Does white people inherit white guilt?

Does white people inherit white guilt?

Just like black people inherit victim mentality.

Clearly only if your Swedish

or german

fuck no lol, it must be a northern/yankee thing. No one in the south gives a single fuck.

Don't see many guilty people here but people feel a need to be respectful against trash people because "imagine if you were him!" nonsense.

Everything is inherited.
Wealth is never created only transferred.
So if whites get rich from plundering then yes they bear a guilt or responsibility.
It doesn't matter if you don't see it as guilt.

So long as you claim taking someone's resources is theft (stealing) then you must conclude you yourself is also a thief.

I really don't get that, I think racism is normalizing really quick in NL.

Let's talk about Constantinople then, roach.

Turk shut up, you had colonies and still aren't wealthy topkek!

Only if you're a beta faggot.

My ancestors were peasant serfs almost slaves and now I get more guilt?
FUCK THIS SHIT!

Sure man let's talk.

Who did city belong to?
The people of course.
What happened to the people?

Nothing, they are still there... probably living in the city for the last 500 years.

Was the cities resources channeled to outside?
Was the people used as labour slaves ?
We are wealthy.

We never stole their resources unlike you.
They paid gold and we left them to their own.
No endless mining.
No endless slavery.
No endless oppression.

There is no theft here.

I am white and I feel zero guilt

ZERO NIGGER

>blahblahblahblah

You might want to read the wiki article for what happened to it. Also, you a slave trade larger than all the European ones combined. You were just smart enough to castrate your merchandise.

Don't try to fool us Turk, if Turkey was so great all your peoples would have fucked off by now. And there are countries in Europe that are wealthy without colonies. So basically the conclusion is that we're wealthy mostly because we're just better than you people. So learn from us instead of making excuses.

Ironic, isn't it?

I can't even imagine this kind of shit in Russia.

Yeah whatever
If you wanna meme that's fine too.

> (You)
>Don't try to fool us Turk, if Turkey was so great all your peoples would have fucked off by now.

Non sequitor.
These things are not logically connected.

>And there are countries in Europe that are wealthy without colonies.

Exceptions do not invalidate my theory.

>So basically the conclusion is that we're wealthy mostly because we're just better than you people.

Non sequitor

>So learn from us instead of making excuses.

Learn what?
How to keep three continents fucked up to get rich yourself?

No, it has to be beaten into your head. Can't just get it from having cucked ass parents.

White people, at least some, are just probably more susceptible to being morally browbeaten for some reason. Must have something to do with being high-trust or genuine/nice to feel guilt for what others are saying or feeling even if it's abstracted from you.
> Wealth is never created only transferred
I don't think you understand how wealth works, money shifting around isn't wealth, but increased productivity and capital are, and that happens or is created all of the time, the shifting of money just chases/represents that increase in productivity and/or capital.

Yes

>white guilt is an issue in his country
i honestly feel bad for you

No but I will post an image for others to learn on how to sage trash threads, KEK.

>> Wealth is never created only transferred
>I don't think you understand how wealth works, money shifting around isn't wealth, but increased productivity

Uses resources.

>and capital are,

So Resources

>and that happens or is created all of the time,

Resource A isconcerted to resource B
Nothing is created.

>the shifting of money just chases/represents that increase in productivity and/or capital.

Money is the exchange value of a resource compared to other resources.

>My ancestors were oppressed from left and right
>sold as sex slaves
>supposed to feel white guilt for horrible things white people did

DELET THIS

I wonder who is behind these posts?

Do Nips inherit guilt from Korean genocide?

It doesn't matter who I am.
Nobody cared who I was till I post the text

Same here man, mine were Irish peasants.

I have no guilt for negro slavery fuck that .

Resources aren't wealth inherently, wealth is primarily associated with productive capacity, resources in and of themselves aren't productive outside of their utility to be turned into productive devices/machines. Computers are worth much, much more than the separate elemental components like silicon, rare earth metals, etc. used in their construction because they enable much greater increases in productivity than those unprocessed raw resources do. Shifting around resources to improve their productive potential leads to them being processed into goods with higher productive potential, hence creating wealth. Money is the resource used to gauge productivity and wealth and follows after capital/resources. I guess you could call it a metaresource or a a resource/wealth manager/gauge.

>turkish economics

>2043
>Be white
>Parents die because the nhs goodgovernment ai denies them access due to 'native european imperialist genes'.
>Solicitor ai contacts me to read the will
>Parents left me small terraced house and 30 bitcoin
>However due to my 'problematic ethnic class' its taken away to be redistributed to trans PoC
>Inherit both parents white guilt, my dads is especially large because he was in the army and was a class 6b imperialist oppressor
>Now have to attend 15 more hours of diversity training a week
>Also an extra 6 child support payments are taken from my wages each month
>Go back to my assigned cuck shed in tears
>Pop the kettle on for some tea
>Sharia police burst in and behead me for use of a high capacity assault kettle

>Resources aren't wealth inherently, wealth is primarily associated with productive capacity, resources in and of themselves aren't productive outside of their utility to be turned into productive devices/machines. Computers are worth much, much more than the separate elemental components like silicon, rare earth metals, etc. used in their construction because they enable much greater increases in productivity than those unprocessed raw resources do.

A computer is energy+time+mind+materials.

It's all just resources.

>Shifting around resources to improve their productive potential leads to them being processed into goods with higher productive potential, hence creating wealth.

Using resources efficiently is still not creating wealth.

>Money is the resource used to gauge productivity and wealth and follows after capital/resources.

Every term in that part refers to resources.
>Economics
Daily reminder that economy is the art of trading resources.
All else is Jewish inventions.

its probably gonna be like this

No.I feel fuckol guilt over apartheid

Oh the irony.

1 post by this ID

>3000 years later
>Eventually become the new oppressed class
>'remmember the 3 billion on kapulon prime'
>Become space jews
>Push cyborg integration on the trans caliphate worlds
>The cucked becomes the cuckee and the cycle continues

I understand that as I white guy, I've had a pretty advantageous life. If it were 100 years ago, that statement would be even more true. But do I feel guilty about it? Not really. I didn't make the system. And if I benefit from it, why would I find it deplorable?

>Feeling sorry for what your forefathers did
Can't judge the past by today's standards. Things were different back then.

Have no reason to get quilty about anything.

Only Western faggots.

no. it's mostly and american thing.