This man is 75% white, 25% black

This man is 75% white, 25% black.

Is it therefore okay to procreate with a mulatto?

"According to 23 & me polling results, Western blacks consist of ~74% African DNA, ~22% European DNA, ~2% Native American DNA, and ~2% 'other'."

>sage

nah. this man is a colored person. card carrying pervertariat member of worshipful company of rainbows. Notice slick haircut? Those homos probably sit all day and decorate each other like x-mas trees.

Had literally no idea he was a quarter cast

It's amazing that a small amount of black genetics can make a "white" man Alpha

Same with me, green eyes light brown hair.
Whiter than 50% of the disgusting swarthy stormweenies on this board.

It also made him a braindead retard, or maybe that's just because he's scouse.

>easily enslave and ship a continent
>blacks are alpha
>still need gimmees, ebt, lowered college acceptance standars and affirmative action
>blacks are alpha

nigger ball worshippers are the worst BBC loving cucks of all

Jessica Ennis hill's kid looks pretty white.

Defo the scouse part at fault.

That's a handsome nigger.

When white racist retards came up with the whole ''one drop rule'' motherfucers were saying ''This nigga Ross and Akon are equally black'' Holy shit! White racist fag's hate has known no limit.

Don't know lad, let's look the table

I had no idea Ross Barkley was a quarter black. Ryan Giggs is a quarter black too.

Well, well, well, Ross Barkley. Now I know why I've always hated that overrated fucker. And Everton is shit, tbqhwy

well who's gonna stop you? Where not living in nazi germany u know, and even if we where 25% non-white would be ok with uncle Adolph

I am also a stealth negro just like the OP pic. 125 IQ but I have a lot more athleticism than most white people. The true master race is white with a small amount of highest IQ black person, 80% of black people will not cut it.

All races are inferior to whites in nearly every way, but some Asians have a slighly higher IQ, and blacks have more physicality. The black mental ability is talent, which is a result of a better link between the mind and the physicality. Sports, dancing, but blacks do extremely well with the fine coordination that goes into playing instruments and art.

A high IQ white man with small amount of high IQ black will be a scholar and a hero. Asian genes will make you autistic, small, and a bad driver.

quarter "black", i.e. quarter african american, i.e. quarter mulatto. In murrica even quadroons and octaroons refer to themselves as black

Nigger, have you even looked at the PL table. They'll finish above arsenal this year. Everton if the few clubs that actually produces and plays young English talents. Clubs like Chelsea and Manchester city are what's killing the English national team.

This guy's black grandparent was either black like Shaun King is black, or a cuckold who raised a White mans child. Same for

Wrong He is 75% Irish therefore 100% Black.

does it say NoTeEntiendo?
KEK

>your "race" is WTF is wrong with you

Wrong

t. child of a halfie that had 4 white kids.

According to Hitler, quarterbreeds can be citizens.

No. It's okay to string him up on the day of rope.

>t. child of a halfie that """had""" 4 white kids.
user, I...

This man is 75% white, no black.

Therefore he Wins.

According to nazi law, yes

So this is Jessica Ennis hill's kid. Mother half afro Caribbean half white, father white British.

Does he look white to you?

Why does he have a bottle of vodka?

>the white race is doo-

>yfw his nigerian born grandfather was white

If you're not racist you're not paying attention

>institutional racism!!!!
>even 5% black people claim to be black for the affirmative action
really makes you think

Clearly water, a chara.

>neymar is the fath-

>This man is 75% white, 25% black.
Explains his absolutely retarded decisionmaking no the field

>Jessica Ennis hill
Look up pictures of her Jamaican "father".

Is this a covert "black men cucked into raising White people's children" thread?

>triggered stormweenie mad quadroons are whiter than him
fuck off swarthy Austrian

Same with Muhammad Ali's grandkids.

This girl is 1/4th Congolese

I'm just saying, if I were a jet-black nigger and my daughter came out looking like this, I'd probably want a paternity test.

But seeing as you didn't wise up after """having""" 4 (four) White children...

>25%
to the chamber he goes

>But seeing as you didn't wise up after """having""" 4 (four) White children...
Not me, my dad.
He's not as black as your pic but did get 4 kids, 2 of which have green eyes, one blue and one brown.
White skin and lightish hair (except for the brown eyed untermensch one)
Thing is, you don't know how genetics work.

IIrc according to 23 and me I'm 90% European (14northern,40central,rest southern) with the other 10% being other Caucasians and somehow I look like a shitskin and this guy is white.

