Infants show racial bias toward members of own ethnicity, against those of others

>two Chinese studies prove that all infants like their own race more than others

CHINA, NO!

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170411130810.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Chinese studies
>University of Toronto

kek

Lel I just looked at their names and assumed it was a Chinese study. They're making a lot of advances in science these days.

its almost like race is real, the foundation of identity, and our materialistic cosmopolitan ideals are artificial lies meant to weaken us

Makes you think that people are identities not taught social constructs.

my eyes

Welp I guess this just proves we have to start taking children away from their parents at birth to ensure they get a proper education and don't become rural suburban bigots and racists

Human nature IS NOT racism

No, but an in group preference based on racial bias is natural.

gonna need you to delete this

Racial bias is a shit stirring way to say, partial to those who resemble you most.

Yes, and?

Honestly, because it's an infant it's more like who looks and doesn't look like mommy and daddy.

Why be inflammatory, does not everyone have enough of that? These Asian studies are only being redundant of what we've known for decades.

You mean Tsinghua-Tehran University Toronto Campus?

Dishonest language

Bias is implicit in every individual. we all have our biases, - things we are fine with, and against, It's how we live

the liberal sphere has made "bias" out to be a bad thing when really it's just the ability to say "I dont like that idea" (meaning not liking Nazism on principle is biased ) and "i like that idea.

They're using the correct word, but the syntax on the article makes it sound as if this is something that should be a problem. it's not a problem, at all. Infants this age cant even grab things nor do they posess object permanance. of course they're going to have some subconcious built in mechanism that tells them "this is like you and this isn't"

Very dishonest language.

No shit, this is the general consensus in science
It was proven multiple times

Race is not a social construct and stop adhering to newspeak.

My statement still stands.

Racism is whatever gets in (((their))) way.
Fucks sake, the word was invented by a communist jew in the 20s.

Obvious to anybody with a brain, animals are the same. When my dog was a pup it was more hesitant with other breeds than its own, and especially other species.

children favor those who look like their parents over those who don't not a big surprise I wouldn't call it racism

Sup Forums this study did not involve the infant launching ethnic slurs and voting trump.

See, this proves the white male is inherently racist and needs to be dealt with

No shit the baby will want its own species around it once it begins picking up an identity. You don't see fucking tigers going around hanging out with alligators at 6 months.

The fact that Boomers are so upset with this study is the reason why we lose.

Study showed mixed kids hated other races as well and associated with fairer skinned parents.

obviously. It is tolerance that we learn in our lives, not intolerance. Egoism is something we're all born with right from the get-go, how else would we survive?

>uh oh basic biology is bad

lel

forwarded to his Right Honorable Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada

he won't stand for Canadian money being involved in this gross and inhuman racism

so what happens with mixed race babies?

babies skull is not completly sealed off, the brain is not pressured, that's the period where humans are the most WOKE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanning

Internal confusion.

Only ones who can report on the truth without being chased out of town is immigrants. Maybe this is our secret weapon.

no shit...

>checked

Babies have no ego until about 2. Everything is considered part of themselves. Ego is formed by differentiating self from other, specifically from the mother, and then from the father for boys.

If your psychological development is fucked up at this stage it makes narcissists and homosexuals.

Dont joke that is one of the piece of shit communist utopia scenarios. Deluded people think they can get adults to see all children as theirs.

>The left uses this fact as proof that infants do not have morality and push post-birth abortion even further

haha they won't do this

The actual reason is more logical, your parents obviously have a skin color, every baby has contact with his/her parent, thus it imprints something i guess

Humans are naturally divisive creatures, that is normal. It is only a danger when said divisiveness results in negative action

My grandmother's dog would bark like crazy whenever a nigger crossed on the street. But wouldn't do the same with other asians.

The dog even wasn't taught the 'sit' command.

Makes you think that racism is just a natural thing.

I'm going to need proof in this.

and as rational beings, we can overcome this bias

I could have told you that. I'm not a scientist. I just work at a day care.

It's like a Prison for kids, all the blacks in one corner all the whites in another. You should see the looks they give each other. I swear one is gonna shiv another sooner or later.

Like attracts like, really boils my noodle

What??? This cannot be!

Goddamn that is one smug baby

What is bb so smug?