Average Brit: we have ~50% export to EU, EU has ~5% import from the UK, lets Brexit guys what can happen...

>Average Brit: we have ~50% export to EU, EU has ~5% import from the UK, lets Brexit guys what can happen? we will sell our expensive shit to poor Indians XD

BTFO

How will Norway even survive?

>china
>USA
>canada

>implying EU wont trade with UK.

bottom line, EU means open borders and that cant be accepted. if they would've allowed border control the EU could've survived. also UK gives more to EU than they receive back.

If you haven't realised yet we're hoping for collapse - best to get a headstart on rebuilding

Let's say it's the worst case scenario and you lose a lot of money after the transition. You'll be saving incalculable amounts because of every mudslime that you don't have to take care of from birth to death.

'Sup Britbros. We're behind you 100%. Break the shackles that bind you!

Huh, it seemed to work just fine in the past.

Because we were selling so much to pooland before weren't we?

Brits think the economic damage is worth the retaking of sovereignty.

Everyone is talkin about the "collapse".

Let me ask you, when and how will it happen? And do you think that it will get better afterwards?

Rome in its imperial stage was very multicultural. Yes the living conditions for the "real romans" declined - but the empire as a whole remained stable for hundres of years.

What, if the collapse doesn´t happen. What if the "collapse" just means that the average europeans living conditions, their safety, their wealth deteriorate more and more.

The rich will be safe in their gated communities. And the state, the police and army will put down any revolte from any side.

>Poorland talking about Brexit

>And the state, the police and army will put down any revolte from any side.

The German army and the Eurocorps are the most underfunded, under disciplined, low morale retards that get their ass kicked in any exercise.

What will happen is as soon as Eastern Europe doesn't get gibs, they will no longer do EU's bidding. Meaning that the EU will lose their armies and become as relevant in the world stage as Brazil.

And after that happens only the Germans, the French and the nords will suffer as well as the Benelux. Unless France moves out of the EU before that.

> Be cartoonist
> Have a cartoonesque understanding of Trade agreements
Checks out.

What does the EU even spend money on? What are they doing with the $14.44bn in Poland?

that pic implys the uk is in a very weak position

we aint

also dont be jelly we had the balls to leave,at least we aint sucking cock of the ones who tried to genocide us and called us sub human like you poland lmaooooo

someone shot this to make theresa a deformed massive ripped beast and the EU some scrawny little character resembling guy verhofstadt

that shit is kind of sexist tbqh

The only two net contributers to the EU are the UK and germany. Germany now literally has to keep it afloat by themselves. I can't wait until the poles get slapped with higher demands for contribution and start screaming about oppression, you subhuman monkey

>/fit/

Don't become trade dependent then.
If the British population no longer has the intelligence and determination to cater to its own economic concerns and desires then it has simply lost the ability to be independent.

It's just the way it goes.

But before you start chuckling and cupping your balls like the brainless little retard you are, consider this:

If this problem can affect individual countries, it could affect the entire planet.

It is entirely possible, considering the way things are going, that a united human population will be so overwhelmed with retards that civilisation will become stunted.
The retard carrying capacity could very well be reached and you will be left with a fully integrated world society and economy full of irresponsible, unimaginative and lazy adult babies.

There are consumers and then their are producers. Without producers, consumers are finished.

It's called autarky folks, and one way or another, you're going to HAVE to use it.
May as well start now.

how

We use them to fuel our ovens if you know what I mean.

>its always the same pole

How do you think it works? EU has literally strong-armed the US in the past on trade, the UK will not fair any better

On their massive oil reserves and forestry

Oh, and fish

>if only the Uk had some sort of international banking system
>if only the Uk had a thriving tech sector
They aren't depedent on exporting goods to other countries, yes they are depedent on importing but plenty of other countries can step up to that plate.
If the you UK stops buying as much shit from the EU it's going to really hurt a lot of countries in the EU.

I love how part of the reason for brexit was about the EU being too slow and making trade deals, but somehow the UK will make a great trade deal quickly with EU

India will the third largest economy soon.

>There are consumers and then their are producers
And which do you think you are?

