Dip my dick in a 9/10 Serbian girl every weekend

>Dip my dick in a 9/10 Serbian girl every weekend
>She says Serbian men are "ugly men who behave like beasts" who do nothing but drink and cheat and don't compare to Italian men in the slightest
>Impregnated her with my superior Italian seed
>Tfw cucking Serbian men by outbreeding them with my superior seed

Now convert to orthodoxy

>cucking Serbian men
Serbs are already turkspawn

How can you cuck rapebabbies?
It's like fucking a Mexican girl. Mexicans don't give a shit because they're rapebabbies themselves.

Ma in realtà funziona con tutte le ragazze dell'est. Basta avere i capelli scuri e un po' di barba (e non essere shitskin) per non sembrare uno di quegli schifo di biondicci che sembrano avere 13 anni per sempre

Brotip. Women always want what they dont have. There is a lot of italoan women cucking italy with refugee men, then there is a lot of african women cucking their tribes with chink micropenises.

Enjoy your b& faggot. You deserve it for being an imbecile

meanwhile, africans, arabs, gypsy poojeets are cucking luigi

> shitalians cucking anyone

ayyyy that's a top bantz-attempt, m'anlet

too bad that you'd need a step-ladder to even say hi to a serbian chick

>She says Serbian men are "ugly men who behave like beasts" who do nothing but drink and cheat and don't compare to Italian men in the slightest
This is pretty much what every girl says about their countrymen. Bitches are whores.

Refugees are literally stinky homeless apes in Italy, so no. Unless they want to set a WR for most stds in one person

>believing a roasty
>playing a traitor roastys games
>becoming hostile towards fellow european men over a roasty
Pathetic desu

well now you're going to have a half ugly child that behaves like a half cheating, half drinking beast

t. Muhamad Bin Sharia Al Brittani

Yet we can steal Südtirol from you

Says the nerd not getting laid by a serbian chick

good job pastabro
fuck serbs

why do i care? this isnt your blog

Please stop LARPing

ahmed please

So? Does that mean you are now going to marry an "inferior serbian" whore? She's not even a 10...

we are cucking serbian women all summer at our sea

serbitches love every men besides their own, its cultural

even their president is a profuct of kekeldry

Who cares about the opinion of sluts? She's just boosting your confidence. Especially the "cheating" part, whore got probably pump and dumped by every male in her home village and tries to frame the problem in a way, where both of you feel better about it.

Yes it's all fun and games in first year. Get ready to be cheated and drained.

Remember my words when she breaks you

You cucked yourself for breeding with a serbian

Thanks for dirtying the genepool