Fuck my life.

rip mate

I have noticed that some fair skinned ethnicities are much more genetically dominant than others in respect to mixing.

Anglo genes tend to succumb to any other race.

Iberian tend to at least manifest 50% or be straight up dominant.

I know a french guy married to a haitian, his kids came out cinnamon skinned, dirty blond straight hair with typical european curls.

>amongst my White-children-producing, Black-and-White parents, the Black one was my """dad"""
>just like with Jessica Ennis Hills Black """father"""
Hmm, really makes me think...

Iberian master race. Can confirm.

Took you that long to come with such a shit post?
swarthy's baka

And her nose reflects that.

Looks like you were quick to realize that you have no response, though.

I don't know man. My cousins are half Spanish and look pure Irish.

response to what?

Underrated

The shocking coincidence that the Black parent of White you and your three White siblings was the """father""", not the mother. Mater semper certa, etc.

Honestly, learn english.
I can't understand what you're saying.
Are you implying he's not my father?

This man is 1/8 black.

Is it therefore okay to procreate with a quadroon?

meanwhile some sad soul in argentina that is 100% white looks nothing like white europeans.
Sad!

>1/8 black
maybe. but he is definitely 1/2 tooltimeâ„¢

Jesus, just how fucking slow are you? Did the copious, repeated use of quotation marks around the words 'father' and 'dad' tip you off?

You know what, I'm starting to believe that you're the son of a nigger after all.

Fucking hell. I'm going to science when I die.

>was the """father""", not the mother.
Explain what you meant by this.
Not my fault you type like a monkey
And you pretending like you know anything about my family is equally laughable.
Back to stormfront, larp fag

she looks like jew for me

Come home, Aruban man.

I unironically might after I finish my study this year.
We'll have to Aruban posters then

This man is 1/8 black

I hang out with the other shitposter. There's more but they don't post as often.

he's hot. probably got a nice 10 inch dick

Pic of how he looks up close.

Look at this nappy headed nigger.

Are you really confused about why one can deduce that when black person B and white person W have white children, B will be the father (or should I say "father") and W the mother, and not the other way around?

More pics of how this nigger really looks.

Has nappy hair but finding 1:1,000,000,000 75% white people that don't look like this proves nothing.

Yes he's nigger

You're talking in riddles, be gone illiterate swarthy Austrian

Fellow quadroons of Sup Forums, how do you tame your nigger hair? I'm getting tired of cropped.

Kill it with fire.

Octoroons and above are all 100% niggers and part of bigger population there will be no blood mixing

>how do you tame your nigger hair?
With a bullet through your skull.

Okay, here's another one for you: There's an ancient Latin saying that goes "mater semper certa est". Why does it say 'mater' instead of 'pater'?

don't care

what do you mean?

would fug

Round oval skull. jep . it goes deeper then skin color
>all these soccer players are as dumb as a bag of balls

There's an ancient English saying too and it goes... "Nig nog golly wog, stick a gun in their gob, pull the trigger and kill the nigger".

> americans acting like their nation isn't a mongrel shithole completely devoid of all culture aside from jewish degeneracy

racemixing shill thread, again. How insecure black people are.

I bet my nipples are more pink than yours, bong.

>Dominican Republic
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's really good coming from the nigger spic.

You must be feeling really edgy tonight

>is afraid of racemixing
>projects and says black people are insecure
hmm really makes you think

No yours are pretty brown, mine are whitey/pink.

Nope, he's just pointing out how coincidental it is that whenever white children are born to a black parent, that parent is never the mother. Basically, he's just implying your dad is a cuck who's raising a white man's children.

They are weakening the european races with this. we dont just need ethno states, we need full blown eugenics by dna testing. the chinks have found the gens for intellect, if you dont have 2 of them you dont get to breed.

It's afternoon and no, not particularly, I'm bored.

fuck you're gorgeous

Disgusting nigger post your negroid skull.

I would prefer to be a 100% african nigger with a sense if cultural belonging and a society than a culturless mongrel that lives soley to serve jewish interest.

Americans are always the most hardline racist because of the toxic jewish genes they carry in their tainted blood, carrying the scare of jew slave dick mutilation.

Americans have no ethnicity, a melting pot of filth, hapas, mullatoes, jewish half breeds...the most culturless nation on earth.

Aside from being a mexican colony in the same fashion tjat britain is a now a pakistani colony.