Why would the EU pay for entry into the smaller UK market? The UK has less negotiating power and will end up paying for the privilege of access to the EU market.
Not to mention all the debt that will be accumulated by leaving the EU, the UK agreed on a budget last year before Brexit occurred, and they will still be somewhat required to contribute to that budget. They might be able to negotiate it down though.

Still very far away. Countries do most of their trade with countries closest to them.

top quality

it works basically like this:
>EU gives us euroshekels
>we have to spend it on something, like building roads/schools/buses/trams/trains, and so on
>EU's law says that EU gives for example 50% of money needed to finance it and the country that receives them must finance another 50%
>because we are too poor we must take a credit, ofc in ((german)) ((banks))
>then we buy staff in ((german companies))

and that's how it works. It is just a jewish trick

Norway had to accept free trade and free immigration, has to pay into the EU budget

Oh, so you know the future? Cool?

How old will I get?

Will I ever own a winery?

Will my first child be a son or a girl?

The poles are probably the most but hurt of all the Europeans over brexit. I am sure your forklift licenses will be recognised in other countries so calm your little tits and go there

lol

>Oh, so you know the future? Cool?

One can make reasonable predictions by looking at similar circumstances in the past or how the actors acted in those circumstances

You can be as much of an ass as you want but that's not an argument.

we are afraid that bydlo might come back

They still pay you to post or are you doing it for free?

It's an accurate political strip m8

He is paid with cum.

>What, if the collapse doesn´t happen. What if the "collapse" just means that the average europeans living conditions, their safety, their wealth deteriorate more and more.

by 2050 Germany, france, Sweden, England will be 40-50% slimed.

name one country 40% slime that isn't stuck in The Mud Age

I assumed it was a Jewish trick to control your spending the same as our federal government does to the States, but specifics are good.

In the US, for example, the federal government pays for about 50% of Medicare and Medicaid, which are health care programs for the elderly, the disabled, and the poor, and makes the States pay for the other 50%. However, the federal government writes 99% of the rules.

Similarly, the federal government pays for about 6% of K-12 education (5-18 year olds), but uses that money to try to bait States into making their schools fit federal government preferences.

Your wife's son will be a Turkish bull.

>Western Europe
>Greece

No.

The truth is. Nobody here has any clue whats going on.

It all just speculations based on half-truth and further speculations.

The EU could break up. Or it couldn´t. People often times tend to believe, what they hope for.

My personal prediction is, that the EU won´t break up. The reason for this is, that the most powerful people on earth don´t want it to break up. And that nobody has a plan for a post-EU future. See Brexit.

Since when is it good to be importing a bunch of shit? If anything that shows how reliant on the UK the EU really is. Who's going to pick up the slack? Poorland? Haha.

And now that the EU has acted like a bunch of cunts, don't expect the UK to take it easy on you during negotiations. They really do hold all the cards. And they have the tacit support of the American government.

Also
>1 post by this ID

serious question: its established that many euro countries will be mudslime majority within 25 years at the least, 50 at the most. so all sides can agree on this.

look me in the eyes and tell me that you think that is going to be just fine and dandy, business as usual. explain

Stay mad Cuckescu

Interesting to see that even the pro-EU political cartoonists depict it as a lumbersome, brutish bully.

>s-superpower by 2020

Gay rights in Africa

Highways

>The truth is. Nobody here has any clue whats going on.

No the truth is that you are using sophistry to make no points. The writing is on the wall of what's going to happen next. Economic recessions are common every few decades, and big ones every century, we are waiting for the big one right now. Most EU nations have a pension system that will collapse in the next few decades since even with immigration those nations are not making up the decrease of income of the newer generation. Those nations relying on immigration for it are facing sectarian violence as well as other problems which will only be exacerbated by economical downfall or it progressing.

>The EU could break up. Or it couldn´t. People often times tend to believe, what they hope for.

You could make a point. Or you couldn't.

> And that nobody has a plan for a post-EU future. See Brexit.

The plan is simple, go on your own buisness. The EU in the end provides nothing no nation member didn't have in the past besides gibs.

London is responsible for all of this, and London is conveniently protected by the English Channel. We should declare war on Britain, not kiss May's ass.

So you admit the EU is a thick, overweight bully with far too much power? Good, finally we agree on something.

