Is barron trump autistic?

is barron trump autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com/channel/trump/Barron trump s artwork/ftDoLsg/
w0bm.com/18842
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think so, seems like a good lad to me.

no

really wishing I hadn't voted for this conman

He is the youngest of the Bogdanoff brothers , just give him time

I would too be autistic if my father sent me so many mixed sugnals with his flipflopery

how is he a conman

same brother, same

Sure, why not? Not a bad thing to be autistic. Yeah he kinda seems like he's on the spectrum.

Don't you dare talk about our secretary of cyber like that

Vaccines fucked him up real good

Nice Filenames Shills

it seems the quality of hired webmonkeys is low today

barron is one of (((them)))

Checked.

Also: agreed.

same bro... what have we done? if i could take it all back i would

Even if he is it's none of your business.

ahhaha those file names

also barron is not autistic, he was playing peekaboo when trump was signing a bill, an autistic kid wouldn't do that, and hes smarter than the shills

>taking obvious bait

We have to find out what his gamertag is for whatever game and brainwash him so he goes to daddy and tells him to stop the joos

check the file name, share blue paid shills

Of course he is, he probably post here too.

Certainly not autistic

>angry 30 years old trash make fun of a kid with a disease.
pathetic.

Barron Trump is the Augustus to Donald Trump's Julius Caesar. Long live the future Emperor of Earth.

Don't listen to them Barron

No he's just a spoiled brat who ignores boundaries.

I think it is a parody. There are no real anti Trump people on Sup Forums only Share Blue and pro Trump.

I have moderately severe autism. Now judging from his ability to auti-communicate with others on the spectrum like me. Yes Barron has autism.

Ok can someone please explain to me why people become such moralfags when Barron is mentioned? You sound like the SJW

We're not even making fun of him, him being autistic would be a GOOD thing

No.

Sage

He might very well be, have you seen his drawings? Someone should upload them in this thread, I'm too lazy.

He is the product of the Donald's incestuous relations with Ivanka.

here
funnyjunk.com/channel/trump/Barron trump s artwork/ftDoLsg/

this depicts his mommy, Vanka, with his daddy, the donald, represented by the snek

forgot pic

He is a genetically engineered designer-baby. Something went terribly wrong though.

Why do you care if he is or not? It's creepy. He's just a kid.

Given how old his dad was when he was conceived and Trump's comment on vaccines and autism, I would say almost certainly yes.

>Rich as fuck
>Hot mom
>Dad is a wheeling and dealing businessman who keeps him close so he can learn the art of the deal
>Dad is an international real estate mogul billionaire who is teaching his son how to win in the game
>Dad is the President so Barron will get a close look at how politics works, how deals are made.
>Most likely on the spectrum

He honestly has a chance to be the most powerful man in the world one day.

No he just plays oldschool runescape

Is that a trick question?

w0bm.com/18842

something is wrong with him desu

seems absolutely normal desu

That's his son

Its called humor you fucking ninny. You make me ashamed to be a potato nigger.

You can tell his sister sees him as a disgusting inferior beta male and despises being his sibling. You can tell little Barry hates his half sisters back and wants to fuck his mommy.

Tiff looks so weird yet I'd still go balls deep.

Being autistic is never a good thing. I hate being autistic, I desperately wish I was normal. I've never been able to 'fit in' anywhere in my life, always been a loner.

dont hate. its a gud game

>I hate being autistic
Faggot, have some pride. You are a disgrace to us autists. The last thing any self-respecting autist should want is to become a normie.