Lol are these gonna be daily threads?

>implying there weren't Croatians amongst those commies

I like your way of thinking.
youtube.com/watch?v=pZRqvtAjNDY

you first, pasta nigger

i like the red squares symbol

i have Croatia football shirt

Do you mean Greater Serbia?

very nice country,been there like 10 years ago or something though.

mother-in-law lives on one of the islands. i love the fact that she cant come and visit while burja is blowing. otherwise, the only cool people i've met in croatia were serbs. i've met a few cool croatians here though.

fojbe morjo bit polne!

>CTR Serb
>Daily Croatia thread

>i've met a few cool croatians here though
Please, no. I went to Ljubljana with my gf (she's from Maribor) and non-Slovenes (not that you're any better) are pretty trashy

Weed taste like shit but it's pretty easy to get laid.

Only country in the Balkans that isn't a complete shithole.

There were, but it was a commie thing - they murdered Croats, Germans, and Italians because they were collaborators

Yes, but Croats were killed too, a lot more than Italians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tezno_massacre

>We gave Croatia 36 000 AK-47s during the Yugoslav Wars
>For this, the Serbs "accidentally" bombed a Hungarian village next to the border
>Croats repaid the favor with sending 36 000+ migrants to our borders in 2015
Fucking Blakanshits none of you can be trusted.

Fuck them and everything they stand for.

>b-but antifascists were saints!

You also allowed them access to your territory so they could raid Serb held areas. What is your opinion on Hungarians from Vojvodina?

Croatian women are whores and sluts!

>croatia
>relevant
pick one

I pity them, because first the Post-WWII era, then the Yugoslav Wars, and now the migrant crisis fucked up their lives.
My friend's roommate is from Vojvodina, he said there aren't any conflicts between the Hungarians and the Serbians, but a lot of people are moving to Hungary due to the migrants and the shitty economic situation in Serbia.

Croatia is pretty cool.

I vacationed along the Dalmatia coast a few years back. Very authentic, the women were pretty, and the knockoff raybans were cheap. 10/10.

Ustase

same as yesterday and the day before

Senator John McCain and his Albanian rebels will fuck you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionian_Adriatic_Pipeline

Second best Slavic country.

is this true lads?

Most progressive Balkan country on gay rights but needs to allow gay marriage.

Seriously though. Build a wall against Albania/Montenegro

>implying there's women that aren't

This nigger must literally be washing his grandmothers feet right now.

>Serb
he's just obsessed with Croatia. They're like all other women (so yes t.Sup Forums)

It's home to a lolcow named Marjan Šiklić

>Marjan Šiklić

This is Bog level shit

is there a quick rundown?

No, Croatian women are pretty traditional and modest

only the ugly ones

Catholic Serbian.

I don't know where exactly you live but I know many beautiful traditional croat girls.

Sorry for Jewing you in the past but you can't use the name Teran for your shit wine

every time

Most beautiful country I saw in Europe honestly.

It's okay, you gave me a gf in exchange

Great country. Great people. Unfortunately cucked by corrupt politicians and the EU.

I hope you guys get your shit together one day and also invest more to rebuild the Baranja and Slavonia

>What is your opinion on Croatia?
filled with lazy faggots that don't want to do anything to improve this fucking shithole
every 4 years we elect an another retard in hope that he will change things, guess what
nothing ever changes.

>have important tunnel that goes through Rijeka a major city
>Probably highest traffic area
>Let the French build it and give them full control of the profits

Is there a stupider country in the world?

>Hurr-durr-vatia
Your average balkan shithole, nothing special. Sure feels good to be Central European :^)

dijaspora women are usually better than women that live in croatia
my gf lived in switzerland for 10 years and she's more traditional than any fucking bitch here

>Update

>beautiful traditional croat girls
I'm sorry to break it to you, but these LARPers are all about the D

>Have "traditional Croatian girl" cousin in Croatia
>She moves to America to study college
>Within 3 months dating a Muslim
>Within a year married

Yup def traditional.

only citry girls are like that
but even there womyn are not even close compared to shartland

top kek
she got roached!

