Will genetic engineering solve the nigger and other races problem and allow us to move beyond racial conflict and...

Will genetic engineering solve the nigger and other races problem and allow us to move beyond racial conflict and racial discrepancies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7CwqmFVw-70?t=486
pastebin.com/mxz2gKEM
theguardian.com/science/2015/apr/23/scientists-genetically-modify-human-embryos-in-controversial-world-first
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, you will always be a nigger.

/thread

Theres nothing better than big black tits and ass and big hips on a thicc perfect ebony goddess who loves and craves BWC inside her chocolate hole.

>gene therapy finally advanced enough and cheap enough for everyone
>want to try to fix nigger
>immediately stamped as racist
>gene therapy got banned as the result

it will never solve anything

wtf, lost my shit, that was hilarious

You don't need complex scientific endeavors to solve the nigger problem, there are far simpler and effective tools for doing that. For example with this instrument.

>genetically engineer black people to no longer be black
if a therapy advertised turning black people white it would instantly be called racist and genocidal.

Are there even black people in Finland?

blocks your path

I threw up in my mouth a little

>miscegenates

I wish I had a thicc black gf. Id BLEACH her all day and night and let her sit on my face with her big brown booty

Our future is a black one just like everyone else's, until something is done about it.

That' also what Brazilians thought a few hundred years ago.

I dont care we're all ready getting mass enriched I might as well enjoy the choco pussy and my benis likes it too

>Dilutes her race with the blue-eyed smart baby
>moves on

We already have the solution to the nigger problem!

You don't need to write about your garbage fetishes, just say what your posts really mean: "I want to mongrelize my country into the ground."

At least Im not a homo like you

Yes

youtu.be/7CwqmFVw-70?t=486

It will create the furry race.

This is now a black woman bread

Afro women look like male chimps, you are the homo here.

Nah, if gene therapy is ever totally legal, and lets people alter their babys while still in the womb, everyone will be making their kids lighter skinned.

All the poo in loos and niggers like lighter skin. We'll end up with "white" albino nigs and poos everywhere.

Being serious though, in terms of something we can do to actually improve the future of the world and our nations pragmatically, we know that sterilization or killings is a non-starter, so why not focus on what is in all actuality extremely potent and effective genetics that can work very reliably in under one generation that does no harm and that everybody will actually want to do? We'll be able to turn huge problem populations into non-problems without any expended effort or resistance.

>why are you making monkey noises at me user?

good, my path ended here anyway.

No you're just a faggot.

>Me
Fucks tight warm wet chocolate pussy. She loves it and wants my white cock like all black women do

>You
Sleep on the couch while your no ass no hips no tits white slut is fucking Muhammed upstairs
You're a gay cuck bro. Black women are superior

No. It doesn't matter if we are all identical in capabilities. As long as we have different DNA there will be incentive for conflict,

idk for a bunch of racists you guys post some the sexiest black ladies ive ever seen

This pic probably doesn't even phase you because you're a mulatto with an agenda for mixing.

>bare ass and feet on counter

Disgusting. Now I have to get out the bleach and some rags.

I like human females, not gorillas.

Id lick her feet and butthole. What are you a fag?

youve been so culturally enriched that your country is having more interracial children then actual swedes stfu

Black wombs belong to white men. It's simply the natural order.

what? Who are you calling culturally enriched Tyrone? At least I like black FEMALES. You love black cocks FAGGOT americuck

this is true. Only low test faggots wouldnt BLEACH a nigress

Never post my sister ever again.

If I bleached this, any trace of niggerdom would be gone forever.

>we know that sterilization or killings is a non-starter
No, I don't know that and I will never know it no matter what you say. It's literally the only solution that can effectively reverse things and not just slow down the inevitable. You either accept what Hitler said is true or you will compromise, compromise and compromise year by year until in a few hundred years we are looking at failed states in the West with lowered standards and no way to raise them anymore.

A Warning from South Africa to Europe and the United States
pastebin.com/mxz2gKEM

> designer babies legalized
> white liberal couples uses the technology to blacken their offspring

I guarantee it.

