Incest

Hypothetical situation.

What if you lived in the middle of a mongrel nation and for some reason you're unable to leave this place.
There are only two pure blood persons there, you and your sister.
It would be redpilled to date/"marry" your own sister?

Pic not related

Simple, you impregnate as many mongrels as possible and hope for the best.

But they'll have shitskin colour.

Your blood will be diluted, and your "whiteness" lost forever

Sure.

Its degenerate because its genetically unviable

yes its perfectly ok

At least you can help by making everyone a little whiter. They'll be smarter than the last generation.

>They'll be smarter than the last generation.
Doubtfull.
Nigger women are not built to give birth to babies with huge heads.

Well WMBF births are notorious for how often C-sections are needed, but they're a thing and get around the issue.

I would chat up a qt online since all white women are lazy parasites and dream of living in a warm country, I would then cuck the women of mongrel nation by having them ordering a Dane online to inseminate themselves with, creating a stronger smarter workforce "your child will do all the work for you", no woman on this planet would say no

Easy D

Somewhere down the line youll get a mostly pure descendent.

I would fuck as many shit skins as possible and create abominations

third or fourth cousins are the optimal breeding partners. distant enough to avoid inbreeding and close enough to ensure maximum genetic compatibility.

I'm not worried about the woman.

Incest only have high chances of resulting in defects after several generations of incest in a row (like for the Habsburgs)
If it's the first case of incest in a while, chances of defects are very low

If you fuck your sister, you win.

So, it's okay to marry your sister?

source?

Genetically, if you're certain your recent ancestors werent related and your kids wont follow the same path as you, yes

Incest is okay, as long as you don't make babies.
Father/son incest ftw

When did Milo learn how to use proxies?

Gay is degenerate as fuck

Nice quads though

Indeed, sterile incest (homosexual, protected or with a sterile relative) should technically be treated the same as homosexuality (ie as a harmless deviance)
It's by comparing reaction to homosex and non-procreative incest that we can mesure how hypocritical tolerant leftists are
They really only tolerate what is already widely accepted