Are you woke Sup Forums?

Are you woke Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/vzzwjz.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf is she wearing

great discussion for a first date

I think she's wearing a table quilt as a dress.

If a bitch asked me about any of that I'd laugh in her face

what is she, a pirate captain?

females work best when they are led by a man
BLM is a Jew-funded terrorist organization
abortion is corporate child sacrifice
racism in the most inclusive sense is totally reasonable

>those glasses
>at night
>at the diner table
>ever for any reason

I don't date circus clowns.

If she think abortion is racist and antifeminist then she is pretty woke

Isn't it kinda weird how theres so little crossover in terms of repubs vs demo's when it comes to issues like these? It just seems like on every issue it's almost polar opposites.

>Sunglasses inside
I don't need to answer a god damned thing you ask while you sit there being that literally retarded.

>the revolution will not be held between these butt cheeks.

>mfw the roofies will kick in exactly on time for her to finish her speech and not remember anything for the next few hours

Hey, give the girl credit, she's letting him know upfront that she's not a good person and will likely be demeaning, hysterical, and sexist/racist as fuck. Most social-justice infected women do not give men the luxury of an early warning.

She's a nigger user, what do you expect? Non circus clothing?

Something that would look good on a redhead 18th century tavern wench.

You guys are laughing because you are like, "I wouldn't waste my time with an ugly liberal girl," or something like that.

The funny thing is that you are all ugly virgins who think that you can get top notch girls as you unveil your inner Chad.

Lmao so delusional.

Is 'woke' just the nog version of redpilled?

Kek

I would get up and leave within the before she finishes the first question.

SHE HAS A TIRED WHORE FACE.

Nice b8 m8

Girls with hair that short are an automatic left swipe for me. Why set yourself up for a waste of time?

Why are you trying to diminish these people's self-esteem, suicide is no laughing matter.

Why is she interested in the bureau of land management?

BLM = Blacks Like Murder

Manicheism / polarization of opinions / decontextualizaton is the worst and most widespread intellectual cancer of the millennial age.

Projecting here

The correct answer to all those questions is George Soros aint tricking me negress.

Pretty much.

>first date conversation is a premeditated ambush with ulra loaded questions

I bet it still wonders why it's single.

goddamnit leaf, kek

I assume her date is some unfortunate white dude, all these anti-white bitches seem to have some kind of fetish for white cucks.

Except for the fact that liberal girls give it up the first time you meet them.

You don't even have to talk about your political opinions to fuck a liberal, all it takes is a few drinks and a bed.

>(you)

I thought that was an aay lmao for a second

Whenever I see headlines like that I assume the writer looks like the 'man' on the right in this pic.

I would absolutely never waste one second on anyone who would ever use the word "woke"

Make women great again

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on the basic gestalt of the big enchilada

yeah liberal minded whores are so easy it's ridiculous, it's not even fun, even blowing your balls on their face can get "meh" cause they are so spread legged you don't even have to put in any effort.

Ironically 'woke' as they use it means the complete opposite, because in order to be 'woke' you must close your eyes to what (((they))) do not want you to think about and turn off your brain and critical thinking skills so the intellectual poison that (((they))) would like you to believe can infect your mind and keep you 'asleep' to the real problems leading to the collapse of civilization.

This is true, you let them witter on about feminism or whatever until they tire themselves out then pump and dump, after a follow up text to avoid false rape accusations of course.

It's the Nazi version, literally
"Germany, awake!"

Everyone ITT needs to woke their ass up

Mfw:

>Thinking niggers still have it tough, gubbment literally hands free money to apes over whites because muh fow huned yeeeas
>get to walk around and not get hung from trees like in the glorious 60s
>denigrate your entire race by acting like brain dead gorillas constantly

Are you woke user?

bitch nasty

she seems nice why don't you talk to her? \o/

>after a follow up text to avoid false rape accusations of course.
Kek'd. Good one limester

>this entire thread
>she
>her

no im sleepy.
is anyone else sleepy?
we should get some rest

so sleepy

This species peaked and started declining a long time ago.

The leaders dumbed the masses down so much that most people are basically non thinking shit consumers at this point.

Bring on extinction before we spread to other planets.

