When is pol going to take responsibility and stop blaming everything on the Jews...

When is pol going to take responsibility and stop blaming everything on the Jews. Seriously it's like you all found a scapegoat for everything.
All of Earth's problems?
It's the Jews
Can't get a gf?
It's the Jews
Did you trip down the stairs?
The Jews did it.

Seriously grow up faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-GVXunrbE4
youtube.com/watch?v=HOqo3kxEuvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's not about jews. It's about directed energy weapons directing energy of attention towards a target they want to target. Of course CIA homos shot themselves in a foot when they concocted such fake illnesses as ADD while declaring that deficits don't matter at the same time. You have to understand something about "fair and balanced" warfare. It's not fake news. Bait on the hook is never fake if it works. So word "fair" is not about justice. It's about bread and circuses carnivals - it's about a fair. So if you respond to any message you're already hook line and sinker. The fat lady is singing.

Jews did this thread, if it wasn't for them this wouldn't be here.

success breeds jealousy

Exactly.

Hating on the jews will not make your life any better. You guys need to stop the conspiracy stuff.

Exactly, the Jews and Poland were jealous of Nazi Germany. Fucking losers they were.
Stalin was a pansy and so he allied with people his ideology rejects.

It's not a conspiracy. It is a fact that the fucking kikes declared war on germany because it ignored all their stupid systems and banks. Kikes are fucking scum.

:thumbs down:

Fuck you, mudslime

Stormfags think they've found the ultimate answer, when they've barely scatched the surface.

kek

*greece*

*success*

black people:
>the white men keep us down!

whitey:
>da joo keep us down!

can you see the similarity?

Your flag slurps the heaviest of camel dong, mate.

tell me something goy

if aryans are the masterrace, how come they're so easy to control?

They weren't easy to control. Hitler did nothing wrong. They saw his amazingness.

The war on Germany was more about it not paying debts and also becoming the North Korea of its day. The Soviet Union was much worse but Germany was easier to beat I guess? The war definitely wasn't about the holocaust.

yet look how it ended up:

jews were still in control and hitler put a bullet in himself

>amazingness

This. Jews if anything have made the goyim a lot of money. They did kill Jesus though but I don't hate them since that had to happen as well.

No, the war started with Poland getting cocky because the UK had it's back. When it was strangling Germany with shipment costs.

He was fucking amazing.
It ended up like this BECAUSE scumbag Jews, scumbag Poland and scumbag US later on.
The US should have fucking fought with germany. Giving the UK and Poland to Germany and US going back into isolation.

WE WUZ KANGS BUT DA EVIL JOO OPRESSD UZ

Exactly.
Now kill yourself.

Fuck saudi

>if aryans are the masterrace
Strawman.
>how come they're so easy to control?
whoah, another strawman.

Keeps repeatedly getting kicked out and slaughtered for 2000 years, easy to control.

I can to some extent, here is the thing though. Both blacks and jews are trying to live in the white man's land and civilization, not the other way around.

>Germany annexes a country with powerful western allies
>Germany drives tanks through Paris
>Germany attempts to Teutonize Western Europe
>doesn't expect the Anglo/Celtosphere to fuck its shit up
Anglo/Celt culture *is* culture--fuck your kraut clock making barbarism. I'm glad the war went the way it did and I say that as someone who's grandfather liberated birkenau and said the holocaust didn't happen (or at least didn't happen the way it's told).
The point is Anglo-American culture must prevail over the Teutons and the Slavs. It's as simple as that.

>a kraut in america

talk about living in a time warp you fucking degenerate. trump should kick anti-americans like you

>jews still control the media
>jews can still make superpowers declare wars
>jews control social media
>Sup Forumsacks claim jews still control everything

now if you please excuse me goy, i got a nice christian white chick to purify with my chosen cum

I'm fully aware of when something isn't done by the jews. I just like to loudly blame them because it upsets people. Nothing like cursing jews when you miss a jump in a game.

Holocaust deniers are the biggest fags ever

Look.

The flat our reality is that the reality we exist in isn't not real. So at the VERY end of the day the Jew Christian Muzzie thing really doesn't matter. We are much bigger than these tiny ideas.

However. Since we are talking Earth-stuffs. Yeah the Jews r the devil bc they are obsessed with the material world that doesn't exist and enslaving people in this world that doesn't exist.

The only reason why the Jews have some power right now (realistically they only control a handful of powers in the West) is because white people are too kind hearted and don't crave power like they do.

So yeah. Basically.

from what ive seen pol is fucking retarded, it considers her a sandnigger

>When is pol going to take responsibility and stop blaming everything on the Jews. Seriously it's like you all found a scapegoat for everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=O-GVXunrbE4

youtube.com/watch?v=HOqo3kxEuvo

>now if you please excuse me goy, i got a nice christian white chick to purify with my chosen cum
You are excused, no more replies from you in this thread then you pathetic kike.

