Baltic Countries

How popular is this kind of Nationalist music in your countries?

youtube.com/watch?v=FihIMzgZccU

Is it true that you are the Last Hope of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNHZce1TCa8
youtube.com/watch?v=3l5nAh63W0o
youtube.com/watch?v=haR1yj6CdBg
youtube.com/watch?v=D63fPZ3nm3k
youtu.be/kT1gqIreqBs?t=21s
youtube.com/watch?v=CwvazMc5EfE
youtube.com/watch?v=2dllo85ZSUk
youtube.com/watch?v=T2ud_dU8SZA
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=r4bYXGC2W24
youtube.com/watch?v=BXzWYMGJKI0
sheridanarms.com/machine-guns-range/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is a nice song, I like it. I have no idea how popular it is around here, though, most people listen to EDM or rap like everywhere else in the world.

If you want, I can post some examples of my country's music, spaniard OP.

Stop!

Baltic women put aussie women to shame.

>Nationalist music
That looks more like a folklore than nationalism.

I believe that Eastern Europe and baltics are in the safest geopolitical position atm. I don't think that we'll save anything tho since we can't do shit when alone and making an alliance have failed numerous times through history. National music is loved in older gens but young people just listen to western or Russian degenerate music. But I've never seen so many rock and roll people as I've seen here, home.

This is really true, many degenerates amongst our youth just like everywhere else, but I also have to admit that I have personally witnessed quite a lot of estonians who are fairly conservative or traditional. I think if shit hits the fan in the western europe and there will be a civil war, our people could get redpilled pretty fast instead of falling into suicidal despair.

>I believe that Eastern Europe and baltics are in the safest geopolitical position atm.
>Between Russia and EU

I don't think it will end up well in the long run.

We don't have refugees just because life here is shit. If we were more developed we would be drowning in nignogs, since our government is USA's and Europe's total ass licker. We already have ~500 Muslims, i hope they will steal a bus and run away soon.
So at least one benefit of living in shit country - poor welfare means no muslims.
Question is how long it will last.

Personally, I don't see much threat from the Russia these days, but I do see threat from american (((neocons))) wanting to warmonger and provoke Russia into preemptively striking us.

What makes you think Putin won't pull the ol' Crimea switheroo on you?

I'd say America has just as much a chance of a civil war as Western Europe.

How do you feel about the potential of millions of Western/Northern Europeans and whites from across the world coming to Eastern Europe? In like a century or something that is.

>Question is how long it will last.
You have to think this way - why should a muslim come here? Baltics is relatively poor, small gibs and there are no established muslim communities here. They are in any chance so much better of in Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, UK, France or even fucking Finland than here, since those lands have established communities where they have little need to intergrate into local european culture, but instead they intergrate into diaspora way of life, to the local muslim community, which speaks their language and practices their religion.

We will be quite safe from muslims for quite some time, unless Germany would go full retard and force us to take rapefugees because "muh EU solidarity" like they have previously tried in the last 5 years but failed.

I would appreciate your music, Estonian bro.
Folklore is basically national music

Go back to Moscow, Ivan. (you) are too drunk to larping.

"fuck off we're full" is how I feel. You want to live comfy and easy life, you make your own country great (again), not come to mine.

national =/= nationalistic.

I personally don't see this as a bad thing, nor a good thing either, since I don't know how motivated those westerners might be to intergrate into our local culture, learn our language and adopt our way of life. I am slightly afraid of the scenario like white flight in America where Californians (((diversify))) their shit up, then can't stand the shitskin crime and move to Nevada or New Mexico, and start voting liberal there to (((diversify))) those regions as well, repeat ad infinitum.

If a white westerner who is motivated (most likely because they found a gf in here) to intergrate, learn the language and they are politically conservative, I see this as a positive thing, and they are totally welcome to come.

Probably yes, but america is filled with pockets of 95% white communities that are armed to teeth, which is a better outlook than western europe currently has.

He might go apeshit over something I am not aware and pull Crimea, sure, but currently, I get the feeling he has more important things to worry about, such as their own problems with muzzies, chechens and terrorists.

I am not Ivan, I am 100% pure estonian, I am just being realistic here. Russia is always a threat to us as long as they exist, but I think the looming threat of multiculturalism and situation in the western europe or problems with the Deep State wanting to provoke Russia into making dangerous manouvres is slightly bigger than Russia going full imperialist and invading us just for getting "muh window to the west" clay full of hostile balts.

