What would Sup Forums have been like on September 11, 2001 if it had existed at that point?

What would Sup Forums have been like on September 11, 2001 if it had existed at that point?

Other urls found in this thread:

truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/
youtu.be/5cFewUG3rSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Half posting remove kebab memes, half ww3/end of world memes

We would have solved who really brought those towers down before the deepstate could release their story.

I doubt it would have had existed before 9/11.

>omg i remember exactly where i was when it happened
>omg i remember exactly what i was doing
>omg 9/11

/thread

"It's happening!!!!111!!11"

there's archives of the Something Awful forum from that morning, they're spooky to read

truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/

>I just woke up after hearing a crash. There's a big-ass hole in the World Trade Center, and smoke's pouring out of it. My suitemates are freaking out! That kind of sucks . . .

>That kind of sucks . . .
Christ

It would have been Sup Forumsharbor rates of shill in a pre-gaymergate era. To see a glimpse, look back to old/pol/ on days that evidence was declassified. I can't recall whether or not third-parties were archiving by then. I doubt it.

simpler times...

Some of the reactions in that thread are disturbingly apathetic

To be fair, no one knew wtf was going on. By the third page there's already talk of glassing the desert.

Plus, it's the SA forums. Not exactly a serious place.

"Not to belittle the signifigance of these events, but you do realize that this means a whole slew of "anti terrorist" and probably "anti violence" laws will be passed through congress.

Any "anti terrorist" laws will be given almost a blank check to do what is necessary. I'd be surprised if in 6 months you'll be able to make a domestic call without it being monitored.

That's the way terrorism works. It's not the attack that hurts most people. A couple of hundred people die -- every death is tragic, but the truth is the real tragedy will be the loss of freedoms for the survivors."

this dude knew what was up.

That's true, but then there's posts like these

as it started there probably would have been a lot of anti-american shitposting/trolling, then as the events unfolded and people realized the scale of it there would probably multiple threads w/ NY-anons and other muricans reacting and happening-fags losing their shit. There would also be a ton of posts claiming rumors of shit happening, and eventually conspiritards would start popping up

Can't find the raw without someone talking over it but this seems to be pretty rare footage if you haven't seen it.
youtu.be/5cFewUG3rSY

hate and bigotry as entertainment.
faggot.

woke af

will berkley burn again?

>be American
>fly plane
>get hijacked

Would be 10 pages of IT'S HAPPENING threads

>the explosion at the base of the southern tower just before the collapse
Really makes you think.

Endlessly shitposting all the TV shows/movies/online threads talking about and predicting 9/11.
It would have been shown as an inside job from day one, meme magic would have overpowered all. No-one would trust the US government at all after that.

there must be over a hundred people saying that on video on the day.

the site would crash

This does not inspire faith, hiro

My kind of posts.

I jerk off to 9/11 vids. Apparently the best thing done by Bin Faggot laden.

>BAN ALL AIRPLANES!!

Didn't know people were already making this joke in 2003

But it did. Shit was cash. Pic related

I was on Sup Forums the day it Happened, saw the first plane hit, live on the TV. Pool was closed and shit. Watched tens of millions of muslims dancing and cheering in every thread, they partied hardcore all night. Total metal. (you) should have been there.

>"There's a band from here called I am the World Trade Center. They should do their next show while being on fire."

kek

Sup Forums would have been serious for once, at least the Americans. If you were old enough to remember/care everybody wads scared shitless. Nihilistic ironic detatchment goes away pretty quick when shit gets real.

I was 12 years old, 5 months before I had finally gotten counter strike to work (was pain in the ass, you had to have half life updated and everything)

I went on counter strike and found a server when I got home from school

The counter terrorists team had 16 on it and and 3 on terrorist

I joined terrorist just to troll

>implying I didn't go to school the next day with a shirt that said USA where I added MA to it in sharpie to say USAMA
Also
>9/11
>real

>"It sounds like something out of a Tom Clancy book. Specifically the one where the Israelis (or whoever) crashed a 747 into the White House."

Holy shit. They knew.

>implying you did

coming from someone who is currently browsing Sup Forums

The owner of this got a new insurance on the towers just last week. Quite the jewish fella too.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>prototype shitpost
We have come so far

Sup Forums would have quickly figured out 911 was a jew plan so they could destabilize the middle eat and expand israel.

so what's left to do before the jew world order is officially reigned in? attack syria, iran, and north korea? and make whites minorities in their own countries?

the jwo will be here soon if we don't crash it.

Please note that at 9/11 kek didn't revealed himself yet. Pepe wasn't a thing. Sup Forumss meme magic didn't exist. It would have been a board of actual politic discussions.

>Implying you were even born yet

I have been bound to this body 28 years.

Usenet was king back then. I used to lurk alt.slack because it was edgy and had a ton of creative people on it. I was amazed at the speed and quality of the memes that were generated. There was shock, trolling, and good discussion. It was a Sup Forums-ish experience at a bad time, that allowed me to get away from the CNN Jew that nearly everyone was glued to for a week.

9/11 created Sup Forums.

>truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/
fucking spooky shit, man.