Escape from Europe

attn shills, drumpfs, berniebros, schlomo, civic nationalists, other dumb liberals

serious question

all sides agree that several euro countries will become mudslime majority in as little as 25 years, up to 50 years at the absolute max.

>Germany, France, England, Sweden, Belgium

how do pro-immigrant people honestly believe this will play out? by what method will they get along and continue business as usual? do they think we're going to somehow achieve world peace and racial harmony in the next decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html
infranken.de/regional/bamberg/Kinderehe-Deshalb-ist-sie-in-Deutschland-erlaubt;art212,1931818
sueddeutsche.de/politik/kinderehen-noch-ein-teenager-und-schon-ehefrau-1.3245640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I need a white pill on this subject so I don't descend further into nihilism and literally kill myself.

user pls

god, i cant wait til i escape this shithole.

>Y-Yes, europeans. Come to spicland and purify our mongrelised genes hehehe

Fuck off, Jamal

damn, based denmark is based

>survival of the strongest
>le epic whitey masterrace can't survive

"lol"

>do they think we're going to somehow achieve world peace and racial harmony in the next decade?

Yes.

sigh...
Flemish cities...
vreemde herkomst = people of foreign origin

>le epic whitey masterrace can't survive

ahmed, do you believe the jews will just let you keep Germany after you conquer it?

they are pumping people in because of our decline birth rates and are hoping that we'll all live happy together, they think our countries will remain based in secular western "liberal" values. They are deluded in thinking that we will live in harmony in the next coming decades. Just fucking look at all the riots today and how the governments are scared shitless upsetting the muslims. Think about how it will be in 50 or 100 years time when there is a majority muslim population is governments, fuck.

Diversity is our strength you biggit.

yeah, they'll send American teenagers to lose a guerilla war in a 20 year lasting bloodmill.

my hometown

>they think our countries will remain based in secular western "liberal" values.

so they literally believe that a 70 iq inbred death cultist is going to leave his bombed out mud hut and come to the country he's been taught to hate his entire life, and suddenly get a job and start paying for old peoples gibsmedats?

and one day islam is gonna be like "ok you've paid enough friendship dollars now we will cease blowing you up and raping your women and being 7th century savages"

this also includes those who used to be x but now have a belgian ID

>spain
>not likely
hahahahahaaha
we have like 5 milion muslims right now and increasing every year

they unironically believe muds who spent their entire academic life studying how to rape kids and throw gays off roofs instead of math and science are going to suddenly decide to shave their beards and apply at mcdonalds?

this cant really be the plan???

legit thinking of offing myself bros, can someone please give me a fairy tale answer

friendly reminder that all europeans are welcome in spain, the last bastion of the white race

Yeah, that's what they believe. I've seen them come over to our countries reap our social service programs for all its worth, have plenty of children so they can maximise more benefits and then take 6 to 12 months "vacations" to their home country. They do not give a fuck about the country they reap the benefits from. Remember when Sweden cut some benefits and something like 20,000 Muslims left the country over night? It's pretty much like that.

They think people come to our country to be british, german or whatever european country but it couldnt be further than the truth.

I'd rather live in 99% Muslim Germany than in America.

Due commie

Sadly, count the gypsies too.

You are deluded, Poland is

>Remember when Sweden cut some benefits and something like 20,000 Muslims left the country over night?

yeah I mean this seems obvious to me or you, mass immigration never works. they have no investment in the culture or history and thus never any motivation to support it. nothing is expected of them so they will provide nothing. they have been taught they can even literally take an ISIS vacation and come back and still receive maximum gibs.

I was hoping pro-immigration people had an actual plan that I could maybe delude myself into believing :(

>80-100%

kek

> tfw first muslim country in Europe during your lifetime

That gif dude!

Oh, and do you mean a unified spain or is Catalonia independent?

>and its Russia

Should white euros start fleeing? If you have young children maybe?

Or stay and fight and potentially die for Israel?

