I don’t want to expand into poor countries like India and Spain

economictimes.indiatimes.com/small-biz/startups/snapchat-ceo-says-india-too-poor-to-consider-expansion/articleshow/58194373.cms

India's per capita is low compared to developed countries. This is not particularly news.

But Spain?

He is an American. He is not well informed about countries other than his own.

Don't go to spain they will try and steal your rock

The real problem is that Dagos keep throwing their phones over cliffs when someone sends them a snapchat animal morph.

kek

It's because many Americans equate "Spain" and "Spanish" with Mexico.

>this guy is 2 months younger than me and worth $4.6 billion
KILL. ME. NOW.

>snapchat
>a fucking app without real value to export
>won´t expand to non-jewish controlled countries

No shit, sherlock...

Don't worry user, he'll be worth nothing soon enough. Instagram Stories has already more users than Snapshit, WhatsApp has copied them too, they aren't making any money, and according to ex-employees he doesn't know shit about running a business properly.

Imagine if the software engineers working on a fucking image chat program for teenagers were working on something actually useful.

t. juan gutierrez

>this guy
>btfo anyone

I get frustrated too knowing that you can become rich as hell with a really simple idea nowadays. Like a smartphone app to send nudes or some social media site with image filters. There are talented people out there that create things that are far more advanced but that wont make them rich.
These companies crash and burn quickly anyway because others copy them or when the hype is over.

Most of these social media sites or apps are coming down quickly. Remember what happened to Vines?

>It's because many Americans equate "Spain" and "Spanish" with Mexico.
not problem with that, thankfully i don't want to visit that shithole (USA) full of amerilardos

he probably thought that spain was Mexico or other shithole.

>pic
wtf man, do you belive we look like mexicans or what, asshole?

our colonies will conquer your land soon budy

>i don't want
you CAN'T

Both look like a 12 year old boy

Ooooh no, a degenerate app that is only useful to share nudes won't expand into here, what shall I do?

praise kek for that

Good. Nobody wants to be in the CIA database anyways. Too poor to poop.