>No, I don't know that and I will never know it no matter what you say. It's literally the only solution that can effectively reverse things and not just slow down the inevitable. You either accept what Hitler said is true or you will compromise, compromise and compromise year by year until in a few hundred years we are looking at failed states in the West with lowered standards and no way to raise them anymore.
That's just not true though, we could genetically engineer people of probably any race to be far, far beyond the average human of any race's mental ability by the end of this century. Long before then we'd probably be able to genetically engineer groups who cause problems now like blacks, mestizos, and Arabs such that they were of high quality and didn't cause any problems anyway and became smart and productive on average.

Jokes on you, extra-thicc negresses are fine too. Could do without the ghetto though t b h

Shes not dark enough for my high test benis. Id still BLEACH tho

damn

Why risk working the monkey genetics up to human level when you can have a guaranteed human.

>my path is over a kitchen counter

muh dick

Black Women are hot, I have to admit

And continue with Hitlers speech.
Make us some masters races and give everybody a green jacket.

Black girls who are not ghetto and extremely fat are to die for

Are them GMO free??

stop cucking me please

I want off this planet.

We don't genetically engineer shit with 90% Afro-Arabs weighing down our society. Besides how lame is that argument when it's a complete fantasy and we don't even know how of if it will play out.

My guess is that if somebody is going to do it it's the Chinese, and in that case they are just going to create Chinese movie star and model-looking kids with increased health and IQ, but that'll be reserved for the rich.

ttp://www.vice.com/read/chinas-taking-over-the-world-with-a-massive-genetic-engineering-program

I'll just leave this here

Yeah white women are way hotter and more loyal than some negroid

There is nothing to solve because Sup Forums was never able to prove that "black" are inferior.

Where is the GENETIC proof?

Beside questionnaire who aren't science?

If more black women watched anime, how would this make you feel Sup Forums?

Thank you. Too many gorillas in this thread.

????????????
We want white people to exist, is that not enough?

>Finland
Wew lad

Then you don't need to claim bullshit for that.

It's because of people like you that Sup Forums is barely taken seriously.

>Swedish women
>loyal
You have a reputation

Blacks are inferior. Just look at Africa. They lack IQ and creativity. The only thing they have more then other races is testosterone. And that doesn't help when you're retarded. Also, they look like apes.

>IQ test=science
>What is nigerian immigrant

Poking one of his holes is enough to make it fall your entire "black are inferior" meme.

Now post her nigger boyfriend. White women are trash and they have no ass no hips. Im surprised they can even give birth with their inferior man hips.Black pussy is best pussy

Actually this is bound to happen if we survive long enough for the technology to be made possible and available en masse. Everyone will want high-iq children and everyone will probably want to be whiter and more European looking, with very few exceptions. Whites may extinct themselves like retards but they will make a hard come back. Eventually the whole world will be made up of robots and humans will be like dinosaurs.

It's not in our nature. It's because of degeneracy.

Blacks will choose to have genetically engineered straight hair and more attractive faces.

Genetic engineering won't happen because everyone would make their children white

We do more genetic research in Western countries than China does by far, and many Western countries already have universal healthcare systems. Even going beyond that, genetic engineering will both save a huge amount of money from lessened burdens of disease on the healthcare industry, but it will also generate absolutely massive amounts of money by increasing the IQ and productivity of future generations, even a higher average IQ of 5 is absolutely massive for a country and means much less crime, much more scientific advancements, etc. Even with ethical qualms or whatever it is inevitably going to happen eventually because of how economical and efficient it is compared to the alternatives.
There's no such thing as "genetically inferior" scientifically speaking, but using the heuristics we generally do to measure the success of groups or civilizations there are definitely some groups more or less predisposed to success or greatness than others. Compare blacks to white for example, blacks have lower average IQs, lower impulse control, and commit higher average rates of crime. This could all be changed with the advent of effective genetic engineering.

who is she?

Look at her again. She is an angel.