Buying vodka for polaks that don't want to work since they're kind of white niggers

>If only the UK banking system wasn't so powerful these days thanks to the EU banking passport.

Rome didn't have to contend with subhuman, inbred muslim retards.

>The plan is simple, go on your own buisness. The EU in the end provides nothing no nation member didn't have in the past besides gibs.

It's primary function is to destroy European nation states because it believes foolishly that economic interdependence and the destruction of the concept of national identity will decrease the chances of war.

The problem is human nature and the whole wanting to build an EU army to counter "Russian pressure".

In conclusion, it's the very thing that will lead us to war.

It's why we shouldn't let retarded people make plans and call the shots.

>The German army and the Eurocorps are the most underfunded, under disciplined, low morale retards that get their ass kicked in any exercise.

That is just not true. Look at the numbers how many western european powers spend for their military and their polie and compare to the eastern powers. See, what I meant in my last post? Half-truth and speculations.

The writings is on the wall? All I know is, that all european people are aging people. And I don´t mean only the demographics with it, no but also spiritually. They lack "youtfullness" for a new beginning. Its not the spring of our civilisation any more. Winter is coming.

If shit hits the fan, a few Eurocorp divisions and a bit teargas would be enough to clear the streets.

Look at what happened to greece. They protested. And in the end, they accepted everything.

I don´t say, that the future looks bright. Quite the opposite is true. All I say is, you can´t predict the downfall of the EU. It could as well transform to an autorcratic political system like the former sowjetunion on the one hand - with simillarities concerning race and culture like brazil on the other hand.

You don´t know it.

They don't want to go to poland. They give them free homes, free everything and they'll just leave in the night to go to Germany.

>Most EU nations have a pension system that will collapse in the next few decades since even with immigration those nations are not making up the decrease of income of the newer generation.

This problem affects not only Europe, but most of the developed world.

>destroy European nation states blahblah
>concept of national identity blahblah
>will lead us to war blahblah

I've had it up to here with dumbfuck Brit nationalist idiots making up all sorts of bullshit as if they would care for the well-being of other European nations. What you wankers care about is just and only that your beloved special we-wuz-empires status is diminished be the EU.
You guys are so obvious it stinks.

> Look at the numbers how many western european powers spend for their military and their polie and compare to the eastern powers.

1% of GDP with most going to salaries. The German Army is so underfunded during the bombing of Libya they had to borrow bombs from the RAF.

>Look at what happened to greece. They protested. And in the end, they accepted everything.

Because the Greek are subservient cucks, it's in their nature after almost a millenia of being under the turks.

>If shit hits the fan, a few Eurocorp divisions and a bit teargas would be enough to clear the streets.

Do you know how urban combat works?

Do you think that Hans with his 10 hour work day type system will want to risk his ass fighting in an urban center where he can die from a myriad of ways even a retarded kebab can think of?

If you want to know what will happen if the Eurocorp units ever go into a city the Siege of Grozny is the closest historical equivalent.

It doesn't affect colonial nations with lots of space like Canada or Australia like it affects Europe.

>they had to borrow bombs from the RAF

Heh. Germany didn't even participate in that. It was French and Brits (I think) who asked the mercans for more bombs.

>It doesn't affect colonial nations with lots of space like Canada or Australia like it affects Europe.

What do pensions have to do with space?

Yeah I got that wrong. I confused it with that one time the German Airforce didn't have a functional plane to deport some refugees.

Australia and Canada have a sufficient immigrant influx for now for it to not be a problem, which is in part do to them having more space for more people.

>it was terrible for romans
>it was great for invaders
>it all fell apart but was great for a few generations

fuck you abdul

Virtually all our immigrants go to a few cities. 90 minutes north of Toronto (the most mulitcult city on earth) is 95%+ white. Drive for 2hrs outside of any of the big half dozen multicult cities and if it's not 95%+ white it's 95%+ aboriginal or barren land.

Russia also has lots of space, yet severe demographic problems.

The pension problem is a problem for everyone with a birth rate lower than 1.5

This is in large part due to the massive greenbelts we built around our major cities and Trudeau has said he wants these to be developed.

>this is what the EU wants you to think

UNDERRATED

Is that why they call it "petty"?