>we
no

Based leaf

#ImWithHer

>proven
yeah if user says it's true

you can't build societies, you can't invent things

women seem to have trouble doing a single pull up in the marines

they also seem to be having trouble getting degrees in scientific related fields

also they have trouble not causing accidents while driving. every auto insurance company knows that its a issue

if women are so superior explain why traps are better than women, you cant. men are better at everything. including being women also children are horrible so the whole giving birth thing is doesn't apply

Thank you dr. mantis toboggan

>we create life
You need jizz for that. Sex or no sex we produce it.

But men can also create life?

Men can pee while standing.

You physically are very weak. You are psychologically VERY weak, your emotions make you childish. You possess on average around 17% fewer neurons and around 40% fewer synapses connecting those neurons which is why you tend to have very limited quantitative/spacial reasoning.

I didn't realize women can create babies without sperm.

Limited egg production vs lifetime sperm production. Enjoy your torn taint, I'll be blasting dna on everything

do 20 pull ups

>You know pretty women have proven they can do everything a man can do and more
Fixed. The world has no place for uggos.

>women create life meme

Love this one. Make a baby right now without the help of a man, we'll wait

We can grow humans now. We could enslave women for their genetic material and have a utopic society

Can you mine coal for 16h a day?

Women can not do everything a man can do. For example they can not impregnate other women, which means that they can not exist without men.

Men have superior qualities because only the better men reproduce, while almost all women reproduce, including weak and dumb women.

Smart men have more children than smart women. The smartest women are also those women more likely to be childless.

In other words, intelligence appears to be a relatively good (or neutral) trait for men, but negative trait for women, therefore you can not expect to have many female geniuses, nobel laureats, professors, or inventors, as they will be dysgenic and genetically/evolutionary unsuccessful. And this is exactly what we observe.

In biology, this contradictory relation between intelligence and fertility would be described as a sexually antagonistic trait because it increases reproductive fitness of one sex (males) and decreases it in the other (females). As such, these genes are under conflicting selection pressures as they pass between genders over the course of multiple generations. This creates a large incentive to evolve sexually dimorphic expression patterns which can silence or diminish expression of intelligence genes in females while allowing the same genes to be turned on in males.

95 percent of new things are invented by men, which means that women will be living in the stone age without men because they do not invent almost anything.

Men have superior specimens and exist to speed up evolution. This happens via hypergamy: while almost all women reproduce, only men with better qualities reproduce, and the weaker men remain childless. The superior qualities of the few men who reproduce speeds up evolution.

I invite all women of the world (no """trannies""" aloud) to compete with me in an arm wrestling match. I am not a strong man by any means, but I assure you I could beat at least 85% of women in an arm wrestle if not more.

Men are just as important as women but men=/=women.

yuck, filthy jewess

Sports are separated by sex, and it's precisely because women can't do everything that a man can

I work in a R&D facility and no women cannot work as well as men in the STEM field. They usually end in in secretary like project management positions because the can't cut is as real professionals.

Also feminism cannot exist in nature,it's ultra low fertility means it will die out and be replaced by non-feminist cultures (Islam for example).

But men can make a sandwich for another human being without bitching about their rights and equality

> Women can do everything men can and mo-

youtube.com/watch?v=R69V4lzpDcE

>proven

/thread

I recently needed to put a new central air unit in my house...and there was not one woman to call.

Than how come trans women are beating real women in sports competitions ie mma, wrestling, weightlifting, etc

They can't play in the NFL. This tryout was fucking hilarious.

And what the fuck would you do with out my semen? Fuck horses???? Now you be a good cum dumpster, stay home and take care of the children while we run this god forsaken society you've created through your shitty MUH FEELINGS votes.

If women could do everything a man could do, then they wouldn't have lower physical requirements with the military/PDs/FDs/etc.., sleep around for certain positions, struggle in the STEM fields, etc..
>we can also give birth we create life
Not without male sperm.

>we

Tits or GTFO

If women are so superior, how have they let themselves be a second class gender for the past entire human history?

Women are better than men.