>"fuck off we're full" is how I feel. You want to live comfy and easy life, you make your own country great (again), not come to mine.
Oh really? How about I supposed to remove over 120 million non-whites from my country? Hm?

as a Latvian, I really dislike our folk songs or any kind of songs, simply because whenever we sing, it sounds depresing and sad. so meh, I dont like that kind of music personally

Muslim problem and Chechenya started even before Crimea. Just because there are problems in one area doesn't mean he won't start shit in the other. We're probably safe for few years, but who knows how situation will change. Look for example how situation with North Korea changed lately.

unlike crimea, baltic countries are full natives, who are particularly in love with russia, especially after soviet union

arent*

>Baltic Countries
>Europe
pick one

>Probably yes, but america is filled with pockets of 95% white communities that are armed to teeth, which is a better outlook than western europe currently has.
Honestly it's going to be a fucking slaughter especially if it happened in the current year. By mid-century I'm a bit more worried but 90% of the landmass of the country is Islands of very diverse cities surrounded by farms, woodlands, and armed angry white people.

user, you make us look bad. Think of all that bydło that we sent to the UK - I think that we can accept some white, redpilled by reality folks from the West

Is it proper to refer to the Baltic States as "The Baltics"? Like referring to Balkan peninsula nation's as "The Balkans"?

>Had a friend say he was going to the Baltics, said he was a tard for calling them that

You'd be willing to give up your women to a bunch of rich Westerners?

OK, Eesti music time it is

Estonian song here pretty similar to one in the OP
youtube.com/watch?v=BNHZce1TCa8

Estonian folk metal song, our most popular metal band, they have even toured in america
youtube.com/watch?v=3l5nAh63W0o

Something more western-sounding too. Estonian rap song, #1 band amongst our normies
youtube.com/watch?v=haR1yj6CdBg

>poland
>white and european
pick one

Also forgot this, song dedicated to praising Estonian SS fighters
youtube.com/watch?v=D63fPZ3nm3k

not really. some variations are still popular. this one I think won Lithuanian got talents. fucking depressing, man youtu.be/kT1gqIreqBs?t=21s

wait, shit. i wanted to say that we're more european than poles

youtube.com/watch?v=CwvazMc5EfE

basically a big fuck you to the coppers

You turn Canada into full on Commie state and Mexico into fasist dictatorship. Then you let them invade you one after another. Mexico will build concentarion camps and genocide over 6 gorillion blacks. Then it will be pushed back by Canada, which will send rest of the non-whites to the arctic circle to work in gulags. After you clense your nation and want to get rid off Canadian occupation, you go to the labour unions and organize countrywide protests to abolish goverment (that in reality is just puppet of Ottawa) and set up new free USA.

As always, America is behind the niggerification of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dllo85ZSUk

Every foreign SS division had a version of that. I prefer the Latvian version tbqh

Rich westerners who come here for pussy usually end up fucking local russian prostitutes anyway, and I don't give a fuck about who the local russians choose to have sexual relations with. Those rare examples of westerners who come here with a serious intent and end up with estonian waifus I really don't mind, because we are talking about maybe 500 individuals in the entire country. If this process somehow would become big, then I'd be worried and demand some restriction.

>By mid-century I'm a bit more worried but 90% of the landmass of the country is Islands of very diverse cities surrounded by farms, woodlands, and armed angry white people.
Sounds like a revolution scenario to me desu. Honestly, I think you guys have very good chances there. I personally think western europe might fall, but americans have their guns and huge chunks of land where to stage trainings and operations, which gives many benefits.

As long as Russia is focused on something domestic rather than NATO we're good, and this seems to be the case currently. We had a very tense situation with Russia in 2007 because we removed a soviet statue from capital city center, which caused local russians to chimp out, but our police cracked down quite brutally and everything got contained, and luckily Russia soon forgot the incident.

