There should be strict requirements to become a cop

Federal requirements to become a cop:

1. Male. No females allowed, no exceptions. Just like on a battlefield.

2. At least 6 feet tall.

3. Exreme physical condition with mandatory, annual physical training tests/requirements.

4. Trained in some form of martial arts. Also basic wrestling skills.

5. Minimum 2 year Associate's Degree.

All these requirements are non-negotiable. No fat cops, no women, no soft, weak, apathetic slackers.

The "inclusive, diverse" liberal agenda makes it possible for ANYONE to be a cop in many places.

In return for this, minimum salary for a police officer 60k. After 5 years at least 150-200k range.

Sound like a lot of money? It isn't. If cops were tall, fit males, twisted steal, trained in martial arts, we wouldn't need to hire so many.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EG5Nl37RsE
nytimes.com/2011/12/14/nyregion/most-police-officers-retire-after-20-years-or-move-up-the-ranks.html
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/06/in-california-many-police-and-firefighters-get-100-000-pensions/239796/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They should also be well spoken and not have autism

good requirements, i agree

they should also be taught conflict de-escalation so they don't murder people for jaywalking like in america

>150-200k
Small communities would go bankrupt.

You could easily find some former military fag who would be content with 50k max.

fuck pigs

Let me guess:

You are an aspiring police officer, and you set the criteria based off of yourself?

tpbp

>this

Cops up here have to be fit and well educated. I've never seen a fat cop. They also get paid insanely well

No. I live in NYC. I have nothing against police and respect the job, have no compassion for thugs geting shot resisting arrest, but many of these NYPD are out of shape, female, short, passive, too relaxed, playing with phone., ect...
But I support the police 100%

Because we live in a superior country.
Don't let USA citizens tell you otherwise.

Here's the answer as to whether women should be cops. 5 Swedish women cops vs 1 Skinny ass refugee youtube.com/watch?v=3EG5Nl37RsE

Well desu cops are just glorified mall cops.

Real police = SWAT and stuff

>t. fat police fuck who doesn't know how to t. and is too lazy to train

>federal requirements to becoming a cop

Fuck off and go read the constitution you humongous faggot, we have a federal system for a reason

>if cops were all fit guys we wouldn't need as many
>everything cops do requires physical fitness

No.

OP clearly has no idea what a cop does. You want homoeroticism on street patrol? Great. Don't tell me Jean Claude Van Cop is gonna be the best person to interview a 12 year old who just got raped. Fool

That video speaks more about why swedish police shouldn't be fucking completely unarmed than it does about men vs. women as cops.

WTF man, this cant be the liberal agenda.
where is this? How many people applied for this position? It could have just been that no one wants to work for this department.
I don't think ANY Police force would hire this land manatee on purpose.

Impossible.

>no see below as why
>arbitrary and pointless.
>annual? Monthly. Make it the same as military physical standards. No differences between women and men. That will weed out unfit women.
>train them in police academy and throughout the job
>criminal justice or business degrees prefered with options to expanding that into a 4 year on the job.

I think we should focus on citizen requirements instead.

1. Do what the police tell or ask you to do.

2.If you choose to disregard #1. expect escalating consequences for Your choices.

3.No crying or bitching or lawsuits if you choose #2.

Problem solved

>Works well enough.
>Height is irrelevant.
>Being a cop is mostly cardio, being /fit/ is an unnecessary waste of time and money, though body fat requirements are a must for maintaining image.
>Cops are already trained in basic wrestling skills for takedowns, and martial arts is just a redundant waste of time and money becasue an advanced knowledge of such is only useful for tournaments.
>Drinking the college kool aid.

>If cops were tall, fit males, twisted steal, trained in martial arts, we wouldn't need to hire so many.
God, you're a fucking idiot.

If you are a cop you should be able to handle 90lb Somali manlet 1 v 1 with ease

>cops
>murdering jaywalkers

> Drinking the college kool aid.

*uneducated hick didn't go to college.

It's actually like that in Austria. At least it used to be.

It's very telling you did not include a requirement to pass a psychological test. Based on what I've read, I'm guessing you probably would not pass one.

>And here we see the college kiddie in its natural habitat, peacefully jerking itself off over its own perceived intellectual superiority and throwing ad-homoniems at those who don't agree

College is not the end-all be-all of employment, dipshit,. Nor is it the ultimate source of "education".

True, there should be a weight limit or a fitness condition. I wonder why they hire such fat asses who eat donuts in their free time.

To be fair an associates degree is just 2 years of re-learning shit you should have learned in high school anyway.

College is a subjective matter and may not be best for everyone anyway, but trying to say that a cop will be better able to enforce the law because he went through his last 2 years of high school a second time for a piece of paper is asinine.

