Meanwhile in Russia

>Russia is not degene...

youtube.com/watch?v=knkt3-LpXPg

Russian blogger got beaten by her mom on her own stream

The young woman was streaming herself reading 2ch comments about her (2ch is the largest Russian imageboard). The comments made her buttmad, she had hysterics and started beating herself. The blogger's mother heard the noise and told her daughter to switch the computer off. When she refused to do so, her mother started beating her on the head, pulling her hair and smashing the K-board with a hammer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>Russia is not degene...
i dont think anyone ever said that. you are disgusting degenerate shithole with aids, abortions, whores, drug addicts, alcohol addicts, poor as fucks and muslims. most corrupt shithole outside of africa

don't you have some casting to do?

fuck russia nobody cares about you fugly subhumans , kill yourself

> degenerate bitch from sosach was disciplined by her mother
Seems alright. Sure, her mother is at fault that her daughter would even visit that shithole, but its too hard to control what children are browsing nowadays, Parental Control tools are too underdeveloped.

Seems pretty based from the mother desu

Well it isn't. It is one of the least degenerate countries in Europe.

>Russia: girl gets beaten on stream

>rest of europe: women get raped by muslims on stream

Don't worry dmitri, uncle donnie is putting an end to your suffering quite soon

Russians are qt though

This tbqh

mental hospital

She beats herself mostly.

can you at least give a quick rundown on what the chick is going batshit about? i don't speak sputnik, user.

This.

Why the fuck she started beating herself around 12:40 in the video?

t. clinical narcissism is not entirely an amerilard trait and her mom is sick of the shit.

>better to get your ass beat by your mom on stream than being raped by some mudslime.

Mizulina, get a tripcode

he did post tl;dr version

just watch last minute of the video

Rapes by shitskins happen in Russia on a daily basis

Read the OP post

This was so hot I busted a nut

>blogger
Nothing of value was lost. She should find a proper fucking job.

russian moms are great, you get a russian gf and every time you come to her place, her mom basically tries to fuck you which makes your gf super jealous, it's great

> Going to an imageboard to read what people comment about yourself while being mentally unstable
kek'd

> >Russia is not degene...
No one said that. Russland is.

She should be making drinks for the guys building military equipment

What kind of a weird family is your gf from?

this is just sad desu, why was the mom mad though?

I like to bang rich russian girls who live with their divorced mothers in europe, it's a very common type actually.

with sledge hammer? i mean if you want to get aids fuck them. degenerate. to fuck a russian girl is equal for a white woman to fuck a nigger. absolutely disgusting trash. you are basicaly fucking animal, non human garbage.

Your bait has become too obvious, tone it down in future for more believability

>Mentally ill people have access to the internet -the post

L M A O

for some reason all the brothels ANYwhere usually have a fuckton more czechistanis or ukrainians or some other type ex-commie, but never russians, I wonder why that is, if russian girls are such niggers

a part of me thinks, it's because silly permavirgins get really asshurt when BTFO by russian girls (because they can btfo guys pretty good), so they go on the internet and start making up memes about them like some salty gossiping whore

you know that russian 10/10s are THE unironic 10/10s in europe? come on, you know this. your village-whores don't compare, I impress them if I drive around in a 2002 BMW

its rly not bait. i have seen plenty of russians in here. i can tell you their women are soulless cunts and biggest whore around. they might look pretty but thats about it. they are braindead borderline retarded sluts. i would probably puke myself if i have fucked them, its basicaly fucking vegetable patient in hospital

/thread

Does this usually happen on most of her streams or videos?

Haшёл чё зaпocтить, дayн

> i would "probably" puke "if" I fuck them

L O L
O
L

you haven't even ever been with one nigga, LMAO stop talking lmao@ur lyfe SENPAI, hahahahahahahah!!!1

kek its not about looks you fucktard mentaly ill invididual. you are just proving you cant pull 10/10 western european so you have to go for mentaly retarded gold diggers who just jump on foreign dick, its not about you or anything about you. its about you being westerner. thats literaly it. russian girls cant feel love, they are just fleshligh. and anybody can get russian girl, you jsut sound like a butthurth russian

>tell kid to stop beating themselves up
>they keep doing it
>beat the shit out of them to stop them

>posted vidiya with no time link.
Fucking degenerate.
Can we have some mods there to boot this faggot out.

>cant get good looking austrian girl because he is ugly as fuck
>fucks eastern european trash instead
>durr i am big guy here

hot.

This is really strange since in my home mom always screams at the computer when her team dies before she can gank. My mom play League of Legends as jungler since S1 and I'm really ashamed of this.

She just whine on streams about how shit her life is. (get some job? no, fuck this shit ill better whine)

see what you call a "retarded golddigger", I would call a girl that doesn't settle for some poor bitchboy with a dead-end job

you think ME, the fucking KING of Vienna, has troubles with austrian bitches? the kind of bitch that lets you neetbux around and eat in mcdonalds?

it's time to stop, and just admit you're poor, hence you settle for the poor-man's slav girls

it's ok to be poor (it's not LMAO)

>that reddit spacing
i wont even read that disgusting post.

