HAPPENING

Impeachment incoming! Pic. related.

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-calls-upon-office-congressional-ethics-investigate-whether-rep-schiff-rep-speier-disclosed-classified-information/
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZBVJTaOE3U&t=22m
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/did-giuliani-try-cut-deal-between-u-s-turkey-iranian-n741386
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-14/russia-says-evidence-growing-syria-chemical-attack-was-staged
politico.com/story/2017/04/trump-impeachment-professor-allan-lichtman-237181
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Impeachment imminent?

>Slate
>The Guardian
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Are you saying Guardian is not a reputable source?

>This is between people in the Trump campaign
>That's a bombshell because evidence that Trump advisers were involved in any way with the release of hacked Hillary Clinton-related emails would be an impeachment-level smoking gun

why would anyone get impeached for knowing about dnc "hack"? let alone trump if it wasn't even trump who knew it. also thanks to comey if this were to ever go to court any defense would just bring up the fact that nobody was allowed to investigate the dnc servers and russian hacks hasn't been proven. the court would throw out the case instantly.

The Guardian is huffpost tier shit. So is slate. Fucking sage.

also "impeachment" still does not mean "stops being president"

only 2 preisidents have every been impeached and they both were acquitted

Surely they are getting tired of coming up with this bullshit circumstantial rubbish. They have still showed no real proof but I hear this shit everyday

reset the counter

>Slate
>Guardian

Wow, Papua New Guinea! That's cool.
I thought only savage tribes lived there. you have internet? that's amazing
must be beautiful there, the nature

most prolly vpn

Nah we have like 3 cities that are pretty standard for a south east Asian country, just black people instead of Asians

>Slate
>Guardian
>(((Abramson)))

Checks out.

jej

Nope

cool! What's the name of the city?
Are you black?

Wow, Bangladesh! That's cool.
I thought only shit-caked spice niggers lived there. you have internet? that's amazing
must be absolutely disgusting there, the rivers of shit

>All those people hoping their Precident to fail

Even I'm more American than some Americans.

>grauniad
>reputable
I bet you think the daily mail is reputable too

that was rude

Port Moresby. Nah I'm white, I just live here

no, daily mail is a joke
But come on Guardian is not on the same level
yes, it's left-leaning, but it's not HuffPost/Daily Mail level

drumpf

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

>Port Moresby
born there or moved? For business?
how is life there?

is it safe? cheap, expensive?

>Trump and Russia
After Trump took a piss on Putin, people are still on this conspiracy theory?

>Slate/Guardian

>Slate article literally only cites The Guardian yet the Tweeter treats them as another source.

What did they mean by this?

drumpf.

Moved here 5 years ago, own a business.

It's really not that safe, most white people carry a gun and security is a huge business up here.

I've been seeing Democrats, some of whom are elected members of Congress, claiming impeachment level evidence was imminent for the past 3 months.

This is now far beyond the point of a boy who cries wolf.

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-calls-upon-office-congressional-ethics-investigate-whether-rep-schiff-rep-speier-disclosed-classified-information/

They're fucked. Judicial Watch is like the right-wing ACLU except they have more integrity.

He rolled over, so he's not going to get impeached, but we'll hear IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT constantly, even more than we did during Bush and Obama's reigns.

Retards who don't know how impeachment works. Sage
Also kys

>youtube.com/watch?v=8ZBVJTaOE3U&t=22m
>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/did-giuliani-try-cut-deal-between-u-s-turkey-iranian-n741386

it's another 'people associated with trump might be in the some legal trouble not related to russia but anti-trumpers think it's about russia' episode

I know who Judicial Watch are and they're nothing like the ACLU. The ACLU is a joke.

Judicial Watch exists to make FOIA requests and publish damning information regarding government misuse of power.

The ACLU exists to pressure judges into banning religion outside the home and letting criminals walk the streets without recompense.

The chess is so dimensional even liberals are being affected

Meanwhile it's not looking good for Barack Obama. I think we're gonna see a scandal the likes of which we've never seen.

>they're still clinging to false hope

Despair.. so delicious.

ohhh another smoking gun..., maybe this time you'll get him gang!

> Establishment is preparing to impeach Trump but are scared to provoke his supporters
> Some neocon plants among Trump staff tell him to attack Russia in order to appear "not Putin's puppet"
> Trump, being cuck and coward, grasps for the straws and orders most transparent hoax ever, followed immediately by missile attack even though no evidence or investigation
> His supporters feel betrayed, approval rating among core plummets down
> Now there's nothing stopping Congress from impeaching Trump
Its amusing how this gullible old fool is portrayed as some 5D chessmaster by his shills.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-14/russia-says-evidence-growing-syria-chemical-attack-was-staged

guy who correctly predicted all election results including Trump win, is now predicting impeachment:

politico.com/story/2017/04/trump-impeachment-professor-allan-lichtman-237181

Made me think.

"impeachment" still does not mean "stops being president"

only 2 preisidents have every been impeached and they both were acquitted

Nixon was impeached but resigned.

Clinton was technically impeached but it never went past the House of Representatives.