>hose rare examples of westerners who come here with a serious intent and end up with estonian waifus I really don't mind, because we are talking about maybe 500 individuals in the entire country. If this process somehow would become big, then I'd be worried and demand some restriction.
How does one do this? How do I get a qt Estonian waifu that will bear me many children? Could I just take her back? I don't feel like being rounded up as an American spy when Russia invades.
>Sounds like a revolution scenario to me desu. Honestly, I think you guys have very good chances there. I personally think western europe might fall, but americans have their guns and huge chunks of land where to stage trainings and operations, which gives many benefits.
I'm just hoping that in the process Canada get's annexed, all the non-whites kicked out, and we get a country we can call "The Great White North" or something cool like that. Have you ever been to the US? If you do you the two things you have to do are check out some of our National Parks and National Forests and also go to a city that has ranges that do machine gun rentals (or go to one of the big machinegun shoots like Big Sandy or something) and experience whatever. Also go to a decent burger place.

>Rich westerners who come here for pussy usually end up fucking local russian
THIS

>How does one do this?
You're a loser and your questions are pathetic. Just stop.

Aw shit
youtube.com/watch?v=T2ud_dU8SZA
A balt thread.Nice

Something about the ribbon with
>Worlds most beautiful leg
Makes me lel

>How do I get a qt Estonian waifu
You don't, that is the point.

How do I get a Latvian one then?

>How does one do this? How do I get a qt Estonian waifu that will bear me many children?
If I was instead of you, I'd learn the language, get a waifu then buy some land in a rural place and do a bit of work to turn that land into a tourist farm and earn shekels while functioning as a tourist farm for western tourists coming to Estonia.

>Could I just take her back?
Why would you take her back to america? She would be quite uncomfortable living somewhere away from Estonia desu

> I don't feel like being rounded up as an American spy when Russia invades.
As long as estonians are in charge of our land, you won't be rounded up, since many of us consider americans as allies, or at least have a positive/neutral view of americans. Once russia invades though, all of us here get rounded up anyway, and you'd have to escape back to america, I guess.

>I'm just hoping that in the process Canada get's annexed, all the non-whites kicked out, and we get a country we can call "The Great White North" or something cool like that. Have you ever been to the US? If you do you the two things you have to do are check out some of our National Parks and National Forests and also go to a city that has ranges that do machine gun rentals (or go to one of the big machinegun shoots like Big Sandy or something) and experience whatever. Also go to a decent burger place.
Thanks for the advice, never been to US (lived and studied in Denmark for 8 months, in Latvia for 2 months, visited Finland and Sweden) but I do have plans to move to US at one point to study at a certain conservative private college up in Michigan. I'd love to visit the gun range while there too, but I don't know how much I can get ahold of guns or pracitice with them if I don't have the citizenship but only a student visa or something.

Go get a Russian one.

>Is it true that you are the Last Hope of Europe?
No, becouse we aren't the only ones who aren't cucked, hungarians and poles are good at it to, of corse we are the only ones left who have german cities ith no niggs.

you just know they fuck black guys on the side becuase only them can stretch them like never before

Nice projecting there, kek republic

>flag
Stop projecting.

WTF is this?
Delete this!

You don't, they don't exist, shut it down.
Get russian or american woman.

i want every white women to experience black dick

>If I was instead of you, I'd learn the language, get a waifu then buy some land in a rural place and do a bit of work to turn that land into a tourist farm and earn shekels while functioning as a tourist farm for western tourists coming to Estonia.
A tourist farm run by an American? Lol. Thanks though.
>Why would you take her back to america? She would be quite uncomfortable living somewhere away from Estonia desu
More freedom, easier to make money and raise a family. I don't think full time on Estonia or another poorer country would be the best bet for any kids. Still maintain those ties of course. Also it's not like America is Somalia or something. As long as she has a conversational understanding of English she'd be fine or better than fine.
>As long as estonians are in charge of our land, you won't be rounded up, since many of us consider americans as allies, or at least have a positive/neutral view of americans. Once russia invades though, all of us here get rounded up anyway, and you'd have to escape back to america, I guess.
Yeah, that's the worry.
>Thanks for the advice, never been to US (lived and studied in Denmark for 8 months, in Latvia for 2 months, visited Finland and Sweden) but I do have plans to move to US at one point to study at a certain conservative private college up in Michigan. I'd love to visit the gun range while there too, but I don't know how much I can get ahold of guns or pracitice with them if I don't have the citizenship but only a student visa or something.
You can rent guns at a range in most states with only a photo ID and you passport/papers, you'd have to do more research but the only restrictions are if you're trying to buy/own one then you need to either be a citizen or permanent resident. If you're ever going through Kansas or Missouri, shit post on here loudly and I'll hook you up with a fun range time.

haha

Why so many dislikes?