If anything the police academy should be a 1-2 year program much like a trade school.

they're already overpaid, dipshit

they are not unarmed, but using your gun against an immigrant is hateful and bigoted in multicultural societies of peace and love, like yours and mine

There are tests to get in. After that I think there's only an annual firearms qualifier they have to take.

It's like marriage, stay thin to get it, then get fat as fuck after.

>1. Male. No females allowed, no exceptions. Just like on a battlefield.
Agree but only if women get their rights taken away in other parts of society (no more domestic violence law bullshit or marital rape bullshit etc).
>2. At least 6 feet tall.
5 foot 8 should be the minimum unless it s a power lifter.
>3. Exreme physical condition with mandatory, annual physical training tests/requirements.
Agree.
>4. Trained in some form of martial arts. Also basic wrestling skills.
They should at least be able to tackle somebody at minimum.

if policing was all about being violent, then your standards would make sense

guess what, your a fucking idiot

no wonder the police militarize with people like you around

and then civil asset forfeiture normal citizens wealth cuz you are thieving fuck

you must be a fucking LEO goofball shilling

Nigger detected.
>welfare recipients
Pic related.

>forced taxpayer wealth redistribution
So you would rather have them not exist? Or rather become even more corrupt by privatizing them?
>le low IQ maymay
Firstly, cops are not monolithic. Secondly, what does IQ have to do with chasing niggers and stuffing them into the backseat of cars. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

forgot pic

HAHAHAHA a woman AND fat, fucking christ cant get any worse than that

Fucking pigs is haram Muhammad

I would like to be a cop, but my height (5'9) is the one reason why I'm apprehensive about it.

Even thought I lift, and if I had martial arts training, some guy who's 6'3 230+lbs could still toss me around just by being bigger than me. It sucks to think about.

>No. I live in NYC. I have nothing against police and respect the job
If you live in NYC and don't hate 95 percent of the fucking cops there you are a cuck.

The NYPD are some of the fucking worse cops around with New Orleans and Los Angeles just beating them out.
> have no compassion for thugs geting shot resisting arrest
Same except the cops are the thugs who i enjoy getting shot more then your average street thug.
>but many of these NYPD are out of shape, female, short, passive, too relaxed, playing with phone., ect.
Say thanks to fucking diversity quotas and women.
>But I support the police 100%
I don't

>Minimum 2 year Associate's Degree

College brainwashing. Do you want antifa cops?

You're the nigger here, pig-dick sucking faggot

I see that you have no argument. Congratulations, now go back to fucking Reddit you cunt.

Oh you didn't see my first post, you bootlicking nigger faggot?

I said: Cops are overpaid
You said: nigger

Looks like you don't have an argument you shit-eating faggot moron

I'm sure I'll get meme'd into oblivion, but setting a minimum height of 6 feet is pretty silly, that's a pretty big portion of otherwise fitting candidates you're eliminating, and I say this as someone that does actually fit all the criteria.

>they should also be taught conflict de-escalation so they don't murder people for jaywalking like in america

This doesn't happen here, Swedecuck.

6. They have to work for $30,000 per year

7. They need to be racially diverse reflections of the demographics

8. They have to be peace officers that never resort to violence

What if a super ripped woman wants to join? Like one that could kick the shit outa any guy. I know that's not a lot of women but they are out there.

>5 foot 8 should be the minimum unless it s a power lifter.

Sorry manlet. It should be 5'10. No badge for you.

In that case I'd tell everyone to suck my dick.

I wasn't addressing that. I was addressing your shitty image. But if you want me to, the average yearly salary of a cop is about 50k. 50k is enough to support a fucking family of 2.5 kids and little more. Maybe a family trip to someplace in CONUS every two or three years and that's about it. I would know, I fucking grew up in a 50k/year household. It's comfortable, but it's not excessive. Jesus Fucking Christ, have you ever managed a budget in your whole life?

>Sorry manlet. It should be 5'10. No badge for you.
I'm 5 foot 11 without shoes on plus i hate cops

Lies. if you were 5'11 you'd say 5'10 or more.

5'8 is not enough but you want it to be because you are 5'8

>murder people for jaywalking

Is that what BLM terrorists told you?

You make it seem like being a cop puts you in life threatening situations daily. If you toned down the requirements then it would make a lot more sense.

Who does the paperwork?

That's retarded then.
Your average height is 5'9, and would decrease in the years to come due to the influx of mexicans and niggers. It should be atleast 5'9 for men, and 5'6 for women.

I see you love to bootlick like the cuck nigger faggot that you are.

50k to literally nothing is excessive, you shit-eating retard.

Them when pigs retire (after 20 years) they get a pension pays 60k/year
nytimes.com/2011/12/14/nyregion/most-police-officers-retire-after-20-years-or-move-up-the-ranks.html

Keep licking those government boots, nigger faggot moron.