Reminds me of all the previous "intelligence agencies have found evidence of X, he will die in jail". How do these retards keep falling for it?

Oh just like pissgate? Remember that? Or maybe you mean the other 100000000 times "anonymous insiders" said that trump was talking to russians. OR MAYBE JUST MAYBE you mean trumps BREAKING tax returns? Which showed he had paid his taxes in full. Fuck off with this bullshit, stop the shilling

Wut
So are you an abo?

This wasn't true to first thousand times, why would it be true now?

I'm just a Slovene, don't bully me. I'm learning about the world.

I'm not defending him anymore. Fuck him.

The guardian is old huffpost tier. New huffpost is literally tumblr tier.

I'm white

this
"impeachment soon" posts should be an instant ban, kys op

(((Goldberg))) every fucking time they don't even try to hide it.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""white"""""""""""""""""""""""

I love your bantz

This is going to go on for the next 8 years, isn't it?

>breaks snowden leaks
>ITS FAKE NOW CUZ TRUMP

>slate/the guardian
It's fucking nothing

(((Seth Abramson)))

will this usher in /thewar/

can't believe I fell for this conman

>But come on Guardian is not on the same level
The Guardian is literally the Daily Mail, for lefties.

It's funny slate Jews can trick libs with click bait now so easy.

Slate is fake as fuck.

But it's good that the commies wear themselves out with false hopes.

Havent been to slate in years.

>Front page
>Someone is being mean to fags wahhhhh
>Baseball isn't blacked enough
>Cops are evil because they expose the lies of dindunuffins in court

Who reads this shit?

>Need the house and Senate in order to impeach

These fucks don't even know how this country works.

You need 2/3rds of Senate in order to even start a process

Wow, Ireland! That's cool.
I thought only potato-faced autistic leprechauns lived there. You have internet? That's amazing,
must be absolutely disgusting there, full of jacksepticeyes.

>Trump-Russia Collusion

i spent 2 years of my life campaigning for this fat fuck. knocking on doors, days and nights. this is what we get? a fucking lying piece of shit who golfs every fucking week. no ban, no wall, no healthcare. all he does is golf, golf, golf. FAT FUCK

yeah I was ready for a happening until I read "slate/guardian". The happening is officially not happening and OP is a faggot

Muh Russia!

Rachel Maddow confirmed a man.

>brie, bria, brianna

wtf is wrong with this #@$@$ name
not one of these girls are anywhere near sanity

>Impeachment incoming!

So the left and their outlets Slate, Guardian, HuffPo are now doing the same monkey dance routine that kept right wingers hooked to Breitbart and WND for the last 8 years.

He'll be impeached! The birth certificate! Etc.

It should embarrass them given how long they complained that the right wing was retarded for repeating their impeachment mantra, but then self-reflection doesn't seem to exist anymore.

*yawn*

Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage

>A Ben Carson surge

That nigga always here posting. Papua Gettin Old Guinea, is more like it :^)

Where have I seen that face before?

It's true the only Brianna I knew was expelled for kicking our principle.

>we have evidence, trump is done
>we're gonna wait on presenting it because its not that important
they have nothing

Oh my mighty Kek.
This is the shit.

How many high-ranking Obama staffers were negotiating for immunity with FBI in change for testifying against Obama? How many special senate comissions were created to investigate his birth certificate?

Trump's impeachment is real. The moment Flynn testifies, Trump is dead.

Hopefully he gets impeached. He has turned out to be Hillary on steroids. Not a single thing he has done has been positive for average Americans in any way.

NUCLEAR CODES

>irish
>talking shit

lmao

Other than this hollow conspiracy theory, what are the Democrats even doing right now? I mean, in the off chance that Trump ISN'T a Russian spy, what is their plan B?

It's kinda sad desu.

Wow, United Kingdom! That's cool.
I thought only horse-toothed slags lived there. you have internet? that's amazing
must be absolutely disgusting there, the mountains of lardass Brits

Actually a pretty good question. I don't think they're working on any legislative efforts at all.

>Oy Vey!! We got the orange buffoon this time!! We will show him for not invading Syria to help implement the greater Israel policy!!

Also, sage you faggot twitter sources.

When will twatter screencap threads be instant bans? I have long awaited the day of the rope and yet there is still no sight of it.

It is most certainly not.

Do the locals think you're a god?

There are no more reputable sources. Also any privately owned media is biased by default.

Jared Kushner is in charge. Trump will never be impeached. He's a good little goy

They've missed two golden opportunities too.

>Gorsuch

They knew he was going to get confirmed one way or the other. But instead of compromising for political gain, they chose to oppose for whatever reason, ensuring not only Gorsuch's confirmation, but also another if RBG needs replaced. Had they compromised, they could have had some hand in the next one.

>Healthcare

Trump is open to working with them, but so far the only one who he's had regular talks with is that Cummings guy he had a spat with early on. They quietly got passed that and have shared ideas about dropping prescription medicine prices. But other dems are refusing to work with him, ensuring that they will have absolutely no say in the next healthcare system.

It's just really stupid. It's childish. As an overwhelming minority, you'd think they'd jump at the chance to be a part of legislation.