Did you know that women make better leaders than men?

Did you know that women are more intelligent than men?

Did you know that women live longer than men?

Did you know that women can multitask better men?

Did you know that women in coding are better than men?

Did you know that women vote better than men in democratic votes, than men?

Did you know that women can thing before for everyone, while men only think for themselves?

>woman can thing before for everyone
Yeah you sure can think and spell well

scientist don't even want to talk about the difference between male brain and female brain because they know it will lead to discrimination again women. also sexual dimorphism only benefits males.

Then why are the standards for a woman to enlist in the armed forces lower than men?

Women can also destroy whole nations
In this sense they are probably superior

>Women are accomplished and capable, we're not just sexual objects here for male gratification
>Heres a picture of me in my panties ;)

Can you do rational thought?

Can you decide where to eat?

Can manage to vote for policies that dont rupture the fabric of society?

>What do you think Sup Forums

Science has started to decline because of academic feminism.
Social science research is not repeatable. It has become anti-knowledge.
Bible has been proven right:"Don't let woman be a teacher."

I'll bet your sister could burn some for about that long, nigroach.

Can women create life by themselves? Last I checked, we aren't amoebas. If all men disappeared, and only girls were born afterward, how long do you think the species would last? Honestly, the thought that one gender is better than the other is stupid. Sad that egalitarianism is a pipe dream.

Men are better analytic thinkers.

Women are better at organization, and less likely to get bored or procrastinate with a repetitive task. Women have powerful maternal instincts are and FAR better caretakers.

Thus women make better secretaries, factory workers when the work is not complex or physically intensive (eg. tailoring), and creating data. They are also much, much better nurses, but not doctors (which rely on analytical skill).

This red pill has been known for hundreds of years but we lost it due to PC culture.

b8

While your ovaries will be dry husks, I'll still be wiping my sperm off your daughters' backs.

She's just expressing her sexuality you fucking virgin faggot.

What's wrong with appreciating your own body?

not an argument

this is pure gold. the thing that frustrates me the most is that all those red pills that people discovered in the past were almost completely gone. the places where they were kept alive to this day were the minds of least intelligent people who acquired them through tradition, without passive understanding. meanwhile, people who are better at learning were seduced by new generation of false truths that are now rotting and decomposing. so I look at these half-human symians who beat their wives and have to admit: they were right all along.

poor bait, saged

Post Stronk and independent fan fiction there

Women have yet to

>be funny
>have comparable strength to that of a male counterpart
>take responsibility for anything

When they accomplish that I may come back and agree, but we all know 3 is beyond what their biological make up allows

>You know women have proven they can do everything a man can do and more

Then why don't you?

If your Equal and get the same pay then why do you get Alimony also after a divorce?

Name anything important that's been invented by a woman.

Go.

I don't remember seeing a woman walk on the moon so....

O really?
Can they do pic related?

What can one of the anomalous highly intelligent women do to be most useful to your societal ideals?

Reveal your torso or leave immediately.

i think you should show us your tits or gtfo

Comedians make sex jokes. Women comedians try not to enter the sex jopkes thing because they'll get branded as a whore while men get away with it

is that a little alien that sticks out?

a pet turtle

post tits or leave this place and never come back.

Men are the creators of life. Women are only vessels.

>not an argument
Still not biting, Stefan.

>t. cuck

I think women have not proven they can do everything a man can do and more.

I have had three women in my life. My mother. My current boss. And my wife.

And they are all three dependent cunts sucking off my abilities to survive.

So no. I do not agree.

no, i didn't know any of those things because i typically only know things that are true. make me a sammich bitch.

Holy shit why do I never trust my instincts when it comes to these pics. You are a good person and bless your work, Shareblue virgins will cry

but men are better at doing it. nobody said you weren't capable, just not as good. also, tits or GTFO

Got dayum

i think i know the girl with boxer braids who shrugs in at the end

Let us know when you're capable of asexually reproducing and keeping the infrastructure running, ok?

DANNY DEVITO

> 1 post by this ID

Sage and move on. Also learn to identify shills please.