Why can whites never back up their mouth...

Why can whites never back up their mouth? Old cracker think he can verbally bitch slap black woman and gets everything coming to him.

instagram.com/p/BS2ySuEA9LO/

wow did this happen on united airlines too?

23_dreeezy gets it. I think.

Why amerifat companies have such a poor customer service? It's soviet tier.

what did he say to her?

>the way she fucking grabs him and tries to push him
>"he struck me first"

fucking insane

literally nothing happens though, they both just fall to the ground twice and that's about it

You only judge the service from viral videos you mong. I bet you have never even been to America

They mindwarp us from birth to not use violence, thus only like 1 in 5 will actually be able to fight..
Other than that, he was probably old.. shouldve kicked her and be done with it

Because poor people are fucking scum of the earth and love to abuse customer service verbally. I'd rather deal with 10 snobby rich people than deal with a single poverty nigger who wants to chimp out.

A nigger. Why am I not surprised. See her man sitting there? Looks like he's sitting in cuffs.

Do most black people just have zero emotional attachment to their family members? Their kid dies or their boyfriend has a seizure in front of them and they just don't look like they care at all.

They generally don't empathize with others the way Whites do. They care about their families, but in a very detached way. They care absolutely nothing for those outside of their family. Hard to say if this is cultural or genetic or both, but it explains the extreme cruelty and violence you find in black populations. This sort of behavior is shocking when a White person does it, but with Blacks it is basically expected.

>she clearly hits him first
>she screams "He hit me first!" "He hit me first!"
>low IQ women

>he struck me first
ayy lmao

This

Stop being such a nigger Poland and stop believing this obvious cherry pick bullshit. Hundreds of flights happen a day, it shouldn't be a surprise that shit like this happens

>be American
>buy ticket for plane
>the staff proceeds to beat the shit out of me

>Amtrak
>Fly

He didn't have to yell at her. He escalated an already hugh stress situation by getting in her face. You can tell he's a bit of a sperg by that over the top reaction.

no because its a train you dumbfuck leaf

I think he says 'yes I'm trained!'

- man on train

Because responding to words with actions is nigger tier behavior, which is why so many niggers are in jail where they belong.

Oh shut the fuck up are you lsitening to that animal hem and haw who gun help dis man?! who gun help dis man?! huh!? ooo ooo ah ah Should've chucked em both off the train fuck em

>when you're sitting on the train and the gentleman next to you violently convulses and knocks over your plastic cup of sprite which is a clear violation of the non aggression principle so you pull out your atomic disintegration cannon and fire it into him and his companion and the blast knocks open your suitcase and photos of your neighbors children who you entered into a fair contractual agreement with to exchange pictures of their naked bodies with fruit-roll-ups spill out all over the train and get blown out of the large hole in the side of the train and land on the property next to the train which again violates the non aggression principle and you're taken as a slave to work in a sugar beet field until the day you die