The British destroyed our country and the it empathetic and humane civilization

It’s been over 400 years since we first saw the British on our lands. They came, they divided and they conquered. India was the gold mine everyone wanted to benefit from. The ones who took most advantage of the country were the British. Most of us are familiar with the basic history of their rule. However, here are a few shocking facts about the British Raj in India that you probably didn’t know
youthconnect.in/2015/07/29/facts-about-the-british-raj/
Fuck the British

Do the British even feel sorry for their actions ?
Why don't they repent for the empire's sins

Keep exporting your qt girls to the US. Thx.

No problems bro .
I date blondes ONLY
Can't say no to our alpha Mediterranean looks

>Destroyed your country

Didn't the country have higher living standards, less poverty, and more prosperity under British rule?

No they didn't. That's an old empire lie.
Look at the link i posted it will show you the true face of the Britishers.
Absolutely nauseating

I date blondes ONLY like pic related

>anglokike kiking up Nations

What a surprise

They destroy and oppress everyone and everywhere they go.
They even destroyed Africa which had built pyramids

Your tears are delicious, poo.

stop playign the blame game, abolish hinduism and the caste system, and you will have prosperity

Do you have an anti-british sentiment in your country or does most of what they have done is forgiven?

Majority of nu age Indians are atheists.
They are now stealing our inventions look at Silicon valley

No we still have an anti British sentiment.
Many believe they looted us

> They divided

Poo Nigger, they united your country into a cohesive government, and helped inadvertently create the conditions to expel the majority of Muslims from your society.

A few cobra infestations, salt taxes, and famines are a small price to pay.

>Poo Nigger,
If we are so inferior why we run your country?

You wouldn't exist without the British, pajeet.
>But muh Marathas were gonna make a pan-Hindu country
No they weren't. They would have fallen to internal strife just like the Mughals.
WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT, YOU'RE WELCOME?

Your country was being raped by the muslims for centuries before a tea company became so wealthy that it owned most of India and went bankrupt so the British nationalised it and created an efficient bureaucracy.

And, yet, they didn't manage to teach you how to use toilets, Pajeet.

Who cares?

Kek, impying I give a shit.

>Mediterranean looks
TOP KEK

They could have used chemical weapons and removed the Indian from the planet.

Your country is a worthless shithole of a nation but it's only half as bad as it would be without ever being subject to British rule.

Curb your racism it's disgusting

Proofs Nigel?

>pajeets run the USA
>my fucking sides

I have a deep respect India but 1-800-COME-ON-NOW

>I date blondes ONLY
Maybe you do in your dreams, Pajeet.

So are 9 year old anglo girls for pakis

India
Part time colonised
Full time fucking going on about it.

>oi my moslem mates sign here and we'll help you against the hindus
>cherio lads just agree here to this document and we'll fund your fights against these islamic invaders

Come 2017
Are baba the british stole our toilets and ruined our country

>If we are so inferior why we run your country?

It's not a joke we actually do

Why would they? Who cares?

go on then, explain

Pakistan destroyed your country not us.

How much do u get paid for shilling I need some cash to buy neir automata

You know that quote is fake, right?

>Playing Japanese games

>Mediterranean
>India
stop embarrassing me

he does it for free

Savage breh

Yup. A recent invention by the Hindu right wing. They have quite fanciful notions about glorious ancient India. Needless to say, they are pretty delusional.

>No they weren't. They would have fallen to internal strife just like the Mughals.
hyperbole and conjecture

Bhai meri bhi setting laga de

Took a second to look it up. Lord Macaulay never said that.

The british empire was a tool of the central banks, it was never used to benefit the people of england, only to conquer foreign lands on behalf of the central bank of london(offshoot of the central bank of amsterdam, first major central bank of europe, creation of the jewish rothchilds).

>Recent invention
Hownew.ru

The only one who was in the wrong was us, because we couldn't defend ourselves,from the Khyber pass crossing Barbarians and the Perfidious Anglo.

And the only one to blame for our poverty right now is us, because we don't have the might to do what was did to us by the Brits to other countries.

We should be stealing Middle Eastern oil like the Americans are doing right now

POO IN LOO.....

I don't get why there is soo much anti British sentiment here.
The British coming here did some good and bad but I'd say it was mostly a good thing for us.
I guess for most Indians it is a matter of pride.

WE WERE KINGZ AND SHIEET

Because you don't have good education.

This. Britain didn't grow because of India. In fact we grew after Indian Independence. Running an Empire was very expensive and only the very few on the top benefited.

What did we ever do?

It was your ruling caste who sold you out, Pajeet? The same ones in power today? Not giving a damn that most of you shit in the streets still?

Do you really think 100,000 Red Coats could take on nearly a billion people on their own? Those lads were good, but they weren't that good m8.

Shouldn't be such inferior beings then should you rajeet.

you were conquered by the superior race, we just couldn't deal with the smell.

All that happend was because God hated you for being impious, worshipping Christ and lying to those who asked. Your Muslims were even more impious, creating Pakistan. Were you pious that whole region would not have been humbled

Of course it benefited you, the whole point of colonialism was to profit. What I meant was that India couldn't keep up with other nations even after the independence movement, while other nations thrived. 70 years should have been more than enough to grow out of this shit.

>India couldn't keep up with other nations even after the independence movement
And why on Earth not, given you were gifted commonwealth law and invited to the economic top table to boot?

What is really holding India back m8? Why are your people reduced to scamming pensioners over the phone rather than getting on with being a real country?

Cuz we can faggot. Try stopping us.

Gib Gibraltar.

No I don't feel any remorse because I wasn't there.

Why would anyone feel sorry for you? You got conquered, and now you're free. Man the fuck up. If you hate us so much take back all your damn migrants, including from our Anglosphere, and stop accepting aid.

My only complain with the Brits is that they didn't break so-called India into several nation states. They should come back and finish their damn job.

I like Brits and consider them bro tier; They saved us from Muzzie rule and gave us science and technology. I will gladly bend my knee to queen; Although I prefer the younger one.

See, this is why white girls don't date you, and why you're reduced to baiting and crying about powerful white empires, you are literally subhuman.

You are full of shit. British gave you fucking education, legal system etc. You would be africa tier today if it wasnt for the British (you are just slightly above africa)

I would contend that simple-minded, hardly double digit IQ Brits and Indians are doomed to two competing wrong narratives: Britain brought civilisation to India vs Britain ground india to poverty.

The fact that NATO conspired against us and pushed us towards communism by activelly backing Pakistan. India would have been blown the fuck over if we didn't have strong sense of nationality; Now India is on the way to be top tier power while the Islamic world went total retard and the West got cucked; Looks like it's time for Chinks and us to the take the mantle of humanity just like always did.

>Be you
>Have the greatest empire in the world come in and run your shit for you
>Decide that you don't need them because "Muh Culture"
>They get thrown out
>"Now we can run our country our way!"
>Create a new country thats greatest geopolitical achievement is making streets that double as toilets because running water is hard
>India is literally a shithole but at least it's *your* shithole

Fucking colonists I swear to God
Maybe form a plan on how to run your shit before you chuck the guys who built the roads you shit on because they looked at you a bit unfairly
Colonization was the best thing to happen to colonies.

yeah but you could have that all back if you'd just poo in loo