Call To Arms

Can we start trying to shitpost Le Pen into office?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not necessary, it won't happen

Is that you Macaronni?

People said that about Trump too. At the very least we can troll the shit outta redditfags for the lulz

IT'S TOO LATE SHE LOST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NO MORE HITLER'S FOR YOU, FASCISTS!

You don't speak French and you don't know enough about French culture and politics.

Stay on r/The_Donald, faggots.

>wanting a coalburner in office
How cucked can you be

We don't. Ask the Le Pen bots what she did to her father.

Ask the Le Pen bots what she wants for the economy: more welfare, more handouts and therefore more migrants and niggers.

You have to understand, that in France being against PC culture (like Donald was) means going against what the leftist bullies want to make non-negotiable. Fillon is a madman. He wants to tear down the welfare state, make the EU a bitch that is only focused on trade and has no pretense of becoming a country (reform the treaties and cuck the commissioners).

Fillon has understood something: migrants come to France because they are lazy subhumans baboons. He knows that everything is co-dependent upon killing the incentives that bring them here in the first place.

He is a strong statesman. A visionary man, a friend of the white race and a god-fearing Christian. By all means, François Fillon is our guy.

Sup Forums didn't know him because Juppé the cuck was said to be the landslide winner. Instead that islamic loving cock sucker has lost 66% to 33% against Fillon.

NO ONE SAW THAT COMING. THE GUY WHO WANTS TO BREAK DOWN PC CULTURE DESTROYS THE MAINSTREAM CANDIDATE FOR THE NOMINATION... SOUNDS FAMILIAR.

all hail the IMPERATOR FILLON - God-King of France.

She's not a racemixer, but a total trash still

Le Cuck (Pen) =
>civic nationalism
>no muslim and nigger rights taken away
>no muslim and nigger deportations
>niggers continue to interbreed with whites
>muslims still outbreed native French

God Emperor Fillon of France =
>welfare and gibs taken away
>niggers and muslims leave france
>France still has a chance of being great again

Inb4 "muh no dual citizenship for Israelis":
The Jews can say that they renounce their Israeli citizenship to keep the French, and easily get it Israeli one back right after

>I was here first, i'm so cool
Another hipster faggot thinking he owns Sup Forums. Shave your neckbeard and get some sunlight, limpwrist

murica =/= surrenderland

beside pic related: our next prez

You sure about that?

>current Sup Forumsacks proudly proclaim their allegiance to Reddit

You don't have to get everything you want right fucking now, Ivan. Sometimes gradual steps are the only thing that's realistic; voting for an unelectable candidate isn't honorable, it's retarded.

Yep.

Long story short: anything against Le Pen - anything win

That's why Le Pen is a part of the system since more than 40 years, and a vote for Le Pen is a lost vote.

>8 days
8 days before the asselicucks finally shut their fucking mouth.

>666
Like I'll believe that.

>You don't speak French and you don't know enough about French culture and politics.
ehhhh baguette hon hon

I'm sorry French/pol/ is poor people-free zone

It would be awesome if shilling for Le Pen becomes the next great meme war.

> God speed, you glorious Le Pen meme's!

Bump

>Le Pen
Cuck

>implying France has anything to do with Spaniards, Italians, Portuguese or fucking Romanians
Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA

You like???

Impossible the french are so full of themselves that they do not read english

nice shilling, you fucking faggot.
if you're not a shill, you're just a fucking pleb.
that "it's a wasted vote" argument is total fucking bullshit.
all its meant to do is discourage people from ACTUALLY voting what they think, and making a difference.

ignore this sack of shit, frenchists.

vote le pen regardless of whether or not you THINK she will win.

Le Pen is great but she is not my truly worshipped goddess.

they do, and there is nothing wrong with french people respecting french culture.
get off this board, and then unironically kill yourself.
goddamn hypocrite.

>Brexit will never happen
>Trump will never happen

Third time's a charm.

>God Emperor Fillon of France =
>welfare and gibs taken away
>niggers and muslims leave france
>France still has a chance of being great again
You're so full of shit Ivan.

Fillon has always been a fag.
Never worked a day in his life.
His "career" started with a friend of his parent launching him into politics.
Flipflopped on Europe.
Got on his knees before trade unions and did not make one important reform as a minister.
Betrayed all of his mentors, going with the latest craze in his party.
Was humiliated daily for five years by Sarkozy as a prime minister and never slammed the door.
Was the leader of the government that gave tax exemption to Qatari investors, letting them buy half of the Champs Elysées for instance.
Was the first prime minister to inaugurate a mosque.
Was humiliated by MSM for weeks and never told them to fuck off
Was betrayed by all of his campaign lieutenants and let them come back after their coup failed
Has only one path to success, going full right on immigration, but he won't take it

And you think this guy will have the balls to start a nationwide chimping-out by taking the gibs from the end of diversity? If he were elected, he would just anally raped the white middle class. Like all his predecessors (left or right).

