How much the US's 'mother of all bombs' really costs

>The US's Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb does not cost $314 million, or $16 million, but $170,000 a unit, the US Air Force told Business Insider on Friday.
>100 Sandmonkeys pulverised by a $170k per unit non-kekulear bomb.
>That's $1,700 for each monkey sent to hell
>shill narrative BTFO over 'oy vey those millions could have been spent on muh poor people programs' narrative

Make America Great Again

read.bi/2oe1uHJ

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2005/09/11/magazine/lost-at-tora-bora.html
campaignmoney.com/political/contributions/jordan-kaplan.asp?cycle=06
nypost.com/2017/04/15/number-of-isis-fighters-killed-by-mother-of-all-bombs-rises-to-94/
articles.latimes.com/2011/nov/16/business/la-fi-bunker-buster-bomb-20111117
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

estimate of millions might come from the fact we paid for the tunnels we just blew up

kek

Sad but true.

It's not just the fighters killed, either, it's also about the massively fortified mountain compound that would have been all but impossible to take by conventional means, that just became a crater. That should be itemized on the bill as well.

I thought it was only 39.

Anyways I elected trump so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on policies, at least in the short-term.

source?

nytimes.com/2005/09/11/magazine/lost-at-tora-bora.html

Do libruls think you can just pawn off massive bomb and spend the money elsewhere?

So.

Why bomb your own shit and then brag about it?

no it came from the fact that we paid 315m for research development and production of the twenty bombs, thus meaning we paid 16m/unit. That doesnt reflect the cost of producing one unit however

fluff propaganda for jerking our dick at N Korea, The real fight is over a pipeline through Syria, less than 40 killed.

Who gives a fuck? It was built in 2003 for part of the Iraqi war but they didn't drop it so it's basically just been sitting in a warehouse for 15 years.
The only fuckers who care are libtards and terrorists posing as libtards.

The actual cost is zero, because they have already been paid for, and if Trump doesn't use them they will expire next year.

Never FORGET

Its not real money anyway.

How longs america been at war in afghanistan now? Bet you wasted billions.

Right.

Why not actually bomb the enemy instead of destroying your own infrastructure?

Then we should use many many more of them to make sure that the research wasn't a waste and spread the cost out.

would you a molytrap?

>implying it costs $0.00 to store, transport, operate, deliver such a device.

They do expire in 2018, so if they aren't used it would be a huge waste.

Nah, I'd totally nail Pauline j. Watson though.

We have to do what every other nation is too chicken shit to do.

Would be spending less if the rest of the civilized world pulled their weight.

so the big bomb crashed the tunnels with no survivors ?

Trump feels he has to make a show of force. Most Americans don't keep up with whats going on outside of their own country much less have a memory past 10min. They don't give a shit what is happening in Afghanistan. So he can say "look at me I just blew the shit out of them". yea

Hey thats pretty cheap, make more!

Id fuck the shit out of Fem Assad

You realize that even if it did cost 300 million that would've cost 1 CENT per taxpayer

let's talk about the billions being spent instead

why are these people so obsessed with costs? The weapon expires next year, it would be more of a waste of money if they were never used

when are you gonna pull your weight with helping all the refugees fleeing the land because of some war you started?

We have trillions in arsenal already spent. So when the retards cry 'muh 16 million", just remind them that the money for those weapons was spent a long time ago, and there are strange phenomenons known as stockpiling weapons.. idiots really need sterilizing, they aren't even classified humans

>1 CENT per taxpayer

That would be one dollar per taxpayer...

Hell I do it myself with ammo. Rotate stock, use it or lose it. It was paid for yrs ago

>American education

>pull your weight with helping all the refugees

We are--by making fewer of them.

>What does the "mother of all bombs" really costs?

Well it costs less now that it was used. It was already paid for many years ago, and was likely running up thousands in maintenance and storage costs. Bombs are made to be used, not stored.

It likely cost much, much more money to pay for it's maintenance, protection and general storage - and the staff thereof, than it did to 'purchase'. I guarantee it.

We do that by killing them
You stupid asses could have just told the refugees to fuck off like Eastern Europe

Those tunnels were made to help fight Communist Soviet Russia.

Considering the Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore, I'd say it was a sound investment.

RETARDS... I pay about $1.50 a round to shoot my collector's rifle. $1700.00 a round is a little expensive

wtf is that gif

read it you dirty nigger

Kek

checked those numbers, tell us more about gif

wtf is this construction in the gif?

He was raising money for the DNC before he even got his B.S.

>campaignmoney.com/political/contributions/jordan-kaplan.asp?cycle=06

>100 Sandmonkeys pulverised
Try 36.

We need to let vx nerve gas be used under certain circumstances. I'm so sick of these terrorists hiding and thinking they're winning. gas em out, break their will, and be done with it.

nypost.com/2017/04/15/number-of-isis-fighters-killed-by-mother-of-all-bombs-rises-to-94/

>jeb

he never gets a brake

It's fucking retarded to think of the effectiveness of a bomb in terms of how many people it "killed"

The value is in destroying the enemy's center of operations. You just suddenly shut down all operational capabilities in that immediate area by denying them a safe haven to plan, store, house, train.

Even if they killed 0 ISIS memebers it'd be worth dropping the bomb.

just imagine
>carpet MOAB'ing

A HOL UP
HOL UP
WAIT A MINUITE
just blew you the fuck out lad.
Will you ever recover?

yea, you destroy afghanistan in search of osama, when actually he was in the pakistan after all.

now he is dead you guys are still there doing fuck all while you supply the very same "enemy" in Syria.

really makes you think huh?

come on sweet puntang get

So L.A. Times lying? Or cost has been decreased such dramatically for 6 years?
>At a total cost of about $314 million, the military has developed and ordered 20 of the GPS-guided bombs, called Massive Ordnance Penetrators
>314/20=15.7 million per bomb

articles.latimes.com/2011/nov/16/business/la-fi-bunker-buster-bomb-20111117

>So L.A. Times lying?
They're including R&D, pay for the personnel who dropped it, and the cost of some tunnels we built in the 80s.

jeb!

The last day the bombs can be used. Trump orders the remaining stock pile to be used on one location. Badass lv100

It's a satanic ritual sacrificing a child into the abyssal plain

webm related is a white magic ritual to grant the white man power