That could easily be her son playing with his sister

the thought of 'the enemy' (white man, male in general) being forced to demean themselves and swallow the socjus koolaid in order to stay in the woman's good graces and continue to be rewarded with """love""" and sex is a turn on

It's a power fantasy, basically.

Try refusing one and witness the mystery. Their self confidence is so intertwined with their sexuality that they will have the biggest brain fart of their life if you refuse to fuck them.

I did this once with a girl because I knew her ex boyfriend that she just broke up with recently and he was a good lad.

She was messaging me for two fucking months after. Just could not fathom why I would not fuck her.

>some kind of fetish

You mean familial stability and a job.

I find cuck bitches reprehensible but um, pussy is pussy

Video VERY much related:

u.nya.is/vzzwjz.mp4

You have to love how they use Scientific achievement as an excuse for ever expanding (or rather densifying) consumerist society though huh?

Almost no relation apart from the fact the products are derived from scientific discovery. You genuinely don;t need this many people wasting resources. Look how much effort is spend protecting their corporate interests to the point where they openly attack their own populations.

>fetish
>submissive man that will validate all your opinions and fund all your SJW adventures
>still get to fuck Jamal on the side
that doesn't sound like a fetish user

frigid bitches love lib cucks, they don't need to fuck with them, shave, take care of themselves, and they'll still have a relationship

What does woke mean? I don't understand this stupid goy slangs.

>Dating woman when you can date girly polack bf

Shes high as fuck

Lol this. I don't understand the look women like that are going for. It's like they purposely try to be unattractive.

Personal insults on an anonymous image board dont go far. Heres your fuck (You) faggot.

Lol a girl i matched with on tinder has it in her profile. Never messaged her. Bet she'd be a good fuck though

Erwacht.

This is true. NYC and Toronto girls are super easy, visits to those cities are the only times I've gotten laid without even a first date. kek

>Texas State
Figures. What a fucking shithole. Was at least a good party school before the name change, now it's just a regular pile of garbage.

Releasing your inner Chad is easy.

The hard part is figuring why am I bothering entertaining a feminist cunt when I could be playing video games and smashing boypussy on demand.

>not mounting her on the table.
youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ

Youre right

Show pics of her

a big no
btw you'll pay your part for the dinner honney

I like it bud. Here's the girl btw

If she is pro abortion, fuck her without a condom then never call her back

They're really cheaping out on the creature FX in that new Star Wars movie, aren't they.

I can SEE her mental condition.
Don't stick your dick in crazy bud.

There's something fucky about people who wear glasses like that. I consider that, septum piercing and odd hair color's a ( I have daddy issues) red flag. 100% of the time I'm right.

One good solid knuckle sandwich right above her ear and that bitch will do as shes told.

its not even her glasses its the whole "I've seen some shit" expression that makes me think she is totally nuts.

Thats not even getting into her narcicism.

I've never met any one like this irl. The entire thing seems to be a way for insecure losers to cope with their shitty lives, just like Sup Forums.

Fuck was going to post it

>u.nya.is/vzzwjz.mp4
Fucking Letterkenny

She looks old to be 19. shes going to have really gross skin by 30.

Daily reminder that the US would already be majority non-white if abortion were illegal.

>feminism
it's good to have some semblance of self awareness and an equal voice, but most feminist are just pushing too many agendas too fast and too hard. feminism needs to slow down a little and let everyone catch up to them.
>BLM
just a protest group. I have no real opinion on them
>abortion
life is not special. there is no god. kill it before it grows. but just no i probably wont trust or respect you. if you're getting pregnant and throwing babies away like that it shows you're irresponsible and not reserved enough to know when to say no
>racism
you can't like everyone. you can't like every culture. it's ridiculous to think everyone has to like everything and everyone. I'm an individual.
COME HERE BITCH! STAND AND DELIVER!

A solid 6/10 who thinks she's a 10/10

that's a huge fucking tranny

People like to pick their sports team and stick with them no matter what because it's THEIR team.

Look at her fucking eyes guys................

I can agree with the opinions stated. Gonna message her just to see what stupid shit comes out of her mouth.

It's funny black chicks except black guys to buy into that shit. Maybe they would the BLM and abortion shit but no way the rest

t. only truly woke person in this thread