archive.is/IeoqU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw
archive.is/IeoqU
archive.is/RIszH
youtube.com/watch?v=JrShwgwpFtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can't believe I voted for this conman

He conned us all user, we didn't listen. Our victory became our greatest defeat. Conned to death.

Pick 1.

>Are you a winner or a loser?
Basically

Isn't Laurie Penny that crazy feminist?

>Laurie Penny

NExt time listen to the educated people in the country.

fuck off, leftypol

Her ideas about what constitutes a decent man might not align with mine, but that's ok. I am tolerant of her personal choice to disagree with me.

4 cuz cute hair

Theyre so retarded they cant even see how obvious they are, its pathetic

Precisely 0 Sup Forumsacks have changed an opinion based on their shill threads

She's also a traditional girl that wants to found a family business.

Go back to Sup Forums

Oh yeah I wanna do my taxes with her so hard. Tell me more, user.

1 seems like the type that'd act like a slut but actually be a huge prude.

I've always found femminists odd, its all(at least the ones in the press) are all about demands on men. Men need to act like x for women kind, men need to act like this.

It's literally like the women of old campaigning to ban alcohol.

The old way always restores itself it seems; once you notice that you're suddenly a 18th century Tory. If the old way always comes back politics(which is the same as democracy, you just use democracy when it's good) is just destructive.

I FUCKING HATE YOU POL WHAT AM I DOING YOU SHITS I NEVER USED TO THINK LIKE THAT.

shills everwhere

Posting this in ever thread.
Saged.

You sound suspiciously like one of them cucks.

No. Laurie a cute.

Rull

Someone post the Taming

3 or 7

Who cares about some mentally ill lesbians opinion?

That is too easy. Why doesn't she ask the one bullet, nigger or kike question if she wants some deep reflection?

(((((Studies)))))

>(((Laurie Penny)))

kys

Laurie Penny is a bona fide retard though. She lied about her Maltese grandmother's WWII stories, claiming she won a medal for her bravery, the she used the Maltese link to get special brownie points for being an immigrant, and she supported the leftie scum scrawling graffiti all over a memorial for genuine female heroes of WWII. I suppose subhumans gonna sub though.

>I just want a decent man, user

>Laurie Penny

youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw

No, you literally want a man who will beat and degrade you. Sage.

4 or 7

>archive.is/IeoqU
So I've read the article and she says that 50/50 gender quotas are amazing and women in power are great, saying something like "quotas push mediocre men out of power".
Anyway then she backs it up with a study >>> archive.is/RIszH

And the whole study is conducte in fucking SWEDEN of all places and they're basically praising how unironically more COMPETENT Sweden's politicians have become since adopting 50/50 gender quotas in their government.
Worth noting that their definition of competence is how much money people make.

I was going to post this, damn you

never seen somebody get so publicly BTFO in a debate format before. That harpy cunt will never recover from this.

No she isn't. She's a booger eating kike goblin.
youtube.com/watch?v=JrShwgwpFtk

> educated
> american

pick one