Anticom will be at Berkeley today with alt-knight gear. Wish us luck, lads

Anticom will be at Berkeley today with alt-knight gear. Wish us luck, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/CC_Catastrophe
pscp.tv/anticomofficial
discord.gg/VYyS27E
itsgoingdown.org/white-supremacist-trigger-tom-confronted-by-anti-racists/
youtube.com/watch?v=-qCVbp3pFwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Manlet AR operators too.

Good luck mein friendos

Danke

right-wing waifu

god speed admiral
keep your head up son, and don't fall for the manlet meme. it's what's under that tucked in shirt thats really important

stay safe anons
and lift more, you all need more muscle mass
except for the roastie

Guys, seriously, don't wear that shit, its no good for a melee. As I said before, go get some hints off your local full contact medieval guys, they may be nerds but they know how and where to protect the vitals, which by those pics none of you have. Simple $200 and you can get all your vitals protected by gear that will last more than one hit from a cudgel or heavy baton, which means it will protect from fists and boots

Is there anywhere I can stream this event? Any periscopes or YT livestreams?

hahahahahha what a cuck!!!!
>dying

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Our waifu and her husbando are streaming later on here: pscp.tv/CC_Catastrophe

I'm streaming in Charlotte at 2:00PM est here: pscp.tv/anticomofficial

I hate you coming to Berkeley to fuck shit up & have a rumble.
Go to Oakland.

Yeah, what this guy said. Get some sort of gambeson made for hema and you'll pretty pretty protected from blunt trauma and even cutting. I think they go for about 200 bucks. I don't know what sort of headgear would work, assuming you don't want to wear a fencing mask, but maybe the gambeson and a motorcycle helmet would do.

Your autism is showing

Please tell me this is a joke

wait didn't they prohibit all the fun stuff?

he looks like a danish chick

i'd go if i was still a NEET

Or better yet, go to the campus. Your main beef is with the UCPD & the university: why bother the city with this bullshit?

what is this style called?

good luck

Godspeed user, be sure to gas some commies.

On yhe way OP ill meet up with you

Godspeed user.

fuck of skide svenske

Anyone want to go to the Charlotte march? Manlet operator will be there afaik.

Deus Vult anonbro. Godspeed, you carry the hopes and dreams of us all...

OH SHIT I DIDNT KNOW YOU GUYS ARE HEADING TO BERKELEY OH SHIT IM GOING BACK TO THE DISCORD OP

Oh good i can not wait to punch you in the teeth today

Unless you want the guys to get hurt ( which means you on team shills ) let them at least know that they could be doing themselves damage, yes it brave of you guys to go and protect free speech. The few that actually are willing to go do good should not be spent in vain. So be productive and helpful or shut the fuck up, Aus fag here so Directly not affected but you should care about this a tonne more Burger.

Have fun at your roleplaying rally, user! Be sure to stay hydrated.

>leaving the discord in the first place

discord.gg/VYyS27E
discord.gg/VYyS27E

These guys are larpers.

Cont:

Anticom is such a failed hilarious meme and their will be like three of them and they will get sent to the hospital again lmao

godspeed

Thanks mom!

You

these are the faggots in my town

t. gommunist

Look too militant senpai

Most people agree that communism is the future. Automation will replace literally all jobs in 10 years. A planned economy is the only answer.

Leather in April? How the fuck do you stand that? It's 80° F in Georgia.

Because those are kids. Major cities dont play around

itsgoingdown.org/white-supremacist-trigger-tom-confronted-by-anti-racists/

"Neo nazi street fighting is the only way forward" -Sam Hyde

no i didn't leave i was just inactive for a bit im opening up the discord app rn its me pr0ks

so unoriginal oik had to steal all our imagery

My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigger
My kisses are the bullets. Label me the killer.

Sure bud, hope you don't cry to the police when your head gets caved in.

Oh btw if shit hits the fan makes sure you guys go after the medics

>implying we don't have great OC

Based anticom.

You realize that if you shoot a commie with that we will not only see gun control legislation, but also your group will be shut down for good

Lmao those hats actually look kind of sick.

This is cringe. You're not changing anyone's minds. You're just getting out some angst on some even more angsty people. Best thing to do is keep buying good weapons and equipment and go practice it at the firing range and smoking joints out in the wilderness with your bugout buds. Fuck these antifa scumbags spending their welfare/beta bucks on AR15s.

Anti Antifa is literally just a longer way to say "i defend the rights of ethno nationalists"

lmao

Jesus Christ I just got a raging Legion boner.

*shorter"

fuck

Godspeed user

May keks fortune shine upon you

virgin

Three words: Taser baton flashlight.

Antifa is just a longer way of saying "I defend the rights of subhuman bolsheviks"

You can see that AR's box on the bed. The first thing you did when you bought it was take a selfie. Cmon man.

Keks blessings upon you

Hes right though. The sunglasses have to go in favor of some sort of combat goggles you can get at your local surplus store. I would strongly suggest wearing a cup/jockstrap as well.

Watch any videos and Antifa only ever succeedes by knocking people over and kicking them on the ground with numbers. These guys are getting too bulky and one of them is gonna topple, like how Saracins could run circles around plated armored knights, so they developed chainmail

What's wrong with defending the rights of ethno-nationalists?

Can I please get unbanned from the Anticom discord? I got banned for suggesting yellow armbands and everyone sperged at me and eventually I got banned.
You guys probably thought you were clever banning some 'infiltrator' but really I was just giving ideas.

What's your username?

Punch naz-

failed theory

I respect what you're doing, but your outfits are pretty gay desu

Fuck you commie

You started it by attacking women who went to see milo speak

Reap what u sow

Maximus

>most people
Citation needed

youtube.com/watch?v=-qCVbp3pFwo

There you go

No its u shit.

It's commie antifa

You look like a fucking faggot.

nah you started it a year ago when you started violently attacking people at trump rallies.

reap what you sow

Can someone just rent a helicopter, already?

Is there any way to get an invite to the discord without these commie shills following me in?

God speed user be vigilante and stay frosty

do you even lift, faggot.
You are a discrace to our right movement...