”

>t. Richard (((Fochtmann)))

I live within 20 minutes of everyone that attended this event (I checked). Should I kill them all Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember how badly republicans were falling apart from 2010-2013? Dems are about to have a similarly awful period of transition. And it looks like the powers at be are going to double down on scaring away the white vote until Trump wins a second term.

Yes

Thank god we live in the digital age where we can record these fucking sacks of shit.

Can't wait till RWDS are going through peoples twitter and facebook histories.

They are all going to reap what they sowed.

Normally when I read this stuff, it's in Europe, or over on the west coast - but this is my territory. This man ran for state senate in a district near to me, these are the people responsible for making places like Minnesota and Maine "little Somalia" and havens for illegal aliens. There are a lot of pissed off veterans in Maine, and I know they're all reading about this guy right now. (((Fochtmann))), another name that should echo through history - the (((people))) all our fathers allegedly fought a war for.

It's amazing to me that in the last 18 months or so, they've all completely unmasked. They're not even pretending to go through the motions at this point. And the honestly believe that this is a winning strategy. I simply cannot comprehend this level of raw, unbridled stupidity. I just don't understand.

I have to say, if their goal is that they are doing a mighty fine job at it:

- Take the jobs through outsourcing.
- Take the wealth through taxes and welfare.
- Take the wives through slut culture.

Not much else to live for, really...

Do it mate.

You're a coward. You're a fat boy, you don;t even own a gun. You won't do it

Don't be a faggot. You can always live just to see how the world burns to the ground. (((They))) will lose a lot more than you in the end.

>lol wtf we should be able to make jokes that aren't PC like rape jokes and murder jokes! Lefties are so dumb lmao

>HOLY SHIT a guy we politically disagree made a suicide joke! *vents*

This. Prove Mike wrong and he'll draw you into his comic.

Its amazing to me these people consider themselves virtuous when they say this. This is the kind of thing that needs to be stamped out in a brutally violent way. No quarter for these people.

Haha young kid blows his brains out, I'm a tolerant antiracist!!!!!

See, the difference is that we are not preventing him from saying it.

Still we are free to hate him with all our heart.

Trump is kind of a mess and so is the state of the GOP.

He flipped on his most prominent campaign promises and the rift between moderate and conservative Republicans is tearing congress apart.

So, it was a Jew again.

Goals;

>Refer to ISIS as the "Israeli state". Spread rumours that they are being funded by Israel (an actual possibility).
>This will weaken ISIS recruitment drive due to Muslims not liking jews.
>ISIS will be compelled to attack Israel in order to disavow these rumours and survive.

>Establish a well known SJW social media handle, then slowly turn on identity politics.
>Everytime a jew acts like this, you spread this shit like wildfire.
>Call out the jews with a "remember what happened last time you promoted generalising an entire people?" referencing the rumour that Hitler was a Jew.
>Even better if you use a jewish name. You'll likely influence lower level jews to turn on their masters.
>Furthermore, create the Israel V globalists divide. Right now, officially, one already exists, but it is superficial. Each time they generalise us, we compare them to child-bombing Israelis

What else can we do?.

It's really for the best if you do.

It makes citizens dependent on govt dole - democrats key demographic.

>I live within 20 minutes of everyone that attended this event (I checked). Should I kill them all Sup Forums?

Why even joke about such a thing when they are proving to be so useful at destroying their own party?

Tweet. Blog. Post. Meme. Make sure every single last white American knows this is how Democrats feel.

And watch their political party burn from the inside out.

Just one to warn a hundred, OP

realize that you posting that on Sup Forums won't do anything as you have no group to mobilize to do it

This.

Memes win the youth.

And we have the memes.

>Should I kill them all
Just the ringleaders. Wait until they go to sleep, break in, and stage their suicides. Poetic justice.

If they don't hold sitting positions in government, they're still disproportionately represented in local affairs, faculty for schools, etc.

>The left still doesn't understand that their numbers are shrinking
>The left still doesn't understand that such behaviour pushes normies to the right

Good, maybe both parties will die and we can have civil war or balkanization or anything that's better than this worthless mess we're in with two worthless parties.

What was the joke?

Very well then. Two can play at that game. Not that I'm very funny or anything.

Why did they riot about Michael Brown's death and not Trayvon Martin ? In Florida, the Sheriff's department will shoot niggers if they attack cops.
snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp

>washingtontimes.com

It's not the joke. It's the shift from inclusion to marking white men as the enemy. It's actively alienating the largest voting block in the country. The left went from championing minorities while claiming to welcome everyone to actively attacking white men. It's suicidally stupid, politically speaking. And I don't understand how they think they have a snowball's chance in Hell of recovering their losses using this strategy. Maybe I'm missing something. But it looks dumb as shit from where I'm standing.
t. Southern black man.