Stop being stupid and poor, jelly retard

> Wilders will never happen

Third time's the charm indeed.

>replying seriously to a troll

>retarded cyka is still shilling for the most cuckservative candidate

I want her to crap on my chest while smoking and speaking French.

I also forgot to mentioned his government bombarded Libya. And one thing you can tell is that he knows his shit in geopolitics so you can't even say he did not foresee the shitfest it would turn into.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a troll

The problem is there are foreigners here that knows jackshit about French politics and who could take him seriously.

She's bad

Ah, excellent point

I don't know. Le Pen has less impact than Trump.

Le Pen
>wants to reduce immigration

Fillon
>wants to leave immigration unchecked

All you need to know

>Never worked a day in his life.

as opposed to Marie? Shes just an outsider version of a career politician. Even there just because her daddy was important. Shes still better than the others based solely on the fact that she doesnt want France to turn into Brazil.

you frenchfags better be shilling for her irl and on normiebook

>outsider version of a career politician
Isn't that a contradiction?

>as opposed to Marie?
Never said the opposite but Marine is not running on a "Muh free market will solve everything, French people need to stop being so lazy" campaign.

OK. Le Pen is on the election since 1970's. And in presidential elections since 1980.

What have they achieved since then ?

Can you cite a single thing they've done ?

>posting an article with a sensational title that appears to be literally nothing when you read the whole thing. The whole thing that you did not post.
>reciting the pre-made arguments of asselicucks

Good luck.

Volk ans Gewehr

It's the romance languages/media peoples, gopnik.

It's ok.

The Don is still here.

It's afraid.

Who s Germany's uncucking candidate? Idk any German candidates who would replace Merkel. I heard about someone named Frauke but know absolutely nothing about her.

Women can't be trusted. We found that out with Trump.

>It's afraid.
It is!

1 - Frexit may occur, but with Melenchon, not Le Pen (which btw toned down on the EU exit)

2 - You fail to grasp the fundamental difference between Le Pen and his party FN, and Trump and his party Republicans.

Le Pen is just an arrivist that never worked in his entire life. He just fraudulently obtained an heritage, which gave him the necessary funds to popularize his movement. Nothing that can be compared to Trump which achieved to manage a real estate business.

FN is not really a party, but just the way for Le Pen family to stay rich. They never really wanted to access the power, just grab the money from pple and gov. As a consequence, there is strictly no elite in FN party (all that could become elite have been sacked and finally fired), and it has no local anchor.

so FN is just a fraud, a scam, just there to garantee the alternance between 2 great gov. parties that technically does exactly the same policies.

He destroys the welfare state and niggers and arabs go full rampage criminal mode. Then JMLP figure can actually run

We have no viable uncucked option. We can choose between Impossibly Cucked, Supremely Cucked, Plain Cucked and Unelectable.

Merkel will win again.

Just vote AfD

Sorry to hear it Sebastian. Germany has such a great culture and it's a shame your politicians are trying to eliminate it and make you ashamed of it.

>culture
Race*

>Le Pen is just an arrivist that never worked in his entire life.
Jean Marie Le Pen worked and also went to war. Would have agreed with you on Marine Le Pen though.

>He just fraudulently obtained an heritage, which gave him the necessary funds to popularize his movement.
True, Mitterand helped a lot too. But if the cuckservatives hadn't be utter cucks, the strategy would have failed.

>there is strictly no elite in FN party (all that could become elite have been sacked and finally fired)
After Megret, you could understand how the Le Pen clan would not want having anyone getting too ambitious but yeah, agreed, they were unfair to many people.

>They never really wanted to access the power
More true about the father than the daughter (sorry to answer with a meme but your accusation also kinda is).

And that's not important. With Blacks and Muslims being Blacks and Muslims, she'll reach power, whether she wants it or not. It doesn't matter what Marine Le Pen really is, the only thing that matters is what the MSM telling she is. And if she fails, if she's all the bad thing you say that she is, and only that, then another movement will rise, one that will be pure enough for your liking. And the faster the better.

