Becca Longo: First woman to receive a NCAA Division II scholarship

people.com/sports/meet-the-first-woman-to-earn-an-ncaa-football-scholarship/

How does Sup Forums feel? Will she survive the college football locker room?

>>inb4 eurofags complain about actual football

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/big12/2004-02-17-colorado-rape-allegation_x.htm
nydailynews.com/archives/news/coach-rips-lady-kicker-slams-rape-story-article-1.592306
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's everything in between trips to the locker room that she should be worried about.

As long as they don't change any rules to accommodate her idgaf.

College sports should not be allowed.

She'll get gangbanged by a bunch of negros her first game, both on the field and off the field

Watch when she gets so hard she can't have babies and "muh feels"

shes guna ride the bench guaranteed

>pun intended

Is there any money in women's college football? Do they even have teams?

I'll have to follow this story for sure. I'll wager $50 she quits before getting halfway through her first season.

Good for her. And technically this is news so I'm not mad at the reporting.

I am sure the comments will be filled with "yaaaaas. slay, gril" bullshit from idiot women that never played sports beyomd voleyball in pe class.

When i was in jr high back in the 90s we had 2 grils join up and they didnt pussy out and be kicker. One was a fucking lineman i used to do drills with her and that bitch hit hard.

This is not women's college football. She will be playing with negros.

Oh, in that case

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>kicker
Of course. My HS football team had a female kicker.

If they want equality then we shouldn't have an article written every time a woman does something men already do.

If she's better than the guys. So be it.

Still not actual football murrican friend. Feet, foot, football.

Most points in the game are made by kicking the ball.

U got any proof to back that claim up? I don't watch much football anymore and i enjoy college ball alot more because of the mismatch and explosive plays. But even in pro ball i doubt they are kicking 2 feild goals for every touchdown.

he's an idiot

>implying this doesnt happen every game
rural retard tedected

>Division II

>Female
>Playing the one position on the field that is never supposed to be touched, ever.
I cannot wait until she finds out what roughing the kicker is. That's going to be a fucking glorious day, and an end to her career.

>d2
So shes playing with retards?

LOL whoever approved this is going to get fired when she has her spine snapped by some 250 lb nig on steroids.

>Female
>Better than men at any sport
You know why they have divisions based on age/sex, right?

>kicker

wow its noting

>implying
They're just going to change the rules when before someone tries. Then put people on probation who try to actually play the game. Not to mention the social backlash of a man tackling a woman. Yeah, no one's going to rough her.

Where did you jokers play college football?

I was pretty good 4a defensive end in texas. Tried to walk on my college team and got fucking demolished. I ended up joining the intermural golf team lel. Free gren fees ;^)

Does she shower with the other players?

This. One fucked up snap and shes going to get destroyed. Or maybe she'll just start crying, forget to kick the ball and get tackled.

Am I the only one that wants to see her get gangbanged by the entire team?

She's either going to get smashed on the field, or smashed in the cunt and knocked up a year into it.

Either way we win.

To be fair that's true for most male kickers as well.

Which fucking sucks

>kicker
So the least important person on the team.

no

She isn't the first female college football player.

The first one quit because of all the harassment and claimed she was raped.

usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/big12/2004-02-17-colorado-rape-allegation_x.htm

He's probably confused because kickers always have the most career points, and he thinks that means more points are actually scored per game by kickers.

Played on foot as opposed to horseback, football.

she'll survive, she'll walk funny though.

She's the first with a scholarship. The other bitch was a walk on.

Is she the team fluffer?

I don't really care to watch sports. Don't even have to read the article to assume she's going to be the kicker. If she kicks good then good for her.

Then you must have never seen the Chiefs play.

>assume she's going to be the kicker

correct

I don't think we will ever see a woman play a position besides kicker/punter above a gradeschool/highschool level. Even the strongest of women would get killed in college football. I mean literally killed. They would get hit so hard they would die.

I also fail to see how a female kicker could be better than a male one...

She doesn't know yet, but yes

I would make it a point to give her a one way ticket to snap city.

Division II football is overwhelmingly white.

Most of US Sup Forumstards were too weak to be part of the football team

Sup Forums BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A woman could play receiver especially with the new rules. But her career would probably be alot shorter.

Back in jr high we had a gril that played line both ways. She was a bad bitch. But she never even tried out for varsity.

this

Underrated kek

>i used to do drills with her and that bitch hit hard
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH you must be a skinny manlet

Only ever met one girl who could hack it in the trenches, and she plays for team GB.

