CIA funding spread of degeneracy in Baltic states

What the fuck americans, why are you doing this?
That's not okay.....
How the hell is this in any of you'r interesses at all?How will it benefit america if we become cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NrPKDZXCP8
youtube.com/watch?v=DkH2q-9Cdkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome to a globalized world. If it makes you feel any better, race will be a non factor by the end of this century as humanity overcomes biological limitations via technology

>no Russian flags
Fucking Amerikanski spreading russophobia REEEEEEEEE

To fill you up with niggers. More people = more consumers = more money.

More degeneracy can't be that bad when we are already overrun by Russian bydlo.

What will Trump do about this?

The main function of the USG is to spread leftism.

nothing

>That's not okay.....

do you want to be part of europe or part of russia

USA is literally the root of all degeneracy on earth. They are also directly creating the "migrant crisis." Europeans need to tell America to fuck off and die.

I whant to be non part.I whant to be part of Latvia.

>implying there will be technology after shitskins destroy the economy

Turn off your proxy Ivan

Because we're the sword of the kikes sadly

>multicultural tolerance is the foundation for the breakdown of a society
>because of the breakdown of society the value of family dies
>breakdown of family values breeds degeneracy
>degenerates having no concept of traditional values are more likely to rely on the system to teach their children and supply their needs such as foodstamps and welfare
>schools preach tolerance doctrine to the children, breeding more degenerates
>and the cycle continues
>no concept of values, reliant on the system, is the best form of consumerism society, it's the wet dream of the kikes

Only one way to stop it, pic related.

this

STOP PRETENDING I HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO COMBAT THE JEWS HERE?

Just convert to Islam already

>tfw we have to choose between western degeneracy and eastern subhuman dictatorship
Living in a frontline is suffering.

Pretty obvious solution, no? Kill everyone in the CIA, then kill all the Jews.

Latvia Yes

We should just make our own stuff.
Not chose any side.

Why do you faggots autistically screech over what is essentially a feelgood program for English teachers? What do you want to teach kids, fucking commie killing or some shit? Goddamn idiots. It was the same thing with the Estonia wikileaks bullshit, literally just the office of the ambassador recommending EU policies already put in place so Estonians don't call our spic foregin nationals spics to their face. Fucking retards.

>TOLERANCE IS BAD

Goddamn autists

Latvia is less then 0.1% muslim

Jokes on them, we found the third way.

>What do you want to teach kids, fucking commie killing or some shit?
Do you not?

Should Baltics become ancap states?

Well apparently commies are redpilled and against the jews on this board now because all I see is North Korean dicksucking

no
National capitalist

about this > < much

I can't even tell why he wanted the presidency anymore

Trump couldn't give a lesser shit about Baltics.

Hell, I would not be surprised if he only learned about us during presidential race.

>let in more shitskins
>let them breed
>ITS FUN TRUST ME

Would that you all had but one neck, and I my hands about it.

>tolerance is good means allow more shitskins in your country
>like the US has any say in that whatsoever

When's the last time you left your house you fucking autistc mess of a human being

Globalism spreads everywhere when they literally control currency. If you don't accept their currency they will just invade your country.

Seems they are just trying to teach English?

But CIA is pretty much a rogue government these days. They answer to no one besides (((them)))

>teaching tolerance

>commie killing or some shit
What part of YES don't you understand?

No Masters.
No Kings.
No Priests.
No Gods.

Of course they're trying to teach English

Fucking autistic NEETs on here literally thinks any form of tolerance even intra-Baltic tolerance between white people is BAD BAD BAD GLOBALIST JEW INVENTION

I swear half of the people in here are no better than SJWs when they screech racism over nothing

>Tach english
Sure, that is why camp is called tolorance camp and not camp of english

It says English teachers and their students right there in the OP pic bud

You didn't like Soviet Union trying to bring you industry, science and culture, now you get USA trying to bring you degeneracy. You got what you wanted, I guess.

You assume the CIA has America's best interest at heart.

They don't. They never did. CIA was founded by ((them)) to support Globalism. CIA and the other alphabet agencies here (as well as those in England) work for the satanic globalists. So when you see them in action realize they are the same people who killed JFK (and nearly killed Ronald Reagan).

>How does this benefit America
It doesn't

So what do you mean to say?
That they where teaching pre teen kids english so they would latter on grow up tolorating english language?
Yeah no, souds kinda retarded plan buddy.

Fucking (((degenerate burgers)))

Kick em out.