JACKSON'D
(And fixed)

> One example = an entire race or aggregate data
> What are statistics
You need to learn about populations or statistics, one example does not disprove a general trend. Look at the average IQ or accomplishments of most Nigerians instead of elite immigrants.
Why would that mean it wouldn't happen? It's going to happen somehow and if that's what people want it will make people like that. Is that a bad thing though?

Ok. Riddle me this, why have niggers never created anything of value for humanity?

>you had a white baby? NAZI

It might, but consider this.
Technology, as it is right now, is (and has been for some time) capable of allowing couples to select the sex of their embryo. This isn't altering the genes of the embryo or anything. It's simply taking a bunch of egg cells out, inseminating them, and then putting one that turns out "female" back in.
Tens of thousands of dollars.
For this one, very simple fucking task, using nothing fancier than some fertility clinic equipment.

It's not going to be widespread for some time after it's discovered, especially since those racial tensions are currently keeping Americans from creating a singlepayer healthcare system. No one wants to pay for niggers.

Which black are you talking about?

Where is your genetic proof about your claims?

Prove it than Genes alones, are responsible for of your claims.

Pic related is what they have done before colonization, and they have civilization before.

>I don't know shit about history
>It's a dick contest

Fuck off!

Is it fair to ignore group of "black" to put them blindly with "other black"

How can you prove that they're the same?

The scale of technological growth and advancement is huge and fast though, just look up how much it cost to genetic sequence 10 or 20 years ago compared to how ridiculously cheap it is now. Genetics isn't a mastered or completely well-known science at this point, but we're making massive strides, and can already selectively engineer other organisms. Human embryos aren't really much different, once the technology gets here it's going to become much cheaper much quickly. And you're also forgetting that the government would have a vested interest in investing in it and making it common among people, see , it could drastically decrease medical costs, hugely improve productivity and scientific advancement, decrease crime, etc.

kys weebfag

You didn't answer my question. Why have niggers never created anything of value? Also, nigger music doesn't count, it has no value.

> Is it fair to ignore group of "black" to put them blindly with "other black"
> How can you prove that they're the same?
They aren't the same but we use genetic distance, blacks are much more genetically closely related to each other than whites are related to them and vice-versa, even if there are different subgroups of blacks.

hnnng

The slaves going to the U.S. weren't North Africans who lived in civilisations, they were easy to control retards who ran around all day and could live off fuck all food, African Americans are not representative of most blacks.

>yes yes good goy you don't want to pass on those evil nigger genes that would make your son an aggressive sex criminal or have violent tendencies now would you, try schlomos proven gene therapy that will make it biologically impossible for your offspring to disob- I mean grow up to be a criminal hehe

What a smart Aryan superman you are hehehehehe

Lol, give me a break. America, the number one anti-white nation in the world, which is doing its maximum effort to genocide whites is somehow going to turn into a Hitlerian Aryan-producing factory in the coming decades... is what you're saying. No what you will do is become a Mexico/Brazil 2.0, where lower class whites mix out with the browns, and the rich whites/Jews run things on top in a Kalergian fashion. They might gain access to that technology but it won't stop your country, overall, from falling to third world status.

For as long as white demographic-declining Anglo countries are the leaders of Western culture, anti-whitism will continue forever. SJW's will make sure whites go extinct even with this technology:
>Scientists in China have genetically modified human embryos in a world first that has re-ignited the debate over the ethics and safety of genetic therapies that have the potential to prevent inherited diseases.
>The work raises fresh questions over whether restrictions should be placed on a new wave of genetic techniques that are rapidly gaining ground in labs across the world.
>Two prominent journals, Nature and Science, rejected the paper citing ethical objections, Huang said.
>Many scientists believe that genetically modifying human embryos crosses an ethical line and should remain taboo.
theguardian.com/science/2015/apr/23/scientists-genetically-modify-human-embryos-in-controversial-world-first

What have YOU created?

Come on, answer me!

Black has done pic related for example.

How was it done?

Who has done it?

When?

Why should I believe a cutted study?

Where IS THE GENES PROOF?

Artificial intelligence will take over everything anyway... genetic engineering is a waste of time

Genetic engineering will just be like trying to get a 400 year old sailing ship to travel at the speed of light by adjusting its sails...