Swedish conscription recruitment shows a guy getting turned into a trans female

youtube.com/watch?v=tjF1U2Iehro

Yes, Sweden is lost, folks! Mentally ill people have infested the whole system.

Imagine joining the military to serve your country and fight for true western values, and the face that is shown to the swedish people is some sissy getting turned into a girl.

What a smart way to recruit real men that can actually do the job, not!

Somebody should just go and put Sweden out of their misery already. Not out of hate against the swedes, but as an act of compassion to end their sufferings.

Wow. This is beyond appalling

Next truck jihad when?

Was that really army propaganda?

thats not a guy

What the fuck is wrong with Sweden? I'd suicide if my country was that degenerated

That's what I unironically thought. Poor Svens.

this is retarded.

You just gotta be a whole country trolling the world. Everyday I come here and see some new retarded shit from sweden. Just tell me its all been a prank and we all fell for it.

Well the swedish army is supposed to represent all people of the swedish people. That includes acceptance of all genders and their sexual orientation.

>What a smart way to recruit real men that can actually do the job, not!
You have no clue how the military works rights? Not all positions within the military is physical you dumdum

incredible, there is actually no way to tell satire from reality anymore

It's pathetic but where does it say Swedish army?

It's just a fucking logo of some recruiting org

Back when I was a leftist I thought Sweden was the best country in the world wtf happened Swedes?

>i-it's all a p-prank, user

At least they're drafting the women, too
I realize women can wiggle out of dying in some cold rice field by becoming pregnant while guys can't but I appreciate the gesture

also, why the fuck make conscription recruitment videos if conscription is involuntary and they can just drag your ass out of your house

women should be making babies, not dying for greater israel

I keep hoping that we can somehow push back and recover. But I think it would be best to just let our collapse be a good lesson to the rest of the world.

Shiieeeet, I was running from conscription, but might as well enlist now to shoot up a bunch of trannies and uncuck Sweden, there is no other way this could be done, they are unable on their own

omfg sweden just gets worse by the day

>tfw always wanted to serve in the military
>tfw i see how cucked and useless it has become

Most absurd thing I've ever seen, what a complete joke of an army.

Rank up to general, make a coup, and start to genocide the niggers and sandniggers and every cuck opposing it.

By the time he makes it, Swedish high command will be 90% shitskins, attempting to install and expand a caliphate

Doooo it swedebro save your race

They look to somalia and the middle east for fertility, silly.

Swedish women work 60 hours a week to fund massive nigger factories, it's a very progressive system you see

thank god. I was starting to get worried

How many times do transphobes need to be BTFO'd before they'll stop with their retardation?

I would, if he shaves the beard.

just

can't i import, let's say 20 swedish women, to my country? So they can enrich me and my country with those blonde genetics?