You don't really need to be 6ft to beat the shit out of someone. Muscular manlets that knew how to fight kicked the shit out of big chads back in my high school.
Actually tiny people probably shouldn't, but 5' 7" or so would be a more reasonable cut off height. Still hold them all to the same standards, so it would be harder for shorter guys to make the cut.
But if you can meet the standards then so be it.

I'd also be fine with female cops for the same reason, but they would need to perform to the same standards as men.
>which basically never happens

>Lies. if you were 5'11 you'd say 5'10 or more.
5 foot 11 barefoot gringo.
>5'8 is not enough but you want it to be because you are 5'8

I ain't fucking 5 foot 8 i am 2 foot 5.

Agreed but women can still be for specialized cases
I know guys under 6' that could skullfuck 6'+ers. Stupid req as long as he is strong
>3. Exreme physical condition with mandatory, annual physical training tests/requirements.
Sure, but they don't know about "extreme", just not fat fucks, fit at least.
>4. Trained in some form of martial arts. Also basic wrestling skills.
Yeah
>5. Minimum 2 year Associate's Degree.
Yeah low IQ dumbfucks need to get out of police force they cause more problems than they are worth.

Not enough to justify gimping the entire system to appease their unique snowflake status.

>Like one that could kick the shit outa any guy. I know that's not a lot of women but they are out there

What bullshit have you been watching?

Damned retard faggot, KYS

The average annual police officer pension in 2009 was $58,563, which does not include an annual supplement of about $12,000.

this

STOP OR ILL SHOOT

You're almost as fat as us, and only because you have a lower percentage of niggers and Mexicans.

>waaaahhhhhh people who work for a massive chunk of their lives for the gubment get retirement pay
You know why that is? Because being a cop is a shitty job that no one wants to do but has to exist, that's why you get retirement pay after 20 years, it's an incentive to keep you in. America needs cops, as much as you ancap kiddies like to protest.

>using the same source twice
wew lad
Thanks to these magical things called "IDs" I can tell you're samefagging. Maybe if you weren't fresh off the boat from reddit you'd know that.
Also,
>using stats from 8 years ago

>male cops need to be at least 170 cm tall in Croatia
>females can be 160 cm tall and weight 50 kg (110 lbs)
>women (some of them couple of years away from getting a PhD) I've talked to don't understand why this is silly
>they unironically think that it's logical

Stats from 8 years ago? They're worse now you shit eating faggot moron.

LOL you think giving people tickets is "a job nobody wants to do" Think again you fucking retard shit eating government worshipper

>Male body cavity searches

yeah, that's going to end well. At least now there is an option to have a female cop do an invasive digital check.

The rest of your requirements are retarded as fuck and you should go neck yourself. They call them peacemakers and equalizers for a reason.

That cuts out 70% of the male population, fyi.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I think you're going to have trouble finding enough men to do the job, even with the increased pay.

>Stats from 8 years ago? They're worse now you shit eating faggot moron.
Actually, it's about 53k thanks to the power of basic google searches, 5k less than you claim.

>all of being a cop is giving people tickets
That's only the highway patrolmen in the country, which are very few compared to the concentration of cops in the city. And even then, highway patrolmen have to be prepared for when something real goes down.

City cops are constant targets of hatred and blame from niggers (like you). The liberal news outlets don't like to report when cops get shot in cold blood by niggers (like you), which happens more often than nigggers (like you) like to admit and it doesn't fir their precious narrative. Yeah, sounds like a really nice cozy job to me.

For someone who hates cops so much, you don't seem to know anything about them.

Uhh the article I posted was about pensions (not wages), you fucking moron.

Besides 50K/year is a lot to do stand around and eat donuts & write some tickets, you faggot retard.

Now please keep sucking that government dick, welfare leeching faggot

It's a bigger issue for cops than it is even soldiers desu

Cops aren't there for killing. They have to overpower and subdue. A soldier can be 4'6" and still be an effective fighter because he is using a whole slew of tools to do his killing for him; he's not taking prisoners. The most important physical attribute for a soldier is probably his brain.

But a cop? Beat cops don't get to lay IED ambushes or snipe criminals. They have to be intimidating and imposing and be able to physically overpower a criminal.

If you're under 5'10" and wanting to be a cop, you're probably better off looking at detective type of work. This is also why I think OP's requirements are a bit stupid. Not every cop needs to be a 6'+ hulk; there's more to the job than just wrestling criminals, but if you KNOW you're going to be wrasslin' you should be a big guy.

Make all women cops, teach them how to shoot.
Everyone knows a woman can't beat a man 1 on 1 so their response to a phisical threat would be shooting.
Everyone is so considerated to women that even if they are found guilty of manslaughter the would get very small sentences.
No movment >>let's kill all cops
would ever exist if the majority of cops are women.

