War between the poor and the rich

Why are rich people more and more triggering the poor with their lifestyle and wealth?

Constantly changing clothing, freaky hairstyles, colorful suits, expensive glasses

Aren't the rich afraid of the reaction from the poor? They can't run on credit cards for eternity, but they want to be as narcissistic and hedonistic like the rich!

there are no rich people in equality gestapo as installed by CIA lemon party apartheid. Security is the only commodity that is measured by chain of command for squealing "open sesame" to access caves of tar budgets. So anyone dressing sharp and acting cool is either non state actor playing a role or a "presumed innocent until proved guilty" con artist.
So entire population of millionaires of silicone valley can be made into "no fly list".

I don't care about them.

I don't too. But you're not the only person in the world user

Interesting point. Actually the only case, you can be called really rich is when you can get away with practically anything.

>Aren't the rich afraid of the reaction from the poor? They can't run on credit cards for eternity, but they want to be as narcissistic and hedonistic like the rich!

Hey lets try a new political system where wealth is fairly distribute!

Everyone Equal! No class divide!

Strasserism?

You Chinks particularly like that schlong from the state authorities. They can spit on you, yet in your nationalistic fervor you'll still support them, you have no dignity, sense of rights and liberty. Communist authorities of China have reduced people to animals, yet you still defend the system, just why are you people there so dumb?

getting away is not a sign of being rich. It's a sign that a con artist is impersonating the rich. Everything should be obvious. So if rich is trying to get away they are not rich. They are targets. The targeting largely performed by military or intelligence community. Is military industrial complex instrument, weapon, lever or something else? Private can't really be a general unless operation of some system is simplified to the point where even caveman can do it.

>rich people act like stuck-up, arrogant cunts.
More news at 11..

if you visited my country in 1990 and now visit in 2017 you will see why no one complains.

i remember you, why you such a bitter cunt, whats your problem man?

>you will see why no one complains
You've already had protests of people whose property has lost value because of the collapse on stock exchange. You still have a billion of extremely poor people. You have people who are total degenerates. I don't believe there are people who don't complain. They just don't live in big cities or aren't shown on tv

these are all english words which i know, being english, but i have no idea what you mean.

With a country as large as mine with a population as large as mine I think our overworked government is doing its best already.

With a small country like poland, with small population neighbouring with rich countries like Germany, you're still poor.

why so many of you people go to the UK?

now that is pathetic, you're not even trying as a country.

They know, just like the Muslims do, that they can always blame the Jews and watch us get Pogrom'd if things get too rough.

They have nothing to fear as long as eternal scapegoat is around.

>I think our overworked government is doing its best already
Jesus, you're a typical zombie Chink

Regardless of how they fuck you in the ass, you'll still praise them. It's like to you the government is still the son of Gods, like the Yellow Emperor

>you're not even trying as a country
I don't deny that, even agree with that, but this has nothing to do with the points I'm making

>and watch us get Pogrom'd if things get too rough
Mate, it was the Jewry that turned the tables in 1917 so don't play the victim all the time. Against the angry poor, everybody can be a victim

They look very GAY!

it means that traveling worshipful company al-queada of journeyman of shit martini stirrers from rainbow donut are on the same chopping block as osama bin laden.

this. the eternal scapegoat is real

>Against the angry poor, everybody can be a victim

Yes, but intelligent operators will work to deflect the blame onto other people so like the Muslims can rape Europe all they want because "Greater Israel" means that the anger of Europeans will go to the Jews not the Muslims.

Likewise intelligent elites know they have plenty of different meat-shields to throw to the angry mob before they get to the gates of their mansions.

kek

this pole wants to influence Sup Forums

>of different meat-shields to throw to the angry mob before they get to the gates of their mansions
You think Hollywood and Big Banks will suddenly become antisemitic? Please

Taking a month away from Bondi for school holidays are we?

Hollywood is indeed Jewed but banking is not at all friendly to any human or Jewish interests they would sell their own mothers to Dr. Mengele for experiments if it means they could increase their profits by 0.01%.