Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/03/30/us/black-privilege/
youtube.com/watch?v=agXns-W60MI
youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also curious as to how (((white privilege))) is measured

good one.

>the first 3 are not qualified for whatever reason
>the rest don't get the job because it was already taken by the competent person who happened to be 4th in the line

just type:
>I would like to order one white privilege please

Im looking for that FB normie sweetspot, nothing that will get me zucked but enough to fire up the chimps

I believe in u soldiers

get a full legit scientific study on how to accurately measure it

I got a 40 year old black dude on the help desk team I work in that pulled this blm shit. I openly laughed every time he said white privilege, so everyone in the cubes can hear it and ill call out that shit.

he's a good dude and all, but you have to point out this shit at first stop, or they get worse till the point that its unstoppable

now when the tram talks news, it's just usual political beliefs. an occasional Trump criticism, but IDC hes in office for 8 years so there's that

Why are they all wearing the white man's clothes? Isn't that cultural appropriation?

Holy fuck. this can't be real.

Its fake.

Black people measure white privilege the same way they measure their dicks. From the asshole.

>measurable values
like "look at this white guy! he is totaly 2,4 kilo hitlers!"?

Anyone got that greentext where someone turned the holocaust into a measurable unit for small scale annoyences?

Asians make more than whites.
Hispanics make the same as blacks but commit way less crime.

just put the IQ's above the people instead of the X's and check

Jew and Hindu privilege.

>not intersectional

Lots of ideological work is done to make the white man the common enemy of everyone else, to unite them all against us.

We should do ideological work to make the black the common enemy of everyone, unite us all against them.

This is the kinda shit Im thinking, will post results if anyone gives a fuck about it

It could be real because it's actually saying that half of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks. It relies on stupid liberals who don't know maths to interpret it to mean that niggers are smarter.

It's exactly like saying the smartest black person is smarter than 95% of white people.

>Born a white male
>Grew up with "privilege" my whole life
>Get knee injuries that put me in a wheelchair
>Suddenly not privileged anymore, all my accomplishments are due to my hard work and not the color of my skin

Funny how their "privilege point" system can be abused.

post results

but make sure when YOU post you post the source too

not as easy to write you off that way

why would you want to start a race war on facebook, where everyone can see who you are?

SJW rhetoric focuses on whites and tries to separate them from everyone else, while uniting everyone else against whites.

But the reality is that whites aren't the group that sticks out. That would be blacks.

Only meritocracies are successful civilizations. No meritocracy, no civilization.

Sounds like you work in a shitty place. I'm sorry.

why not ?

Even genetically, all of the races are more closely related to each other than they are to blacks. Blacks are the ones who are different.

We might even say there are two races, black and non-black. And then the non-black race breaks into sub-races.

Therefore libtards hate civilization.

>an ethnicity makes $35,000 a year entirely on welfare

Holy fuck

Is white privilege to blame for this?

Or is it black dysfunction?

How does white privilege explain this?

I don't think white privilege is the problem. Focusing on whites is a distraction.

The real issue is black dysfunction. Let's put the spotlight on where the problem really is.

Why then do more immigrants create businesses in this country than blacks that have lived here for generations?

Black american culture embodies the entitled belief that they're owed something. They're not owed anything. Their culture teaches them they need to be gangsters. They do not.

pic related

That means 50% of the Whites are smarter than 80% of niggers - get rekt

You can see that in this graph.

Notice that the halfway point in the white population, which cuts off 50%, or 1 in 2, cuts off the top 20% of the black population.

So 20% of blacks are smarter than 50% (1 in 2) of whites.

Holy fuck reddit please leave

White privilege is at its worst here, we have literally no go zones if you are Asian. It's similar to the shit the spics have in Cancun or other tourist destination. Except it's only for whites and it's a permenant city, only people allowed in are staff that clean their toilets, whores and ladyboys.

Fuckin' groids

I got you senpai.

Just link him this article regarding black privilege.

cnn.com/2016/03/30/us/black-privilege/

Why doesn't the white woman have white privilege

Where exactly is this paradise you speak of?

Amazing that a society built by white men is suitable for white men. How could something like this happen? The ONLY privilege we enjoy is superior intelligence. I know that I did nothing to acquire my 160 IQ, but that does not mean that I am obligated to give any of my output to inferior creatures, which only allows them to breed more of their kind.

Good one, lad

You need to share the Cliven Bundy "Let me tell you what I know about the Negro." and then ask her what makes her any different from him?

youtube.com/watch?v=agXns-W60MI

This one will get them hootin.

white men get hired because white men have better resumes for fucks sake

>white guy only gets 5 gibs
>everyone else gets 10 gibs
privilege
[_] checked
[X] not checked

>Implying spam isn't part of Asian culture

One reason for white supremacy is that the English language was created over thousands of years by white mouths making sounds that come naturally to white mouths, and now people with white mouths find it easy to pronounce the sounds in English.

However, blacks have very different mouths than white people. Not only are their lips and noses different on the outside, but there are also differences in the inside of the mouth. Thus when a black speaks English, he is speaking a language that was made by and for other mouths, but not his.

This gives English a foreign sound when blacks speak it, and it often sounds like their mouths are muffled or full of peanut butter. This is because the blacks are speaking a language that was not made for them.

This is how white privilege works in America. Even the language was made for whites.

>measurable values

Unequal outcomes are not evidence of an unequal system. By that logic I live in a country ruled by Jewish privilege and Ashkenazi supremacy.

And how ironic is it that this it told to people who are literally positively discriminated against, and it's why they fail in life.

>reddit spacing

Racially diverse environments have less innovation.

desu we made most of that trash. And the tire.
left pic needs more mud, dried grass, sun bleached bones and less modern garbage.

Segregation now. Segregation tomorrow. Segregation forever.

George Wallace or black people?

The problem is...
Educated people always have less children
And roach degenerates always have more children.
The world now has far more idiots than smart people.
Stupid people adjust policies accordingly.
What's worse is that you'll never be able to explain to a stupid person that they're stupid.
They're literally convinced they're making the best decisions because they're not smart enough to make better ones.
Goodbye human race.

>privileged
>3rd in line

They are segregating on the wrong lines. Why would you put Asians and blacks together and separate from whites?

It would make more sense to separate Asians and whites from blacks.

Bangcock

it's almost like

dare i say it:

hatred towards whites

even the piramids are leaving. kek

50% of whites are smarter than 1/2 whites

4th*
Behind a muslim, a woman, and a cripple. Seems legit.

By mixing their group with other "people of color" blacks improve their average scores on every metric imaginable except basketball. Why Asians go along with it is a good question.

These never make sense to me because presented with a comic I always I instinctively read it right to left like my mangas

Sometimes I wonder...

> Be the media
> Be secretly racist
> Constantly push anti-white propaganda
> When they complain brand them all as racists
> Shut down all conversation
> Incubate hatred in the white population
> Race relations decline
> Neutralize "Nazi"
> Tensions reach breaking point
> Trigger race war
> All non-whites exterminated

youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ

post this and leave

*obviously asians wouldn't be exterminated. this goes without saying

op should send this

it's japans revenge for the two bombs

they've been working in secrecy all this time, shifting the blame towards the semites

yes paki, you have to go too

I meant the oriental flavour: chinese/japanese/south korean

Lol no. All shitskins have to go.

>white women don't get it yet it's based on race, not gender
The niggers have greater emancipation in this. This is racist towards whites.

>white births in decline
>brown and black births skyrocketing
>appealing to the masses
>more viewership and ad sales

You're overthinking it m80