Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder

>posts map that paints own country in as poor of a light as abbos and niggers
>gotcha

Friendly reminder that believing the IQ statistics of authoritarian nations is about as dumb as following authoritarianism.

Why is Botswana so retarded?

Khoisan.

Agreed. IQ is a spook

P.S.
Australia also BTFO
How will we ever recover?

Lmaoooo Australasian are retards!

They are genetically close to poles

What's happening with Poland and Hungary?

>He thinks China is 105
Good map but room for improvement

Brain drain

Situation is improving, they already reached level of dumbest Africans.

real map

You know the bottom half of England and Scandinavia are 110+ they just get averaged in with the rest of the country and it lowers the average.

Eesti smart !!!

self bantz

lol why bully slovakia?

That's Hungary.

the niggers and spics are a drag on our average

Can confirm this

Well neighboring countries might've had taken land from us, but they didn't take our extra chromosomes

seams leggit

it is only indigenous peoples in that map. So most people in America would actually look for their closest genetic relatives in Europe. Most predominantly from Western and Central Europe.

But I wouldn't expect a 100 IQ brainlet like yourself to be able to understand that.

IQ is a bogus measurement.

And you apparently...

Hungary would be so much better if they changed their flag to get rid of the color green. Look at Poland it is basically the same flag as you guys but minus the green, and people like Poland.

Start a campaign to #ditchthegreen

10/10 map saved. I think it's quite accurate.

not anymore

i have an iq of 146 and cant even get my shit together
no money, bad job, this shit doesnt mean anything
because most people dont even get in the situation to use their intelligence
just shows the fucked up jew system we live in

It is not bogus. It is merely imperfect. However, you will never see a drooling idiot get a 150, nor will you see a mathematics professor score a 70. Someone with a score of 125 might actually be smarter than someone with a 130, or less intelligent than someone with a 120.

It is bogus in that it doesn't adequately describe a person's entire capability. It is hard to measure something like creativity, drive, resilience and all those matter.

But it isn't bogus in the sense that it is made up bullshit. It does measure, relative to the rest of the population ability to retain information, and to orient information and concepts in your consciousness. Which is all very important for learning new things, and for creating new ideas or concepts which helps any human.

Losing Koloszvar was such a pisser. It was the cultural capital of Hungary at the time, Budapest was much more of an administrative and economic center. Imagine if the US lost a lot of territory and they took NYC but left us Washington DC. What a pisser.

Yes, and actually the farther you get away from the median the less reliable the measurement becomes.

can confirm

when I was a teenager my psychologist had me visit a clinic and take an IQ test there among other things, and it said that mine is ~120 even though I'm dumb as shit with the attention span of a goldfish

That's not an excuse. We have all those southern Italian mongrels lowering our average and we are still number one after the Asians.
Seriously though how are we even that high, the average Italian is completely retarded.

no they're not you fucking snow nigger

What on earth makes you think including the north would lower the average?

holy moley. the girl is like 17 and the boy like 14