So Iceland seems nice

we are not Europe, you smart-ass

Wow, so this is the power of Muhosransk education...

le 50% face

"Statistics on rape and other sexual assaults are commonly available in industrialized countries, and are becoming more common throughout the world. Inconsistent definitions of rape, different rates of reporting, recording, prosecution and conviction for rape create controversial statistical disparities, and lead to accusations that many rape statistics are unreliable or misleading"

Emigrating from one's country is treason

at least we aint cucks yo

why does germany hate it when people point out the fucking disaster you've done? they never admit they fucked up, kek. god bless the eternal kraut.

are you fucking retarded, you inbred tatar faggot? obviously we are not talking about geographic definition of Europe

true, but the fact remains that swedens rape crime has doubled in the past 10 years. I'm sure stats are juked down to protect slimers too.

undeniable that muslims have a real passion for raping, seems to be a treasured pastime

Russia creating a refugee crisis in Syria is totally our fault

> you inbred tatar faggot

Looks like you are projecting, buddy, especially since you are arguing Russia is not a European country

and it should come as no surprise that mudslimes are obsessed with rape. it says right in their holy book that women have to wear garbage bags otherwise they will get raped.

throw them into a culture full of thicc titted blonde girls and act shocked when they go on a rape bonanza

I never said that was your fault, it was your fault for saying Europe had to take in so many fucking "refugees".

they changed laws
and beating women in an argument is counted as rape there...

Where are you escaping to, user?

what is the geneva convention? the only choice we had is either leave greece and italy alone with this problem or not.

I'm aware, but the point stands that more muslims = more rape

Goymany has highest level of shills per capita on this board

e.g.

You think you need the white pil pff

i only have a red pill.
The usa is experiencing the same but with mexicans.

I take our Turks over your Paki filth any day of the week.
The refugees were a big fuck up, at least the Afghan and Paki ones. The Syrians are above ape level intelligence.

yeah... fuck off ivan

>The Arabic term 'taharrush' roughly translates to 'collective harassment'

Denmark saved billions by restricting immigration:
spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html

>Police fear a gang-rape phenomenon known as 'taharrush gamea' in the Arab world and seen in attacks on women across German cities at the New Year has now spread to Europe.

keep thinking that pal, i'll be thinking of you when another Muslim drives into another Christmas Market.

>The men first surround their victim in circles. Some then sexually assault her, while others not directly involved watch or divert outsiders' attention to what is occurring.

This is truly fascinating, I experience this all the time with so called Serbian patriots. So tell me, if we are not Europe than what are we?
*in before slav shit,rape babies,mongolians etc*

You do realize that whether you consider yourself Europian aka Hwhite or not sand niggers,nigger niggers and other shit place us in same camp with 'Westerners' and demand from us reperations,our wombyn,land etc. despite us owning ZERO colonies.Are you aware of it?

For how long shall Serbs,Scots,Irish,Polish, Russian and other similar nations be slaves of mantra 'enemy of my enemy is my friend'?

The vast majority are not refugees, Hans. They're simply migrants. This has nothing to do with any treaties.

>This thread
>My face

Something 40 years down the line will happen, goy, trust me.

And what if Whites chimp out as we are getting closer to?

>And the attack usually goes unpunished because the large number of perpetrators and chaos of the attack means authorities are unable to identify those involved.

how can there be so many people in africa
isn't it crawling with disease and wild/poisonous animals?

What is the Dublin agreement? We broke EU law in order to help other countries.

Fuck logic.

>She said: 'Suddenly, before I even know what's happening, I feel hands grabbing my breasts, grabbing my crotch, grabbing me from behind. I mean, and it’s not one person and then it stops, it's like one person and another person and another person.

International aid, NGOs and libruls are keeping them alive and infrastructure left behind by Europians which has been decaying ever since..

>Police in Sweden have come up with a sure-fire way to stop Middle Eastern refugees from raping local women: wristbands that read “Don’t Touch Me.”

do liberals honestly started to believe their own lies about the religion of peace? did someone forget to tell them that they weren't supposed to REALLY believe it?

believing mud races are equal to whites or that islam is equal to Christianity is like santa claus, if you still believe it at age 12 then something went seriously wrong

Money sucked out of western taxpayers and provided as "aid" to African countries is the cause of the population growth.

They always had a load of kids, but a good number of them would die of starvation, disease or exposure. Now that the west is providing clean water, food, medicine, etc far fewer kids are dying and they are reaching adulthood; to breed even more.

There aren't any pretty solutions to this problem.