Wow, things that would NEVER would happen in USA, UK or Europe.

So what happened? Did you invite a russian girl to McDonalds and get roasted in public? Tell me the story.

Are there any good looking Austrian girls? Austrians are just retarded inbred goat herding Germans

Oh, so it's the typical "I'm very very depressed so gibs me money" bitch

mom's right fag

The Russia shilling is getting out of hand, what the fuck is this?

I'm going to guess you live in vienna and meet them at Volksgarten lol

volksgarten is for underage kiddos and permavirgins

>Beaten by her mom

are you fucking retarded?

That's what most single mother/daughter relationships looks like, minus the hammer.

most of the clubs in Vienna are shit dude. I go to bettelalm and pick up drunk blondes in dirndls. Much better.

What did the 2ch comments say about her?

Girl streaming herself reading 2ch (basically a russian version of Sup Forums) comments about herself becomes hysterical and starts beating herself on camera.....
tfw understand her mom perfectly. (imagine seeing your daughter in hysteria beting herself on camera without adequate reason)

It's not about the degeneracy. It's about bitches being easy to troll. That is why there is almost no girls on anonymious imageboards - when they are told to fuck off they get hysterical.

This is deserved. Self-harmers are degenerates.

How the fuck is this related to politics, you dumbass?

Based

they said she should win an oscar for all her fake crying and bullshit.

at this moment she starts hitting herself and shouting is this fake? does this look fake to you? my life is hell, kill me, kill me now etc. why aren't you donating money? isn't this what you want to see?

usual hysterical woman, nothing special.

To be fair, it would be more degenerate to just let the whore do as she pleases.

>politics
Me thinks you are new here. There is a very good reason there is no /politics/ board.

is netherlands just russia upside down? mind blown.

Pretty based mom 2bh! Wish more spergling mommas did this, then maybe we could get a decent board again

desu i'd beat myself if i spent more than 5 minutes on 2ch too, that place is cancer

>retarded offended snowflake gets beaten some sense into

I fail to see the degeneracy in this.

Ok, I was gonna admit that I'm being too harsh on volks, but then you go and start talking bettelalm.

I'm not gonna lie, I've had lots of fun in both and they're really good for hook-ups, but if you're been living in Vienna for a real long time, you're kinda over volks and stuff like that, because you've been there way too often.

Sure, you could pick a day and walk into a bettel, and you'll maybe find some dirndls and if you're lucky they'll be on a hottie.

It's just that there's always way better parties going on in Vienna and it seems volks is only where the tourists and expats go.

Displining your kids is degenerate
And up is down, we know.

>mother
Looked more like a man

I wish that all mothers of 2ch/po/ would follow suit.

what the fuck

There wasn't any actual reason for her beating herself in the tl;dr version though

>not partying with HC Strache in Bettelalm

I've been to most of the clubs in Vienna. Passage is overrated, Flex is full of smelly druggies (tho the music is ok sometimes), Pratersauna is alright, U4 is average, Camera Club is shit, Bettel Alm is fun (who doesn't like getting ribs at 4am?)

I've been to plenty of "private bars" as well but they're much more chill.

I still have more fun at Bermuda on a weekend desu than anywhere else.

TOP KEK

Same shit man. After 2ch, political discussions on Sup Forums look polite and intelligent as fuck.

she looks like her name would be katya

this is why islam and muslims win

Except that

> passage

THE place to go in quickly and pick up a 10/10 17 year old

> flex

THE place with the best soundsystem, and if someone big is coming in your favourite genre, definitely worthy of going ("druggies" are 80% kiddos baked on oregano, and maybe 5% harmless junkies)

> pratersauna

used to be THE place, where known deep/tech house dj's used to tour

> U4

only good for yugo pussy

> camera club

nigga, did a 50 year old recommend this to you

> bettealm

yeah has it's charm

regardless, everything you named at some point used to be pretty fucking epic, and the fact that it's not epic anymore just means there's new shit

nightlife in vienna has always been right, it's got the balance in everything

>they're pretty

More than I can say for US grils.

>2ch is a shithole
>browsing Sup Forums

you have no idea what 2ch is

remember the most cringy moment on Sup Forums that made you want to lick the power socket - this is what you feel ALL the time there

Pretty much, westerners gloat about removing themselves from the gene pool.

Well, that's because a significant number of people on Sup Forums have to pass an English proficiency.

So I'd say - imagine Sup Forums, but only with Canadian users.

Is there a single video from Russia where it doesn't look depressing as fuck? All you do is drink and abuse each other, just fucking kill yourselves already and end your misery.

> what is discipline

Not degenerate on bit, idiots need to know their place

>just fucking kill yourselves already and end your misery

>sweden

We'd all be polite to each other because there would be no Europeans to troll

>implying Russia is one person

What is confirmation bias? You do realise that Sweden has a significantly worse rep in regards to Sup Forums?

Weird. The finnish Ylilauta on the other hand is pretty good.

>Sweden worse rep than Russia

Are you fucking delusional?

youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

No, that's not it, she's a fucking coalburner. Or, as we call it, an inkwell.