There is nothing wrong with wanting more diversity in fiction

There is nothing wrong with wanting more diversity in fiction.

race swapping already established white characters is cancer. Nobody wants to see blacks there anyway. they are so out of place.

Actually this would have been much better, can you imagine nigga Sephiroth and Cloud instead of edgy emo boys? And Tifa could have been called Shaniqua

sure just doent expect anyone to buy it

WE

at least not in asia. They despise niggers more than anyone else

Why should diversity be desired as a goal in and of itself? I'd be fine with more diverse characters or whatever if the goal was just to make good and compelling stories or narratives but at this point it's pushed for it's own sake and it's obvious and detracts from things. Movies like the Shawshank Redemption or the Green Mile have black and white main character casts and are fine not because of that, but because they're good movies and just hire good actors because they were good, not because of their race.

>AYO MANE WE WUZ SHEEN-RAH

Writers today are lazy hacks across the board in all media. Why work to create something when you can just pander to millennial popular appeal and let marketing work its shit?

>I have to corrupt existing stories to push my agenda rather than making good new ones
Jews and their ilk are always derivative thinkers

Cloudarius Strife, ecks-souldja, fighting oppression and shieet. The struggle is in my name itself.

>Asian (guessing by hairstyle) Barret
THIS YELLOWASHING HAS TO STOP

>black cloud, tifa and seph
WE

nah he's just fighting to find his dad

Yes there is

I don't mind it because it is fantasy for god's sake, they can make up their own reality. Focus on making good characters. Just don't race change already established characters for the sake of diversity then you're crossing a line.

There's is nothing wrong with wanting less diversity in (my) fiction.

Separation is the solution.

Diversity is fine in games, but don't force it and don't swap the races of established characters.

There is if it becomes shoehorned or, looking at marvel, replacing tried and true characters with diversified clones.

I'm ok with black Tifa and white Barret. The rest is trash.

>saging with image
Is that even effective?

>sage

The two rightmost guys look cool. Cloud and Tifa look like shit though.

>WE WUZ SEPHIROTH
>WE WUZ JEAN D'ARC

rasta sephiroth is based