Thoughts on the Dove Transgender commercial?

Thoughts on the Dove Transgender commercial?

youtu.be/AQBhQYfJrrc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dE9AnU3MaI
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjg-ZSk31rw
unilever.com/brands/
youtube.com/watch?v=qJN7AHZflfM
twitter.com/cristinalaila1/status/809915742577512448
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Strange

There is no way Dove made a transgender commercial.

You made that up.

>day 100 or so in trump's america
>trannies still exist
feeling pretty conned right now

unfortunate.

Absolutely Disgusting

>no one right way

Fucking cultural marxism.

>Rock climbing with your month-old child.
Definitely no mental illnesses here.
youtube.com/watch?v=9dE9AnU3MaI here's the commercial straight from their youtube page.

They are usin controversial topic to show how they are pro-lgbt and gain hype over anti-lgbt retards.

That's no woman, it's just a fat hippy.

>Dove thinks raising the kid on a farm is the same as by a nigger or tranny

I already switched to Palmolive, fuck Dove. They made decent soaps but then they pull shit like this.

Are you retarded? They are using the same tactic over and over again.

If they want to gain more young consumers they would have used memes.
Now they want to get leftard approval - that is why dey show gayfaggots and so on.

They are all Trannies. The obvious one is to deflect you from the others.

I was just referencing the video where they have a Mom talk about how she's different because she is on a farm

disgusting
sage

well in the niggers defense, she isnt a single mom so maybe that kid has a shot. at first the commercial was posed as if that was the case.

gee wonder who owns (((dove)))
just a coincidence

I think his criticism of your post is that you wrote "Dove thinks," when really the people at Dove who made that commercial know it's bullshit and don't believe in it, they're just using it to trick leftists into buying their product.

Are you fucking retarded. Did u watch it?

Who did he steal that haby from?

True. It's their target audience

Here's what happens to each kid
>black mom who don't need no advice
>kid ends up hating his mom, she acts terrible to him because he's more mature than her by age 17
>never gets a steady job because he never learned responsibility
>barn kid
>gets trampled by a horse
>tranny mom's kid
>they break up within 5 years
>tranny mom gets more and more mentally ill from people openly supporting him but pushing him away because they're disgusted under the surface
>kid ends up the most autistic thing on this face of the planet from his insane upbringing
>dance mom's kid
>ends up a spoiled brat
>is the school sports star in highschool
>gets hooked on speed by age 19
>sends his parents into debt because they can't say no to him
>mom puts on 80 pounds and teaches yoga classes
>single asian mom
>kid ends up spending all day in his room jacking off to hentai
>never moves out
>ends up homeless at age 47 when his mom dies
>climbing mom
>eaten by wolves
but they all smelled great as babies thanks to Dove products

OMG

Mrs.Doubtfire?! But i thought..

Dove is expensive for what you get anyways.

>"We're both the biological parents"
>"We're both moms"

>Be you
>Have sex with your wife
>Insert your penis into her vagina
>Ejaculate semen
>Your sperm goes into her and attaches to her egg
>She carries a baby for nine months in her womb and you don't
>She delivers the baby
>Still think "I am a woman"

It's been time to stop for a while now but please the fun is over when does it go back to normal.

Never buying one of their products again.

Who still watches (((TV)))?

They're just doing what Secret did, but they brought in a real trannie so he doesn't even pass

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjg-ZSk31rw

ugh!!! so ignorant!!!!! like, I can't even!!!
don't you know that a woman can have a penis or vagina just like a man can??!!!

Boomers and Gen X, anyone who wasn't raised with the Internet

Jewbook suspended some guy's account for criticizing it

>some guy

This is what happens when Millennials from the social media group get promoted in the marketing department. Expect more of this junk from echo chamber snowflakes until some F500 company ends up doing something stupid enough to get liquidated.

Dove is owned by Unilever, who owns about four hundred different brands. Here's a list for your boycotting pleasure: unilever.com/brands/

I think, or maybe I just hope, that people will get sick of this crap.
Especially once you get out of highschool/collage your chances of knowing someone who is actually transgender is pretty slim. It's not incredibly common to find a tranny and the more and more people they shove this shit in peoples face the more people will question why the fuck they are shoving this in their face.
At the very least it's why I started to get sick of it when I was 15/16, I was tired of people shoving all this shit in my face that isn't incredibly common

>those beefy arms
>that break dancing chick
>that shot at the end
I'm dying funniest commercial ive seen so far

I need to start lifting

commercial implies that black mother is a single mother nice job (((dove)))

The one on the farm has a decent shot and its not like rock climbing is bad. Everyone else is fucked though.

Why are corporate marketing shills so slow to catch up on social trends? I mean, seeing this ad a couple of years ago under Obongo's rule would make sense since SJWs were allmighty. But now that the backlash to this faggotry got Trump on the white house why haven't they still gotten the message? Are they literally retarded? Does this prove that attending a college and getting in the corporate world is now something that retards do?

Time to never buy Dove products, though avoiding Unilever brands in general might be tricky as they own so much shit outside of Dove and I'm not sure exactly what.

Holy shit user

>that "breakdancing" mong

top kek

Theyre mentally retarded. For every new customer they win over they lose two. They dont even realize why Trump won. This leftist trash trend is over. They are beating a dead horse

>Put on a wig
>Get to have maternity leave

Outplaying the system

Planned Months ago filmed months ago , signed off on months ago scheduled for earliest available free spot. Forgotten about as it's in the hands of the to networks now.

That's the best reason I can come up with

Under Obongo they could be criticized for jumping on the bandwagon.
Under Trump they are "taking a stand against bigotry and fascism", but what we saw with Pepsi that dosent always turn out so well.

A reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=qJN7AHZflfM

Why did Skittles release white Skittles for "gay solidarity" after Obango made gay marriage legal?

twitter.com/cristinalaila1/status/809915742577512448

Never buying or letting my girlfriend buy a dove product again.

Also, anyone else notice how the tranny was the only one that looked unfit to be a parent? It couldn't manage to cover up its degenerate arm tattoos so they tried to blur them out with camera effects... this is supposed to be a commercial that makes me feel comfortable using Dove for my children? Honestly it's sickening

When things started to get so fuckin bad?

> comments disabled

Never putting dove in my ass again.

Dude this is genius
>put on wig
>get diversity hired cause granny
>can never be fired because muh discrimination
>get unlimited victim power points in office, rule the place
>take maternity becuase they can't stop you
>cash in on all the female goodies especially the upcoming paid pms leave (you dont need a vagina to have pls! Bigot!)

Its the greatest scam known to mankind

>failure of a trap walks up to boss
>"boss, i need to leave early, my cramps are getting really bad."
>[what does the boss say?]

I was looking trying to determine this myself, some kind of look like it. wew welcome to the slippery slope where you have to question whether every "female" you see used to have a schlong

remove the dove
soap war now

nivea is /ourguy/

is dove, dare I say, /oursoap/?

Had no real issue untill that bitch started dancing

AHAHAHAHAH

"MUH ART"

HAHAHAhahahaha! Irish Spring and Dove are both owned by UniLever! What a fucking idiot!