Face it you were NeoCONNED

Trump is a sell out

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2017/04/china-sends-back-n-korean-coal-buys-more-from-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It would be unamerican to not fall for the zionist neocon tricks.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

It's all part of his plan. t-trust me guys

great pic OP. I love it when Trump personally demonstrates how he will deploy his bombs.

Why can't the President have hobbies ?

TRUMP DROPPED A MOAB ON THAT GOLF COURSE
But really he only tricked rural retards into voting for him, city people saw through it and tried to save America by voting hillary.

reminder that trump got half the popular vote clinton did

>save America by voting Hillary
Didn't know someone could shill this hard

Every president golfs. Just seems lazy to go after them for it. also, golf is great for clearing your head and getting to know people.

6 gorrillion more votes, never forget.

Drumpf is finished

>if you're against drumpf that means you're a shill
Rural retard logic guys

Wow t_d has ruined this board. Trump is going back on everything he promised and literally only plays golf. I hope you are happy faggot.

Usually 18 holes is 3 hrs or so. Faster if you have a cart like Im sure Trump does. If he was using that time to go to the gym no one would care. Its the stigma of laziness around golf

President Trump, House, Senate, Supreme Court. Why are you even trying anymore? Honest question.

The issue here is that the rural, low-information voters were fooled by this great salesman. I don't know what will come of this. Will they revolt and try to kill the man that deceived them? Or will they just give up and say.. it's over.. all politicians are corrupt.. even Trump. Will there be a revolution starting in the rural backwaters of America? Will they storm the cities in their pickup trucks, shotguns loaded and blaring 'achy breaky heart' on their car stereos?

Still better than obama and Hillary

>bring back coal jobs
wnd.com/2017/04/china-sends-back-n-korean-coal-buys-more-from-u-s/

wtf, I guess I'm a #ShillforHill now

At least he didn't go golfing after a journalist was beheaded

>IF-IF-IF-IF-IF

They can, but not every weekend over visiting their 10 year old son and wife.

come to /ptg/ they get triggerd so fast

Nothing will happen. Rural voters have been "betrayed" by every president. Not really though. People living in the rural parts have been the losers of modern american society for at least 30 years. There will be no upside for them. A president can't change their demise.

>Drumpfkins will defend this posture

Goyim tricked again.

>still gets shit done while golfing (meeting with Xi Ping for example)
>haha, d-drumpf BTFO!