>More freedom
Having lots of gun crime is not freedom.

Russians

That mixed mutt isn't white

this

>Le colony is an expert on who is white and who isn't

>rap
commit suicide
it nigger music

>the tool defines the crime
It's nigger and spic crime son. When you look at non-hispanic white crime rates they fall right in line with mid-tier European countries.

forgot pic

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
Is this better?

this
western refugees welcome, we are all white european cousins anyway

Of course

Unf

>A tourist farm run by an American? Lol. Thanks though.
I have heard some americans have went this route when doing business in Estonia, wouldn't say this for nothing
>More freedom, easier to make money and raise a family. I don't think full time on Estonia or another poorer country would be the best bet for any kids. Still maintain those ties of course. Also it's not like America is Somalia or something. As long as she has a conversational understanding of English she'd be fine or better than fine.
Then why get estonian waifu in the first place? Why go through all the trouble when you can get a trad christian wife at your local church anyway? I mean, how bad can american women be when 53% of them voted republican?
>You can rent guns at a range in most states with only a photo ID and you passport/papers, you'd have to do more research but the only restrictions are if you're trying to buy/own one then you need to either be a citizen or permanent resident. If you're ever going through Kansas or Missouri, shit post on here loudly and I'll hook you up with a fun range time.
Thanks for the advice. In my high school, there was a compulsory Civil Defense class where some military guy thought us some basic stuff about military and I even got to fire some shots from an airsoft gun, so I would 100% find one way or another to try out gun range in america if I go there.

>live in a rich country with a lot of money surrounded by lots of other well educated white people, but there are lots of brown people in the cities

>live in a poor country with an average amount of money with only white people / white trash

Wow, what a hard choice I'll have to make.

But that is the thing, America is this freedom paradise you paint it to be. It is only as free as most other European nations.
Our crime rates are quite low, we speak our native languages, and these lands are our home.
A Balt or Estonian will never be at home in a foreign land, speaking a foreign language, and living under a foreign culture.

>is this
is *not* this

YAYY

I fuckin love this song, listen to it all the time when I'm drunk. I know rap is degenerate etc. but if you actually listen the song, see the vid and read the lyrics, they only praise nationalism not degeneracy.

>live in a poor country with an average amount of money with only white people / white trash
What are you talking about?Latvian education is good, there is not white trash,our economy was destroyed becouse of comunism we where prosperous nation before there ocupations.
And right now one of the fastest growing economies in EU.

Aussie women:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4bYXGC2W24

>Be German
>Get run over by a peace truck

Get fucked Country ruiner.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXzWYMGJKI0
Just like this one.
Rap can be non degenerate to.

Germany always fails, never won. SAD!

>I would 100% find one way or another to try out gun range in america if I go there.
Depending on where you end up it might be a couple hours drive. Here's a place in MI.
sheridanarms.com/machine-guns-range/

There's probably a few more. I'd go ahead when you're here go around to local gun shops and ranges and ask around. Sometimes there's some hidden treasure places that don't have websites.

(You)
GTFO
Don´t shit on our flag like that

I havent heard this one before.
Someonewho doesn't understand the language might think that this is some standard degenerate rap song.

It;s funny that even our rap is more nationalistic than the stuff on the radio.

accurate

I love this. It's got a kind of awe-full sincerity that accepts all that has happened and that has to happen before the regeneration of our race.

Why are so many aussies here?
You guys literaly are located on other side of planet.

It's like /balt+ausnz/ from Sup Forums or something.

>Sup Forums
Int is degenerate.

Based. Give that rowdy fellow countryman a good beating for such low-quality shitposting.

Reading from that website:
>Basic single gun rental package starts at $100
Does rent mean one-time use? How long time would one-time usually end up? Also, is there same basic gun safety demonstration included as a service in gun ranges?

wow, s. korea is pretty nice this time of year!

Agreed
But ever since the US elections, so is Sup Forums.

>But ever since the US elections
Honestly whole Sup Forums is shit since it's inception.

i'm from Saint-Petersburg, do i count as a balt?

This. Moot was always a faggot, I actually prefer Gookmoot.

this

That is Riga

No

> samsung
when did you got riced Valdis?