Why do you hate black people Sup Forums?

Why do you hate black people Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what about him?

ROODY POO RARE

Because they left the place you are and came to where I am and niggered it up.

I don't hate black people, I hate black culture.

If I could press a button that immidiately makes America a majority non-white but eliminates the negative traits of African American """culture""", I would do it without hesitation

Because I've lived near black people.

Is finding Internet hard there?

I don't.
Why do you make stupid threads OP?

Rare
a
r
e
I don't hate black people.

I don't hate black people my Congolese friend!

because they come to our countries and act like animals

We are different species.

>black

>people

Pick one

they're niggers

we don't hate them they hate us.

I don't. I hate specifically american niggers.

Strong willed individuals.
I can handle them.

There's no telling how many nigger haters might be serious or edgelords who just got off of Sup Forums so I act like they're all genuine.

lived near blacks all my life.. They are shit man.

R A R E
A
R
E

black women are so fucking angry

Basically what says.

The skin color is just that: a skin color. But the society that is black America is a tumor in the way of, well, pretty much everything.
I don't hate black people. But I disavow murder, rape, carnage, gangs, and economic stupidity. Black Culture, at least in my country, is the prime source of all of that. It's even in their music, it straight up references all of those things.

There are some people that will just say "lol fuck niggers XD" but they're probably either underage or just immature posters. The society and it's morals need to be reformed.

I don't, I let them bang my gf

Because Black culture is obviously something that is not working out.

Too dumb to notice they're being weaponised against the people who pay them.

Cause pol is full of newfags who joined the site in 2014 and took Sup Forums's ironic racism at face value because they lack critical thinking skills

How are you typing this, nubzie?

I don't proxyfag
yet

Cause an overwhelming percentage are brainless savages, parasites who offer nothing of value to society and they have disproportionate high egos for how pathetic their existences really are. That and they smell like shit

Because they feel entitled to tell me what to do and what I should care about.

I don't accept moralizing from people who don't give a shit about me. I also don't accept my nation's institutions, tax dollars, and cultural attention being hijacked to support outgroups.

If blacks focused on separatism and tried to create their own totally independent systems to elevate themselves rather than further entrenching their parasitism, I wouldn't have a problem with them.

Because they're in my country.

because I grew up around them

Because mars la mata-n pizda curva borata ce esti

>Mad shitskin.

they smell as most as bad as they behave
and most of them are muslims

Tell me Aznu's address and I promise I'll suck your dick in Constantinople.

i can guarantee you that Sup Forums used to be a lot more racist than this.

>Tfw the President of Congo uses the national 486-DX computer to post on Pol

I have nothing against black people in their own country. It's when they come here by the hundreds of thousands and literally rob us of our territory (not a hyperbole) that there's a problem.

I live in nigger central, they've destroyed my hometown and every neighborhood around it

They can't be reasoned with, they're co-exist with each other (black on black crime) let alone others

On another note, countless genetic studies prove their inferiority which is why the problem of niggers isn't a cultural one that could be remedied

Niggers are deteriorating our communities and culture faster than anything else thanks to the kikes

I don't. I think they Africans are actually quite charming. Like 200lb children. The issue is that they had Western civilization imposed on them, when they aren't compatible with it at all.

The violent hooligans that roam the West are like lost sheep, without a tribe elder to guide them.

Congo, Great Christian nation in africa, God Bless you.

I don't hate black people , i hate niggers
I don't hate Homosexual people , i hate faggots
I don't hate Latinoamerican people , i hate chicanos/sudacas

Why do you want me dead?

Le civic nationalism and moral relativism maymay. Did Pinochet teach you fucking nothing?

For some reason i used to hate niggers before i even met one, then i went on vacation to N.Y.C and was robbed at knife point by a nigger, Now i want them all executed.

You are a cudgel which jews and leftists seek to destroy my nation and people, a long with other means

If they adapt to my country's society, I'm fine with them. If they act like niggers and steal from my people, damage property, and protest left right and centre about MUH TRAYVON MARTIN HE DINDU NUFFIN then I want you out of my fucking country.

You seem like a pretty cool guy though OP. 10/10 would let you bang my wife whilst I watch.