She'd be like #7 DT on our depth chart though.

And she'll still suck and get put on the bench or kicked off of the team entirely. They've tried the female kicker gimmick in Division I a few times and it's been a complete failure every time. I remember one coach (Colorado's?) getting in trouble for it years ago saying how much she sucked as a kicker after her she claimed she got raped when her college career died.

In Junior High, girls are about as strong as guys as the testosterone hasn't fully developed in the boys yet.

in a few years the boys will be far stronger, but for those few years at a young age a girl can compete with the boys

Im a 6 foot beast. I weighed 200 pounds at the time. You should have seen this gril.

She didn't hit harder than our defensive backs. Or most of the line. But she probably hit harder than you or any random Sup Forumstard.

There's no way a woman can play WR above MAYBE a high school level. The second she's put up against press coverage by a D1/NFL corner, any woman alive would get absolutely destroyed. WR still requires significant strength. To say nothing of the speed disadvantage that women have, which is also huge for a WR.

We had one girl kicker in high school and we were not allowed to hit her.

Holy fuck girls are not going to work in high school look at her. How the fuck is this going to work they have to be doing some special treatment bullshit.

This is college football. These players are not fucking around. Hell I wouldnt want a girl in high school outside the kicker.

Hell, you wouldn't even need to put a corner on a female WR, with the speed difference. Put a backup linebacker on her, have him immediately jam her at the line every single play, read the run in the time she's recovering, and then drop in to coverage if necessary. You'd basically be playing 11 on 10.

HA

got that hoe good

New rules negate most strength disadvantages and its not like jj fucking watt is pushing you for 5 yards. The speed is the main thing but until the nfl gets nba teir with deflects, the modern rules just need the receiver to be in the right place at the right time. Hell you can march a 2 minute drill just by exploiting coverage calls. Which is a huge part of why i don't eatch the nfl anymore.

I am more imterested in jj wats vines of him doing insane crossfit shit than pretty much any nfl game.

predictable

>football
>foot
>ball
Logic isn't your strong suit it seems.

You don't know what you're talking about. In the NFL, contact between DBs and WRs is allowed within 5 yards of the line of skirmish. In CFB, it's allowed ANYWHERE, as long as it's to the front and a pass isn't in the air. The wide receiver can't be in "the right place in the right time" if they're laid out at the LOS on every single play. And yes, we are talking about that kind of strength difference.

>jr high
Theres this thing called puberty. It changes the whole game. A woman wont even be able to keep up at this level.

Didn't the first female college kicker get gangraped by the team? Funny stuff.

This girl I think, Katie Hnida:
nydailynews.com/archives/news/coach-rips-lady-kicker-slams-rape-story-article-1.592306

Yea its called juking. You never went around someome stronger?

Im not saying a woman could be deandre hopkins teir. But a woman could dlo it. It isn't like wr think they are getting the ball each play. It's a mind game.

Perhaps you never played football.

>How does Sup Forums feel? Will she survive the college football locker room?
She will cry about the sexism in the locker room, try to throw a man in prison on false rape, get pregnant or injured in order to drop out or get her ass handed to her in the field of play.

>Join football team
>Get raped
So who raped her Sup Forums? It was one of the Black players wasn't it.

AYYYYY LMAO

>> Woman who trains at something is better than a guy who doesn't.
Shocking. Kill yourself faggot.

What the fuck is that creature? Those are actual gold teeth, aren't they?

Who cares, dude?

>A woman could play receiver
Receivers need to be able to run, so no.

fastest woman player would run a ~4.8

she'd struggle to get separation

how many 6' tall women do you know?
how many of them can run low 4 second 40s?

>>Actual football.
>Call it football
>Use hands too
Fucking burgers.

She's literally a kicker. You do realize that when you kick you use your foot right? I understand that you are from the netherlands and not good with English, but here in America we kick without our feet.

she'll get destroyed and then remember why sports are separated by biological sex.

Receivers need to be able to run, yes. But its a mental game and everyone isnt running 4.3s in college, or evemn the nfl for that mater.

Would she get stffed? All the time. But receivers run 40 plays for every one you remember. And modern interference rules even in college means she just needs to be on her route next to the sideline.

Yall niggers aparently never played and watch too much espn. I could bill obrien a winning team with all female wr just exploitimg the rules.