You still claim that being a cop involves sitting around eating doughnuts and writing tickets, but if you actually 18 years or older, you'd know that what you're saying just isn't true. What about the cops that do their duty and shoot rowdy niggers that are a danger to everyone else? They certainly do more than sit around. Are you even capable of thinking objectively or is your head just filled with nothing but ancap memes?

>He probably doesn't even check his keys
What a terrible way to live.

You're wrong again, nigger faggot retard shit-eating gov cuckold.

MOST cops sit around and eat donuts/write tickets. VERY few shoot rowdy niggers.

You know nothing about statistics, you're the same as a fucking SJW for pigs.

Keep letting pigs fuck your wife and your asshole you nigger faggot retard

departments used to have height requirements of some 5'10 - 6' that got dropped in the 60s and 70s. older people remember that cops were big imposing guys. this has a psychological effect.

so many contemporary police confrontations today end in tazings or shootings because cops are too small to physically overpower suspects, and criminals feel they can take smaller people, often females.

>You know nothing about statistics
Post some real objective statistics rather than some outdated Jew York Times article and maybe I'll take you seriously.

Outdated? They're pensions are higher now you shit-eating faggot cuckold.

Now go fuck your mother some more and let the government fuck your wife and your kids, you low IQ nigger

Their*

Three years old is outdated, especially in this economy. Just saying "hurr hurr it's worse now" without proof is not a valid argument. Post some hard statistics from 2016 AT LEAST and then you just might be on your way to being something other than a complete retard.

I'm glad you suck pig dick, nigger faggot. My stats are accurate but you don't care because you couldn't survive without the government, poor nigger.

Keep letting those pigs fuck your wife and asshole though!

>My stats are accurate
Except the fact that they aren't. Salaries change yearly, just keep whining becasue you can't be assed to find anything that's actually current. Besides, your so called "statistics" come from one of the most blatantly biased "news" sources of the century, New York Times.

Nah, nigger faggot moron. That's one source, there are dozens more.

You're just too stupid/too government cucked to open your eyes.

You're a welfare recipient who couldn't survive without the government.

Now, while I feed your family with my tax dollars, keep sucking that pig dick and letting pigs fuck your wife's asshole.

>That's one source, there are dozens more.
THEN POST THEM. Dear God, we are reaching levels of logical fallacy that shouldn't even be possible.

So welfare nigger faggots like you don't know how to use google eh?

Here's 1 more, need more, shit-eater?

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/06/in-california-many-police-and-firefighters-get-100-000-pensions/239796/

I can tell you're not a LEO, OP. Grow some fucking balls and put your time in before you talk shit.

By your criteria a lot of military veterans who are some of the best police I know would be excluded because of the education requirements. The height requirement is pretty pants on head retard also, and you're trained in basic hand to hand combat in the academy.

Neck yourself.

>In fairness to California's public employees, the average pension drawn by last year's retirees was a more reasonable $38,000. "The outliers are driving the discussion," says union spokesman Steve Maviglio.

HAHAAHAHA Oh,that's rich. YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ YOUR OWN SOURCE, which explicitly states that the people that receive outrageous pensions are OUTLIERS, as in not the majority, who unfairly game the system. You should call your parents right now and apologize for becoming such a stupid fuck.

That's a large woman. Not just fat, but BIG. She's the female Big Show.

I recently too the Chicago Police exam and was fucking appalled at the amount of girls and portly dudes who were testing. I hope to fuck I don't have to count on one of them when I'm working.
>No fat cops, no women, no soft, weak, apathetic slackers.
The exam would've been emptier than what it already was if that standard was held. Pretty depressing.

>uses whiny libertarian arguments
>yet somehow doesn't understand how the job market works
>doesn't understand police departments are competing with other employers like other police departments and trades jobs

We get paid what the market decides our pay should be socialist moron. What do you do for a living btw? Shitposting neet?

Meant for this ape:

Setting these standards for police is a good way to alienate your community.

Some things I can agree with. Educational standards, martial arts, and physical testing are things the police need.

But telling women they can't be cops is a surefire way to make sure half of your population won't trust the police. Is it not logical for women to only trust female cops? Sure, but when trying to work with a community, you can't be 100% logical. Women can work with female victims and witnesses better on many occasions.

The height one doesn't make sense either. If you want physically superior police, get ones that ONLY have military experience, and ONLY are 6'5" at least.

The fact that you so heavily prioritize police being physically fit means that you don't know a damn thing about policing.

>cops are dumb because they couldn't get a computer science job xD
>welfare recipients despite working

By this logic, state workers, politicians, fire fighters, public park managers, any job given by the government is a 'welfare queen'.

>Male. No females allowed, no exceptions. Just like on a battlefield.

Aw ya poor baby. Deal with it. Join the rest of us. Those shit mudslime countries are good at this. May as well live there.