> We broke EU law in order to help other countries.

yes

Terrorism is not the problem with mudslimes. The main problem is that they are ugly and destroy the view of a nice city. The second problem is that they are a burden on the social funds. Third is petty crime. Fourth is rape, murder and terrorism.

>‘I have worked in Gothenburg for over 30 years and I have never known anything like it,’ said the officer.‘I will not let my children go into the city after 2pm and never at night. There are violent Muslim gangs roaming around the streets and the use of knives and other weapons have become normal, rather than a rarity as it used to be.’

is it true that liberal Sweden really, honest to god, believed muslim could mass immigrate and just be fine and dandy?

I really have a hard time believing that... where did we go wrong???

How is that "averting damage from the German people"?

at least 1/3 are from syria
and these refugees can't be deported because they are actually from a war-torn country unlike albanians and so on

Merkel sure """helped""" by publicly inviting the entire third-world into Europe.

because a civil war in italy and greece could be worse.

I agree, libs always point out "muh terrorism" but that's really such a minor part of it. do they truly believe that because terrorism isn't a huge part of the equation, they welcome them in?

I mean you don't have to look any further than niggers in America, to see exactly how this would play out. Mudslimes are niggers with bonus death cult, basically doubleniggers

o boy

Kinderehe erlaubt, wenn der Richter sagt: Die sind Flüchtlinge, das ist was anderes. Hier ein Fall von einer 15jährigen mit ihrem 21jährigen Ehemann..

infranken.de/regional/bamberg/Kinderehe-Deshalb-ist-sie-in-Deutschland-erlaubt;art212,1931818

Dann glaubst du bestimmt diesen Dreck von der Süddeutschen zum selben Fall: Steht genau das gleiche drin.

sueddeutsche.de/politik/kinderehen-noch-ein-teenager-und-schon-ehefrau-1.3245640

>the de railment is strong in this thread

>they are pumping people in because of our decline birth rates
i don't believe that desu it's too convinient
>lybia gets rekt
enabling factors took a while planning must have gone for a while longer

who gives a fuck, they would be better suited in countries in the middle east. why the fuck is it our duty to protect these people who hate us and our allies.

>Russia creating refugees
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Neck yourself faggot

>tfw you're so irrelevant you have no data

Sure they can. Millions still live in Syria. Refugees are defined as persecuted people, not as someone from a country that has war going on somewhere in that country. No shot was fired in many areas of Syria for the whole period of the war.

So when I said
>The vast majority are not refugees

and you replied with
>at least 1/3 are from syria

...(you) are confirming I'm correct? Did I miss an argument somewhere?

Wait a second, how is Britain going to be Muslim before Sweden and Germany?

We have them on a relatively tight leash here (by Western European standards). They integrate much better than in Rapeistan.

I dont know where the fuck you live mate but it must be in a small village with a 0.12% Muslim population. Wake the fuck up.

clearly the 666 says that the gov is in on it. as for the birth rates. a "new citizen" needs to work for 45 years and earn 65k a year to earn themselfs back

Please just nuke us

>how is Britain going to be Muslim before Sweden and Germany?

I think that infograph is from before the most recent immigrant wave, I think Sweden has leaped ahead of Britain in the "countdown to doom"

I believe it goes like this

first to become majority slime
>France
>Belgium
>Germany
>Sweden
>England
>Greece
>Italy

What are you talking about?

If we enforced the Dublin agreement, border countries of the EU would simply finally start to secure their borders properly.

2015 was major blunder of German foreign policy. You can't deny that. England would still be in the EU if Merkel didn't react like a fucking school teacher on the crisis.

Come on m8, you know it's true.

I'm not saying things are OK here. They aren't. Rotherham, the attack in Westminster, 7/7, etc. I'm saying that things are a lot worse in Europe.

We don't have roving gangs of young Muslim men just lounging around in parks and street corners, selling drugs and harassing women.

Literally only 2 of those a even remotely offensive

>England would still be in the EU if Merkel didn't react like a fucking school teacher on the crisis.

holy fuck this, it was such a fucking close vote too. At least there is one kraut on Sup Forums who knows what he's talking about.

Rotheham.

NOT having laugh at you, just making sure you realize you DO have problem.

Why would I care? If you fall, so shall we.

I sure will do everything I can to prevent Germany from becoming too moslem, but I would never leave Germany for any other country than maybe Austria.