Be me, watch Harry Potter movie that you remember you liked 2 years ago

>Be me, watch Harry Potter movie that you remember you liked 2 years ago.
>Then remember that J.K rolling is cucked bich
>Meh still continue to wach
>Remember how you liked in past
>See the scene where he teaches kids magic in seacret room
>WHY the fuck are there 2 Indian girls and 1 nigger in British school of magics!?
Fuck you guys, i can't eaven enjoy things that i used to like anymore.

Honestly I don't think that is a huge stretch. Due to its colonial history, there have been populations of Indians/Africans in Britain for quite some time.

It's just a shallow appeal to a wider market. I still don't understand why the books took off, there's fanfic that's better written.

>be me
>love the Lion King
>discover Sup Forums
>redpilled on the JQ
>watch the lion king again
>"Boy this German composer is on point"
>wiki 'Hans Zimmer'
> Welp, guess I wont be watching that movie anymore.

There's quite a few in the books but most of them are, at best, minor characters. The exception being Cho Chang when Harry gets the urge to drill piss or whatever we call Elliot Rogers style miscegenation.

If I were to watch kike movies, I would probably download them illegally via torrents. Or streaming websites. Hypothetically speaking, of course. I never do illegal shit like this, nor do I condone bankrupting Hollywood kikes via illegal downloads.

negro magic

This.

In the Harry Potter universe french and Russian are like aliens to British people you are expecting too much out of a 3rd grade fantasy movie /book

Wow this is taking the autism to a whole nother level.

you're just fucking racist

>Rolling is shitting on her own lore
>Hermione turned into militant feminist
>Harry acts in flicks about farting surfing zombies
>Ron bought an ice cream truck and sells ice cream to kids

Wasn't the first student that appears in HP1 (PS1) a negro? Harry was talking to Dumbledore.

I still remember that, lol

This. OP is a delusional, uneducated retard as usual.

meme magic desu

What's wrong with zimmer?

Because it's actually
>(((Zimmer)))

That user is a filthy antisemite. Smdh, desu.

Fiction is for females.

So, tits or gtfo.

>WHY the fuck are there 2 Indian girls and 1 nigger in British school of magics!?

You've clearly never been to London

>Fiction is for females
Sure, that's why moast of sci-fi was written by white men.

>(((white)))

I repeat. You're a dyke.

Never liked that shit in the first place.

Reality (TV) is for men, right?

>Canada
I am not surprised

No TV is for men.

Stories aren't for men.

Being a spectator (no offence to HAPPENING threads) isn't for men.

Gangfucking women because they love multiple cock and you wanna make women happy is for men.

Yeah i don't get it. I wikid him and nothing stood out.

wtf are you doing

Sci-Fi is only good when they have top tier world building and explain how their crazy technology works and they stick to the limitations of their world's science

>2 Indian girls and 1 nigger in British school of magics

I fucking wish the school I went to was that white

>explain how their crazy technology works
this
I fucking love when they explain stuff, like in on atack on titan, i loved that they where constantly explaining there crazy stuff, and how and what.

You should read hitchhikers guide to the galaxy top tier science fiction

I actually was surprised at how un cucked the movies were in this regard. They had a few minorities, but it wasn't "diversity" like you see now, where there might be one white male in the entire thing.

My point is proven.

Or should I say pooven.

Try Lord of the Rings bro. Its the most based fantasy trilogy ever made and is rooted in real world metaphysics and geopolitics. It inspires both the soul and the intellect. So much better then that harry potter trash.

Or should i say, Curry Pooer and the Street of Secrets

ever been to britain? also how old are you, 13, 14 max?

To accurately reflect the ethnic makeup of Britain. Seriously, not every country is as white as yours.

This is like, one of the least of the problems the movie has.

Well, becouse there are indian girls and niggers in UK

Sauron didn't do anything wrong.

I can't even watch Band of Brothers or Saving Private Ryan anymore. Watching the good guys lose and the misguided young Americans die for the Jew is just too painful.

>>wiki 'Hans Zimmer'
>> Welp, guess I wont be watching that movie anymore.
What's wrong with Hans Zimmer?