I know one Croat here at university. He really wants to be German, watches all the Bundesliga games and is even making an effort to learn the language. He doesn't believe how cucked it is over there. Sometimes I don't either, maybe it's not all that bad.

>only citry girls are like that
What? Rural girls turn to turboslags once they get in uni

On top of that she has dropped hints she is converting to Islam from Catholicism. She references the Koran a lot and stopped eating pork and drinking.

he probably has some family over there
germany to croats is like promised land
although many croats instead of going to germany move to austria

Ljubljana is a hell hole. lived there for 32 years. Maribor is a bit better - it's not ful of sjw hippies, but their average iq is about 70 and their favourite hobby is eating stadium seats.

my wife always reminds me that we're basically the same when i start bashing croats.

desu id rather have serbs for neighbours.

wow
what do her parents say about that?
i know if my cousin converted or even dated a mudslime my grandpa would probably kill her or something mate

Croatians have racism in their DNA I would know I have that DNA in my and I was racist since birth even in the cuck US. He just has bigger aspirations to hope the Nazis come back in Germany. He is probably a Naziboo

One of those countries that really has no right to exist.

It's just a breakaway part of Hungary.

>desu id rather have serbs for neighbours
believe me you wouldn't unless you got some serb heritage like the rest 90% of slovenians

Love the country!
Spent time in Split, Pula, and on Brac. Too bad you all voted to join the EU. You could have been free of their fucking taxes.

I don't think she is on good terms with them they didn't show up to the wedding so I have no idea.

>implying communists don't accept communism by giving up their religion, nationality and humanity

>once they get in uni
and universities are in cities
i didnt say they cant be corrupted
>croatian education

rip
why do you even talk to her?
i wouldn't

They only part of Slovenia I been to that I could tolerate was Koper.

Crazed incel who takes woman hating to a new level. You say his name and he shows up like Beetlejuice.

Come here. We'll use you as a lobster bait.

Thats haram man.My condolences to your family.

how much is expensive croatia for one summer trip? i've only been to greece and once in bulgaria though, and i want to visit croatia someday but i highly doubt it's as cheap as there

I don't she is distant cousin. The moment she brought the Muslim guy (and he is super Muslim not moderate) I stopped talking to her too. It's disgusting. I have no idea what's going on. Woman are making real shit decisions these days

Croatians are Poles in denial.

depends where you go
on the smaller towns its pretty cheap but the cities can be expensive especially for a serb

poles are croats in denial

Absolute shit country that never should have existed. It was only founded on Croatian tribalism which killed thousands of people in defense of innocent Croatian patriotism. It's not as cucked as Serbia is right now, but it would be a much better place if Serbia just won the war and annexed it entirely.

If you have any plans on going use a fake name trust me.

Never met a Croat that I liked. Every single one I've encountered has been a arrogant prick.

why?

(you)

Super muslim like how? Im really interested in your family drama. Like he is jihadi or he is just brown?
Only solution is to send her back to Croatia for re-education Arkan style.

These treefuckers didn't let me nap for five fucking minutes, what a shithole.

can confirm

people from those parts are generally kind-hearted, so not slovenians at all...

Slovenia is like a cocky turbomanlet, it's so cute

>Maribor is a bit better
It is okay, but really boring. Small cities are like that

Girls who can't get into uni are mentally retarded, user. And they don't get corrupted, they're just away from their village where everyone knows everything about everyone else

dalmatians hate serbs mate
just try to speak english or just try to speak in a croatian accent

My nigga!

Visited Croatia a bit ago - I liked it, most people were very helpful & nice, food was amazing ad pretty cheap, cultural heritage sites were well taken care of. Was a nice, well balanced mix of Italian & Slavic cultures. Oh, and Biska is great!

what happened?