Uh...guys??

uh...guys??

fuck trump and fuck neocons

this is Israel's attempt at keeping Kike Thernovich relevant. its too late: we all know he's a filthy kike.

Dont forget to sage eceleb shill threads

lmao @ mike cernovich roleplaying as a power player

Wowowow. This is huge. Probably nothing though.

Le based civic nationalist will oust evil Drumpf
>read this post with a lisp

What's the last thing he dropped?
A nothingburger.
What is his motherload?
Another nothingburger.

all of these people are retards. Reminds me of those old Youtube feuds between call of duty players

The truth is probably that Cernovich knows Bannon isn't going anywhere, so he'll never have to produce this amazing information.

>motherlode

how am I supposed to trust a source that can't even spell simple words properly?

The word comes from mining, not from you creampieing your parent.

Can you imagine being this fucking guy?

Just sit back and feature yourself a Gen X house-husband who can't moderate his vanity after a little bit of internet attention.

Imagine taking reddit,Sup Forums and yt so seriously.

daily reminder facefags go on the day of the rope.

DRUMPHKINS BTFO
DRUMPH IMPEACHMENT INCOMING
someone call bernie!

He's just gonna sneak into the White House and take a shit on the floor.

The "alt-right" doesn't mean anything. It's just a marketing term they use to make the ideas of the last election seem like they're not popular and radical.

I never liked Cernovich until he went on 60 minutes and really gave them a run for their money. REAL LAWYER HOURS. Mike Tyson is the Mike Cernovich of Boxing!

>alt-right ringleader
Well, that sounds nice. How long until they call us a cartel or the like?

He is too lazy to write another book right now so instead he is trying to stay in the news to sell the book he already wrote

>alt-right ringleader
>hey goys, this is your leader for this group we made up and put you into
into the trash

He did have a good moment but fuck he does look spergy , which sadly to normies often means immediate dismissal of what he says.

>alt-right ringleader

>nothingburger

GO BACK TO T_D YOU STUPID FAGGOT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but theriously we cant let thish guy get the nuclear codetth

I read every Swede post with a lisp.

>Daily Beast

literally Chelsea Clinton's WordPress blog

Cernovich will commit suicide soon

>believing the "alt-right" is a real, organized thing

It might have meant something specific at some point but now it's just a term the MSM uses to describe people they would like to call "nazis" but can't because of Godwin's law.

Thernobitch has no self respect. He produces the most cringy periscope videos imaginable. His flaws are only amplified by attention and right now he imagines himself as a key player with credibility and followers. When he crashes and burns it will be as spectacular as Milo.

(((miller))) was the leaker the entire time, you fucking plebes. who shot ya? faggots.

Has bombshell news. Won't report it if people do what he says. Jewish tricks confirmed

all he knows is that the white house leaked Dirty Rice name for unmasking

You thaggots are talking thit again. I'll thuck your asses up

>thernovich

why is this guy relevant again?

huh? wa?
no idea mate, sounds like nothing to me.

#notmyringleader

(((they))) have jews on all sides

inb4 he drops 36 hours of grainy unedited recordings and makes people waste their time listening for evidence of illegality

underposted rate

If Bannon goes, civil war.

Threatening to damage the same White House that Bannon is working in doesn't seem to be helpful. How many of you call up your buddies workplace and try to blackmail their bosses? Does it help? Is he trying to hurt Bannon? It certainly seems that way. Prove me wrong.