Left: Opposes regime change and wars for special interests

Left: Opposes regime change and wars for special interests
Right: Supports regime change and wars for special interests

Did Sup Forums make a mistake?

they are both the same, obama tried to start a war in syria and the public told him to get fucked

We got jewed, bro. We tried celebrating the diversity of Donald's family, we tried accepting all the jews, but we knew. We knew all along. With Jews. You lose. Every time.

BUT BUT TRUMP SAID HE WON'T TRY TO OVERTHROW ASSAD

Historically the left supports regime change and the right protects regimes.

concur and saged

...today

10 days ago they were bloodthirsty warhawks just like every day before for the last 8 years.

But the right one like totally hates Muslims and Le Mexicans XD

Rand Paul wasn't a serious contender for the presidency. Trump was by far the most /ourguy/ candidate who had a chance of winning.

It's the extremists' and ancaps' fault that we couldn't rally behind Johnson. You guys just couldn't stand a politician who refused to spout conspiracy theories in public, because he doesn't believe in goddamned conspiracy theories.

you're retarded, johnson was the worst fucking cadidate, hes actually mentally retarded

>Johnson
>If you honestly support a gun grabbing statist faggot like that you should kill yourself.

Yeah it totally wasn't the fact that Johnson was a Democrat who just happened to be a little be stronger than your average dem on decriminalization of drugs, not to mention he was a Dubya tier verbal gaffe machine who didn't even have a fake Texas accent to make it endearing. Plus he hates guns. Fuck that leftist faggotron.

I LOVE NEOCON KIKE LOVERS NOW

>Johnson
They guy that wanted open boreders with Mexico?

>Trump
>claims to oppose regime change and wars for special interests
>gets in office
>supports regime change and wars for special interests

>Rand Paul
>claims to oppose regime change and wars for special interests
>gets in office
>????

I think the deep state is so powerful that no matter who gets in the kikes win.

Did anyone think Trump would be an isolationist? The best we can hope for is american leadership once more, and Trump not listening to "special interests" and taking shitty deals from foreign governments. The US's game has always been war, just look at our history. Russia doesnt want to be anymore friendly then we do, they were our adversaries for how many years? China as well, during the korean war it was americans and chinese fighting. As long as actual americans write global policy I couldnt give less of a shit.

>The best we can hope for is american leadership once more

>American leadership

>Trump not listening to "special interests"

>Trump not listening to "special interests"

Trump has already been active against lobbying foreign and domestic, so I dont buy your jew meme.

being pro-dudeweedlmao does not make you a libertarian. Gary Johnson is a disgrace

More like all politicians are just fucking liars who will tell you anything to get votes.

We don't even know how powerful muh deep state is because Trump didn't even oppose them.

When you elect someone who claims to oppose foreign wars, and they actually go trough with what they say, that is when you are going to see how powerful is the deep state.
Trump didn't even oppose them. It's not like he kept his campaign promises and then got offed by the deep state.
It's naive to believe Rand Paul would do anything differently.

this...but that was like 50 years ago. Now both parties are for regime change.

yeah, we made a mistake. fuck trump and his alleged 3d chess.. he can't even play 2d chess, he's just a fucking neocon

One cruise missile strike in Syria is not regime change or a war for special interests. As for NK, Barack Obama told The Donald that they'll probably be able to get a nuclear warhead onto an ICBM in a few years if left to their own devices. That is unacceptable but nobody has made any real attempt to deal with it until now.

>Trump has already been active against lobbying foreign and domestic, so I dont buy your jew meme.

A bunch of ships heading toward North Korea kinda of seems like potentially Trump is getting ready for regime change there

Supporting Trump in the election cycle was the right thing to do. We needed to send a message to the political establishment that they can't just run whatever corrupt 2-party suit they want and continue to fuck us over.

That being said, once the election was over, the rules should change. We shouldn't be blindly sucking Trump's dick and labeling everybody that criticizes him as a liberal shill. He's the president, we should be critically analyzing everything he does regardless of whether we voted for him.

And Obama protected silicon valley, both them and the ISP's should be hung up to dry, but we cant really fucking win on that front, regardless.

op is a faggot

I think it's time for Sup Forums to come to issues with the fact that American's are a warlike people. America will always choose war.

Trumps an Elite and only cares for elitist interests

>A bunch of ships heading toward North Korea kinda of seems like potentially Trump is getting ready for regime change there

Oh course, the kikes running the show want central bankers in DPRK, Syria, Iran.

How many rubles do you get paid to shill for Syrian dictators with a lisp? Assad dug his own grave at the start of the civil war. If he had the actual support of his "people" (islamic shitskins) they wouldnt be shooting his soldiers in the street.

>implying elections actually happen

politicians are SELECTED, not elected

you never had a choice. you are a slave.

Also notice how everyone stopped being antisemitic on here the second Trump came along.

>Assad dug his own grave at the start of the civil
war.

Assad didn't do it, his regime was destabilized since 2006 by Bush/Obama and now Trump.

BUT IT WILL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME I SWEAR

>world war 3 happens
>the northern states are hit first by nukes
>meanwhile in texas, I sip my sweet tea and relax knowing that I'm protected by the legacy bush squad

why would they want a central bank in Syria

In 2006 syria suffered a drought lasting until 2011. Syrian farmers started protesting, and Assads soldiers shot them. This event was the smoking gun. Sure, the US gave some weapons to the FSA, why not? Assad being in power is not beneficial, after all he is Putins lap dog, not the US's. Thats not an american port in syria, its a russian port. Its not coincidence that every middle eastern dictator has met a gruesome fate, the question is why do you care. Do you actually care about the Syrian people? The same people you recognize as shitskin terrorists? The foreign terrorists came in after Assads own people started shooting his soldiers in retaliation. Its a civil war after all, not an invasion force. Clearly the current political climate of the middle east isnt stable. The french and british fucked that up a long time ago when they drew the map and created all these fake countries. There is no "peace" between the different arab factions, and there wont be until the borders are redrawn based on religious affiliation, or islam steps out of the dark ages.

There is no left and right. Really conservatives die in car accidents.

Rand Paul
>Spent the entire GOP nomination campaigning in inner cities begging for the favor of black people
>Champions issues such as voting rights for felons, something which could make states such as Florida and Virginia unwinnable for Republicans
>Wants to legalize all the immigrants, thinks they'll start voting Republican

it's certainly possible, but I don't think anyone in the USA likes the idea of Kim Jong Un being able to hit California with nuclear-tipped ICBMs. There isn't really an easy answer to that particular conundrum, but it seems DT has at least made some effort to involve the Chinese government in discussions around it so if the Norks have to be whacked it won't be a long, impossible America-only occupation