>supporting cunts in government
Go be a newfag somrwhere else.

vote for your values.
it doesnt matter if your candidate doesnt win.
if everyone would stop having your cancerous, plebby mindset, we wouldnt be in this mess.
ignore the propaganda, just vote for the candidate you like.
THAT'S IT!!!!!

>I'm gonna protect Sup Forums from all the newfags
Czech is here to save the day! Hooooray!

It's more than this burger.

There is a chosen candidate.

Don Fillon Sama that is.

You don't go against the will of the Spirit.

Trump inherited wealth too. JMLP was based as fuck. He managed FN hard so it wouldn't become what it has become

Can someone give me the details on may 7th, the 2nd round. when does the voting end, when does the counting begin and whats the estimate when the winner is declared?

Here's a rare Fillon for you, Fillon fanboy, now go play in the traffic.

>Marine Le Pen
Trash, she betrayed her father, Jean-Marie Le Pen, by kicking him out of the party he founded and by becoming kosher (muh holocaust and dating an Algerian Jew).

>1 - Frexit may occur, but with Melenchon, not Le Pen (which btw toned down on the EU exit)

Blatantly false
Le Pen will hold a referundim about leaving the EU if elected
Melenchon the freemason only talked about "negociating" with the EU

Checked

your post makes no sense.
what's the point of voting, then?
to just appease the plebs with a false sense of power?

you know, we had a "chosen candidate"
hillary clinton.
she lost.
not sure what you mean by Spirit.
If it's what i think you mean, why not just go back to divine right of kangz?

im surprised this post is coming from switzerland, which is probably the only real democracy in the world

>Trash, she betrayed her father, Jean-Marie Le Pen, by kicking him out of the party he founded

Dude was seen as literally Hitler
Kicking him out permitted the FN to achieve "almost normal" party statut

Also
>oh noes, the FN, although less cucked party, isnt 100% uncked
>better vote for the thousands times more cucked and pro-immigration other parties then
Nice logics

Fuck off. MLP is a whore

Jean Marie Lepen probably was a CIA asset anyway, good riddance

Based yank. Marion is influenced by JMLP and is more hardcore than the old hag

And the other big candidates are muslim lovers
I'll take the whore

t.Feuj

>Marion is influenced by JMLP and is more hardcore than the old hag

Yeah, and?
If there was a choice between Marion and Marine, I'd take Marion
But there isnt, there's only a choice between Marine and pro-immigration multiculturalism loving cucks, so I'll go with Marine

VIVA LA FRANCE

t.Ahmed al Russi

I'm an ethnonationalist and Traditionalist (one drop rule old school type). I recognise that MLP or Fillon won't solve the race problem and Kalergi vision for Europe. Therefore, I support Fillon, because he will do MORE DAMAGE to subhumans in France. He will make shitskins in France MISERABLE. They will be crying, not getting enough food and such

He's a corporatist kleptocrat and acted against the ethnic French interests in the past, but he hates the non-French subhumans behind closed doors and wants to smash the welfare state

This.
Fillon and Melenchon do not want out of the EU, nor do they want to reduce imigration, if you consider voting for them, you are the problem.

Melenchon even wants to increase it
He said in an interview he can't stand to live among white people

Can someone give me the details on may 7th, the 2nd round. when does the voting end, when does the counting begin and whats the estimate when the winner is declared?

I want to celebrate Le Pen's victory.

The voting ends on the early evening, then the counting starts and the winner is declared near midnight I think (or earlier, I dont remember)

>1995: hey that Chirac guy talked about le bruit et l'odeur, he sounds based and I'm pretty sure he'll do good to our economy
>2007: hey that Sarkozy guy talked about le karcher, he sounds based and I'm pretty sure he'll do good to our economy
>2017: hey that Fillon guy talked about le fondamentalisme islamique, he sounds based and I'm pretty sure he'll do good to our economy

Shut it you pathetic cuckserative

>The problem is there are foreigners here that knows jackshit about French politics
That is right

That is why french anons need to fill us in about french issues, especialy culture and guide us on our meme making.

Also pointing us to FB pages the french normies go to, for us to use our memes

She is probably egyptian.

Ancient Egypt confirmed for white

>French anons
Third of the ethnic French are part Spanish, Portuguese, Berbers or Italian bastards. Now 20% of the country is shitskin and probably 50% of Sup Forums French" users

I don't think he'll do a good job. I know that him killing the welfare state will increase crime 300-400%

Vote Macron
-young
-good-looking
-well-spoken
-fresh ideas

Is she going to McFucking rek le EU?

thanks! ill have my wine night begin around 9pm then :)

t. voted for Trudeau