>mfw I sleep through my alarm clock
>mfw it rains
>mfw too dumb to get into college
>mfw I have a gay thought
>mfw mom won't make my tendies

>Accuses others of strawman arguments
>proceeds to use a strawman argument

You're right, we should address the real issues: the Jesuits!

Show me the strawman?

The real question Juden is what will whitey do once he wakes up en masse?

I predict that Tel Aviv will be irradiated. The 4th Reich is around the corner.

fuck off faggot

how does it feel being so inferior to us? how does it feel drowning in self-loathing and depression because of your own miserable life? how does it feel NOT to be the true masterrace?

We all know that Jews aren't 100% to blame for everything, but they're are the ones that started the metaphorical fire and consistently dump fuel on it. Compare the state of the world 100+ years ago and look at who was behind every major social shift to get us where we are today.

Blah blah master race

No wonder Kikes are insane they're literally so inbred their nervous systems literally disintegrate.

>implying things were good 100 years ago
100 years ago was WW1 a literally pointless war where millions of Europeans died brutally

I know what you mean. Everyone with a brain knows Hitler had every Jew in Europe killed and had his men disguise as them in the concentration camps when it became clear they were going to lose the war so that his men could pretend to be victims and claim a country (Israel) where they could have a secret society of Nazis posing as jews and using protecting their racial purity as an excuse for not allowing intermarriage without being called out on it. I swear, check any copy of the Torah in Tel Aviv and it's actually Mein Kampf in disguise.

GAS THE KIKES, RELIGION WAR NOW!!!

>how does it feel being so inferior to us? how does it feel drowning in self-loathing and depression because of your own miserable life? how does it feel NOT to be the true masterrace?
Honestly? It feels pretty good. Lol.
>We all know that Jews aren't 100% to blame for everything, but they're are the ones that started the metaphorical fire and consistently dump fuel on it. Compare the state of the world 100+ years ago and look at who was behind every major social shift to get us where we are today.
It's a tough one. Women are to blame, because they used their suffrage to vote for this shit. Jews are also to blame, because they push for this shit. BUT. Ultimately, the white man is to blame. Neither jews, women or blacks can help themselves, they just follow their nature like dogs. White men need to realise that no one else is going to preserve Western Civilization, the only beacon of light in an otherwise dark world.
We need to bring back The White Man's Burden. Delegating the responsibility to others was a mistake.

Masterrace is quite the stretch. The long nose had to come to terms with the inevitable truth that they are the weaker, subhuman species who are unable to defend themselves. The only way for them to garnish any kind of power was to trick the strong through guilt and diversion. You will always be weak. You are the beta.

Greece wants to convert people to judaism since they've been acquired by Lazard bank
stockolm syndrom ?

nice try, jewish freemason reptile

At least you understand how hated you are. It will be over soon. Meme or not, anti- Israeli sentiment is a common theme here and no one gives a shit about keeping you safe anymore.

I can't blame them this time.

how does it feel to need lube for fapping ?

Give me one solid piece of evidence that the jews aren't behind our worlds corruption you greek piece of shit. Lemme guess, they're paying of the loans that you lazy cunts are too lazy to work for. it's a reals shame Europe has to pay for your laziness you incompetent piece of shit.

success breeds jealousy

t. Jew

The world would be an infinitely better place without Jews, Africans, Arabs, Americans, South Americans, Most Asians, Indians and Aboriginals.

Prove me wrong

>Americans
Yet here you are, posting in an American board...

The white mans mistake was being too nice.

Race war When?

I don't care. Sup Forums hasn't made my life any better, nor has any American inventions.

It's a Jewish myth so they can sell stuff to goyim that you somehow NEED modern commodities.

If it weren't for us how would you guys suck bleeding baby dick?

Yeah that's the ultimate trick. That we need anything other the absolute bare minimum.

So you're telling me you'd have been fine without the lightbulb?

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, but that is the truth.

Going from living with commodities to the absolute bare minimum might seem horrible, but your brain eventually rewires itself to get a dopamine release from things we would consider extremely mundane.

Useful, but I'd be able to learn to live without it. How do you think our ancestors managed?

You need a dose of the red pill

Both represent rich controlling interests in banking, media, and finance that leftists will protect with their lives while encouraging immigrants to create even more divisions in society?

Okay don't need to answer the question, because the response tois pretty sound. Moreso if you consider that if you never had it to begin with you wouldn't miss it.

>still using the lightjew.

Good goy.

I think there's a oven somewhere waiting for you, yid.

Hans gets it

joo look like whitey tho i tink black relly hat joo

>BEAUTIFUL
>JEWISH
>BABY

when will greece take responsibility and start paing denbts to jewish banks ?