>Literaly using american tax dollars to fund tolorance teachings to kids in small north east european countries that moast americans don't eaven know exist
wew

Estonia is too small of a country for diversity shit to fly there

how the fuck you get diversity here when refugees run away either to finland or germany ??

Yeah, and?
It does prove my wiew.
Not yours

>What the fuck americans, why are you doing this?

because public education is overrun by communists

The Baltics don't mean shit to the united states, you have nothing of value sans model tier women.

Like others have said, this is clearly just something set up to needlesly turn you into an anti-nationalist suicidal retards for the sake of genocide by our greatest allies.

KEK
E
K
Funny how westerners shit about tolorace n shit while we here literaly have nazzi parades every year.
youtube.com/watch?v=1NrPKDZXCP8

well... its time to contribute

>The Baltics don't mean shit to the united states, you have nothing of value sans model tier women.
That was my point burger, no need to repeait it.It kinda hurts but is true.

The US is finished with western Europe, time to move on to eastern Europe.
Don't you want a wall-mart and KFC in your city, goy?

Tell me how many diverse nigger shitskin communities you have in the Baltics

I'm not really in control of it man, CIA kinda does whatever the fuck they want.

Can you read?

Get ready for your new SJW's to Islamify you.

>Don't you want a wall-mart and KFC in your city, goy?
No thanks, we have maxima instead of wallmart
As for KFC we had 3 shops in Riga, they got closed by authorities becouse of sanitar reasons, they where literaly shit tier.

none

and when the succeed the fat assed burgers on this board will be like "lol y u so cucked tho? :DDD"

Baltic states have lot of poverty, abortion, low birth rate,declining and aging population and all kinds of problems thanks to wonderful (((Jewmoracy))) brought by (((EU))).

That pic
Wew
20M for puting in a fucking microfon in cats ear.
And then it got hit by taxi..........

Ok now tell me why you are worried about shitskin acceptance when the workshop is literally English teachers and their students promoting tolerance among ethnicities in the Baltics

Can you?

Becouse i don't whant us to become sweeden 2.0

Oh Nigel - you assume we LIKE what these rogue agencies do in "our" name.

We don't. We just have no say in the matter. They do whatever the fuck they want. They have congress by the balls. They know everything you do. Everything you fap to, everything you eat, drink and shit. They can fuck you up anywhere and at anytime.

So you just play the game thinking someone you can elect can change things but you know in your heart that we are rapidly turning into a Feudal system where you are the serf and they are the Lords and you will be forever crushed by them. It sucks.

Sit back and cheer it on like the fucking cuck he is.

This ONE summer camp activity from 2014 is literally English teachers talking with students to get along with your neighbors Estonia and Lithuania and the Russians you have in your communities

It's literally an inconsequential feelgood summer camp bullshit for children that I bet they even teach in your grade schools, unless Latvian schools teach little kids that you must hate Russians, Estonians and Lithuanians from the get-go and slaughter them all as young as 6-7

Do you think this is the first time kids are learning about tolerance - generic harmless tolerance of other ethnicities in the Baltics, not "TOLERANCE MEANS DIVERSITY SHITSKINS IN YOUR COUNTRY NOW" Sweden-tier propaganda bullshit? Is this the first time Baltics kids are learning about other countries and ethnicities?

>talking with students to get along with your neighbors Estonia and Lithuania and the Russians you have in your communities
Implaying we Latvians Estronians and Lithuanians aren't allready best frends, are geting well togeather allready without you'r help
As for russians, they are USSR colonists, why should we tolorate them?
ALSO
Why would USA care at ALL if we are tolorating russians and hawing good relationships with other baltic states?Why, just tell me.Is it ok with you that you'r tax dollars are funding this?
I am still not convinced that it's just that.
Also.
>Do you think this is the first time kids are learning about tolerance
Yes
Kinds are learned pic and video related sofuck off.
youtube.com/watch?v=DkH2q-9Cdkk

I see the CIA intern is working hard on a Saturday. Good show my friend. Perhaps they will show you where the aliens are and introduce you to some of that sweet human animal hybrids.

Animal hybrids is a meme,
CIA is a politicial enthity not experimental, that stuff may be done by someone else.

KYS faggot.
Get your bullshit propaganda out of the Baltics.
Go spread your bullshit to asians if you really give a fuck about tolerance.

Sorry. I don't know why we even have the CIA after MKULTRA. They just fuck with local and international populations for the hell of it.

Fucking CIAniggers