Because they hate us

And they steal, and kill

Pinochet's glory is a lie my emucucked friend

>Why do you hate black people Sup Forums?
Are you fuggin kibbing me?
To be fair, Ive met Africans and they were FAR
different than niggers in America. Although,
I can see where they get their lack of motivation to have a civil society.

He's the reason your country isn't Brazil right now. He also stepped down gracefully.

I don't hate black people I just don't want to live around them. They can go back to africa and do their dindu bs over there. In white countries all they do is cause violence, leech off our social services, and then complain about how racist we are for not giving them even more free shit.

>I think they Africans are actually quite charming. Like 200lb children.
this

I don't hate black people at all!

I like them and love them. I also love western civilization in all of it's grandiosity and I want to see it preserved forever.

RETURN ARMENIAN LAND YOU MUZZIE CUNT

Also, have you ever actually seen a black in real life?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Watch this

Also don't hate just wish you'd fix your own countries instead of shitting up ours.

Banana Aids

What flag is this?

Democratic Republic of the Congo

Sup Forums probably has more of old Sup Forums than any other board. The only boards with more oldfags are Sup Forums and /jp/.

that's a boy

Black culture is is the same in every single place where negroids live, no exceptions.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk

This moment specifically

I'm not gay though, it's physically impossible for me to be attracted to a boy.

So they feel noticed.

All they want is for white people to pay a little attention to them.

The real question is how the fuck are you typing?

i don't hate blacks, i just don't relax around them

this is now a nigger hate thread

DAILY REMINDER THAT NIGGER HATE THREADS ARE A PART OF Sup Forums CULTURE AND MODS HAVE BEEN DELETING THEM BECAUSE Sup Forums HAS BEEN INFILTRATED

>Why do you hate black people Sup Forums?

It's not black people, it's niggers.

It's not Sup Forums, it's the entire world, including black people.

If you are looking for the most completely useless group of humanoids, it's niggers. You could probably further break that down into male niggers, but the female niggers aren't worth much more, they simply commit less violent crime than their male counterparts so overall they are less annoying, but still useless.

Niggers contribute nothing. That add no value to any situation. They only take and destroy. Any other organism who acted exactly like a nigger that wasn't a humanoid would be exterminated in a worldwide campaign against them.

I'm not even being dramatic. Humans would treat niggers like rats or roaches if they weren't protected by human rights.

They are the absolute worst humanoids the planet has ever had to deal with.

They are even hated by their own people.

They're even hated by other niggers.

Think about that.

this is what black people look like with white skin

I don't hate black people, I hate niggers. Blacks are people who just happen to have a darker skin colour who are still productive members of society, niggers are people who chimpout and blame whitey for all their problems.

Same with there being a difference between faggots and gay people.

because negroes = cancer
envious, petty, spiteful, disdainful of law & authority, selfish, cannot empathize, violent....western society through white guilt will never fix these problems and negroes surely will not ever be self critical....

I don't hate black people as long as you don't come to my country.
Just stay in your own and keep your ''culture'' there.

Belgium rocks.

>Blacks
>People
Choose one

It's hard to see if you are done while in the Oven.

Thats all.

>When you get empire envy so you try to start a colony
>But your parliament thinks that a shit idea
>So your privately fund a "humanitarian" mission into the congo
>Slaughter and mutilate millions of natives
>Nobody remembers because your country is irrelevant

Damn. Never seen that one

It's all so tiresome.

I want my daughters to be that beautiful.

Four people gang up on him, he kicks all of their asses and the dumb pink sweatered bitch still goes to pick up another weapon. Fuck man, what did she think that was going to accomplish after they all got their asses beat?

Cause the only thing you ever hear about black people is they are violent and destroy things,

I don't.
I'm sure that at least 70% of the radically racist shit on here is ironic or satirical.

>1 post by this ID

Aaand, DR Congo user got bombed into oblivion, RIP

What is this thing he beats them up with? At first I thought it's a machete but he's barely doing any damage with those hits. Can't they sharpen their tools?

Says the non-country.

My radicalist shit is 100% genuine.

Because America has magic dirt right? If you invite the global south in you wont get a coffee coloured america, you transform the USA into a hellhole just like where those people came from.

your genetics destroy civilizations