Why haven't you taken the Islam pill yet Sup Forums?

Why haven't you taken the Islam pill yet Sup Forums?

Don't you want to eliminate degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwmO6WXvEMs
youtube.com/watch?v=iC6eUUrMdoI
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=dE4Q8c_Pm5c&ab_channel=RebelMedia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because I am not interesting in fucking children or being a homosexual.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwmO6WXvEMs

>FREEDOM GO TO HELL
Who says that unironically?

Islam is degeneracy, fuck off

A woman who has been beaten far too much.

>you know thats the reason for the invention of the full veil right ?

you're a sad little man, happy hug a koala day you literal autist

Even their own book says Hair is a Veil for women.

Face covering birkas are to hide bruising.

I don't think I am sad for not abusing children.

I am a pretty big guy.

5, 1, 3, 6, 2, 4

this is a troll video

but the false translation is so fucking funny

>Freedom go to hell
How many generations of inbreeding does it take for someone to say that seriously?

Maybe because every Islamic county is a shithole?

/thread

You realize I am reading from the bible right now and would rather see such a nun burnt at the stake for heresy.

Yeah I know but I am unsure about this one this one actually seems to match up with reports.
youtube.com/watch?v=iC6eUUrMdoI

you're more hateful and degrading than 95% of the people that follow Islam. you're country is founded by criminals. it's hot there that is why you're so angry we have fridges with ice on the door, user!

>putting 5 before 2
Spotted the queer

>founded by criminals
You mean the british royal family that was exiled?
Thanks for calling me royalty dumbfuck.

Yes and so what ?

Are you telling me I cannot hate without violence ?

The last part didn't make any sense or relate to anything regarding Muslims beating children and sexually abusing them

SO You are OK with them doing that ?

for what you cunt? because she lives a happy peaceful life? you just like being mad and belittling things that you can't comprehend.

>muh people who aren't exactly like me and angry at the same things i am are worthless shills!!!
>muh kangaroos are in check!
>reads bible, still angry at the world

Why would you suggest to me that abusing infants is ok?

Doesn't that itself tell me you are the hateful one getting your aggression out on defenseless children ?

You are saying I should not hate such people?

Thats really cute.

I live in East TN and know plenty of abusive families that aren't Islamic

My Mom worked at a Private Islamic School and they were some of the nicest people, honestly user.

you couldn't get away with the kind of things ISIL does in more developed country, but you can't be mad at a whole religion for something that happens on a minor scale.

maybe i am wrong and just want to love everyone, but you are definitely wrong for thinking more than a fraction of a religions followers has strict evil intentions.

there are plenty of cultures around the world that do shitty things regardless of religion, look at Brazil for fucks sake.

>last part..
i was saying australia triggers

14Doesn’t nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him, 15but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For long hair is given to her as a covering. 16If anyone is inclined to dispute this, we have no other practice, nor do the churches of God

don't apologize for the evil in the world unless you want to receive the same as them.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

Would you like to take responsibility for Isis ?

Nazis, yet this place has some people who unironically call themselves that

We don't need a brainless religion to have morality

Yes, that one is true, ISIS faggots are retarded

Never heard a nazi saying that actually,only muslims and antifa scum

lol thanks for clarifying mate.
>contrary to 's bitching
I do appreciate it.

every religion ever has its flaws and people in all countries from all different disciplines have shitstains.

>outdated references from an old ass book

Might as well quote the Magna Carta or Mayflower Compact

Maybe I just see more good. there are definitely a lot of people doing bad who do it in the name of this religion but it's not all of them and they don't all deserve to be discriminated against because they grew and accepted this religion as a part of their culture.

the two -- Islam and Christianity -- are fairly similar anyhow. the Quran mentions Jesus more times than your bible.

the state of Palestine is a construct of American Senators and the like, so really you should be more mad at the people playing at you to hate your fellow human than to help.

anger and violence isn't going to stop any religion or any culture. only the people who follow it will take to changing it, and we have to be here to help people. or not, because frankly I don't care about much else than my own happiness, but if it's the world you seek to change and make better it is gonna be done with turning the other cheek and loving people regardless of their past, religion, or anything really.

>every religion ever has its flaws and people in all countries from all different disciplines have shitstains.
Like yourself?

>outdated references from an old ass book
The Topic is Old ass books. (see the next line)

>Maybe I just see more good. there are definitely a lot of people doing bad who do it in the name of this religion but it's not all of them and they don't all deserve to be discriminated against because they grew and accepted this religion as a part of their culture.
the two -- Islam and Christianity -- are fairly similar anyhow. the Quran mentions Jesus more times than your bible.

Like yourself who is defending child rape and murder.

So then stop defending child killers.

youtube.com/watch?v=dE4Q8c_Pm5c&ab_channel=RebelMedia

You project this air of hate around me yet at the same time defend murderers and say I am to blame for acts done before my birth.

You hate me and do not know me, as you preach about unconditional love while defending people who have raped infants murdered your own brothers and sisters and seek to kill you.

Ehhhh....there're just too...durka durk for me.
They seem retarded at a fundamental level.
I'd rather larp as pagans that throw homos into bogs.
I couldn't handle appropriating their desert dindu language and all their two syllable words that end in vowels.

So whos the hateful one ?

The one that says they love them and they can do no wrong but takes advantage of them and doesn't consider them as people?

Or the one that tells them when they are wrong and tries to teach them a better way.

They didn't openly say it but they burned books that disagreed with them and censored / killed anything at all that openly criticised the state.

Keeping order means having to loose personal freedom, Islamic countries are not much different than Nazi Germany

keep editing and deleting lines of your post mate take your time.

Yeah even Adolf Hitler himself said Islam is the natural Ally of The German Reich.

I don't mean to come across as that, I was kind of meaning to trigger you at first. I don't hate a thing, I just get on Sup Forums and I don't know why i expect much else than alt-right type posts. i do love u user, I just wish people didn't care so much about religion. maybe I am missing something and you are right (technically we are all right and wrong at any level), maybe I need to stand against these people who are doing more wrong than I can see. I choose to see the innocent people though, because I fear they get lost in this stigma against an entire fourth of the world's population.

CAPTCHA fucked me over, I could write words for days. I am having trouble keeping up with all this lul

Fpbp

lol no problem.

Happens with text communication.

I am Pro life for ALL people for ALL Ages.

I believe very strongly in seperation of church and state.

That is where I am coming from.

Ill shit on Islam Judaism Christianity Kekism Hinduism all the religions.

Because I think it has no place is state governance.

>Like yourself....

I don't understand the connections you are making, your words look like triggered conservative

maybe I am coming at you like i see all of Sup Forums.

alright, i see you, friend, i do.

cheers

Leave Islam mate. I'm ex-Muslim, and I'm a much better person than you because of it.

The only way I'd be for religion and state combined is if I where the Sun-God everyone worships otherwise is no gud.

>420

Post Mudslimes getting BTFO