You are a complete pussy if you talk about having "PTSD" and cry about having nightmares and irregular menstrual...

You are a complete pussy if you talk about having "PTSD" and cry about having nightmares and irregular menstrual discharge or whatever American "soldiers" bitch about
You can't refute this statement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ne1pvNPuGE
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2010/mar/25/iceland-most-feminist-country
globalcitizen.org/en/content/7-iceland-feminist-law-women/
mic.com/articles/114962/here-s-how-iceland-became-the-most-feminist-country-in-the-world#.eWeWWwPtk
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/oct/24/iceland-best-place-to-be-women-equal-gender-maternity
icelandreview.com/news/2016/01/10/iceland-becoming-nation-immigrants?language=en
youtube.com/watch?v=FDNyU1TQUXg
youtube.com/watch?v=crr1wppZvqY
dallasnews.com/opinion/editorials/2016/11/02/illinois-holds-fast-santa-annas-leg-texas-never-surrenders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think your country even has a military

And?

>iceland
>the nation of bastards that hasn't seen real combat for 500 years

op btfo

Iceland was racially pure for 1500 years not a single war, marxists btfo.

>Iceland is such an advanced society that it doesn't need to go to war
Ftfy
Doesn't change my point at all.

Nice blog post.

>t. elf faggot living on NATO's tit
Get bent.

obviously you've never been in much realdanger...

This.
Why would Iceland need to go to war median wealth is 80k.

This is what every cop and soldier in mexico sees while pussy ass white boiis get traumatized by fighting some gooks lmaoHAHHAHAH

True. Despite all the propaganda, american soldiers are bitches

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ne1pvNPuGE

Also, you know what she meant when she said the iranians were good last night kek

It's Ironic, isn't it?

>hasnt seen combat
>decides to talk about combat

fuck off retarded bastard-child

I could probably conquer your entire island with my county.

>Triggered cuck thinks no one living in Iceland has 'seen combat'
I'm not even gay enough to use phrases like "seen combat" when I talk.

> Iceland
> Still a Homogeneous Nation
> Sweden
> Becoming a third world shitskin infested country.
> Inb4 56%

>fights for the un

globalist cuckold soldiers, fuck off

>56%

>Iceland
>knowing anything about PTSD or war
i bet you faggots have safe spaces too

>>Iceland is such an advanced society that it doesn't need to go to war
Yes, I'm sure that's the reason.

Kekt

WORLD LEADER IN SINGLE MOTHERS

lol you mean the nation that has zero value, invading would lose money every time

ICELAND HAS THE MOST REPULSIVE BASTARD FEMINISTS

THEY LIKE TO SWIM IN SHIT

LITERALLY WORSE THAN INDIA

Iceland, I love you like my own brother, which you in all likelihood are going far enough back.

But when it comes to wars and its effect on soldiers, you should keep your cuntflaps shut. The closest you guys will ever get to a combat situation is pulling a fucking fish out of the water.

yet jobs pay extremely well and almost no one lives in poverty, there is practically no crime, niggers or fat people.

Try not to be too jealous

DONT FORGET TO TURN ON THE SUBTITLES

Epic fails

Oy gevalt, those white people should be sending their sons to die for Israel!

Yea we will see what you're saying when Svalbard has a coup and you need to borrow some of our coast guard

We have our own, thanks. We also have soldiers, but not enough of them.

>A country who's delicacy is rotting sharks

What an advanced society

So I'm a pussy, and? How is this a Sup Forums worthy post?

>saged

We have at least ten ppl who fought for a foreign army here, therefore we have soldiers too.

>sweden
>talking shit at all

Have you ever killed someone? Looked someone in the eye as they ceased to exist? Watched them struggle? Ever seen someone die?

ITT: weak Europeans who haven't seen violence in their whole life

Holy shit! Ten people?

I guess people should really steer clear of Iceland!

AHAHHAHAH holy shit, why are white boiis such fuckign KEKS pussy ass fags lmao
AHHAHAHAHHA
>this traumatizes the burger

MOST FEMINIST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

STRIP CLUBS ARE BANNED BECAUSE OF MUHSOGGYKNEE

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2010/mar/25/iceland-most-feminist-country

globalcitizen.org/en/content/7-iceland-feminist-law-women/

mic.com/articles/114962/here-s-how-iceland-became-the-most-feminist-country-in-the-world#.eWeWWwPtk

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/oct/24/iceland-best-place-to-be-women-equal-gender-maternity

>No dolls or cup-cake decorating on the lesson plan here. Instead, as Margrét Pála Ólafsdóttir, the school’s founder, tells me: “We are training [our girls] to use their voice. We are training them in physical strength. We are training them in courage.”

LITERAL MATRIARCHY

ICELAND IS EVEN WORSE WHEN IT COMES TO CULTURAL MARXIST KEK BRAINWASHING

>40% OF COMPANY BOARD MUST BE WOMEN ACCORDING TO LAW

N A T I O N O F B A S T A R D S
A
T
I
O
N

O
F

B
A
S
T
A
R
D
S

Lol fat beaner son of a politician who lives in a gated community. You don't fool me. mexico is such a shit hole only middle class and up have internet. You've never experienced shit. Only TV.

>Iceland
>relevant in any sense

Don't forget they're the first to require "equal pay" by gender

>burger "soldiers"
>mfw

icelandreview.com/news/2016/01/10/iceland-becoming-nation-immigrants?language=en

INCREASING IMMIGRATION

YOU BETTER LISTEN TO THOSE WISE AMAZING DIVINE FEMINIST ICELANDIC BASTARD-WOMEN, ICELANDIC KEKS!!! WOMEN ARE ALWAYS RIGHT, THATS WHAT ICELAND THINKS

No, that's your face after Mexican cartels, not US soldiers.

It's not only death that cause the trauma.

This anglo can give you a quick rundown on the topic.
youtube.com/watch?v=FDNyU1TQUXg

why did you delete your comment lmao

because you realized it was fucking pathetic?

>middle class and up have internet
Hahaha no, everyone can get a $500 pesos ($25 usd) smarthphone with internet.

the u.s military is nothing but dumb welfare niggers who are so stupid they couldn't even think to do a sneak attack on isis like trump did. Trump, having no military experience whatsoever, was a great military mind than every single dumb nigger general in our entire armed forces.

It's all irrelevant if some more military powerful nation decide to invade you though.

Has Iceland ever even been in a war? I don't even think you have a military.

This is what the average cop in mexico has to face, trained in guerrilla tactics soldiers, ex-special forces and shit load more of guns than just some dumb niggers, yet we don't have any problem with our cops shooting civilians just because "it can get dangerous xDD"
I've seen that video already, he's talking about white boiis

sweden.se

I'm fairly certain said cops have a high rate of burning out.

>burning out
Nah, it's cool, when you do something for your country instead of dying for da juice you can't get burn out

>I've seen that video already, he's talking about white boiis
It's in general.

It's not like anyone on Latin America has ever faced a real war(guerrilla warfare is different) since the XIX century anyway.

A Battalion of Marines could conquer your island and destroy any resistance almost immediately.

Being morally stunted doesn't make you a strong person.

Many burn out, or turn to coke and turn into Los Zetas.

A fucking Crips set could invade Iceland and win.

> Triggered Spic still butthurt of Trump win detected

Dont they give soldiers meth? Would not suprise me if they come out with mental disorders.

>being a pussy ass white boii makes gives you morals
wrong
>gets drafted to die for da juice

I'm not falling for your sad bait, I find it sad more than anything that you equate being stunted with manhood. It explains a lot about your country to be honest

PTSD fucks you up for life.
It effects friendships/family and relationships heavily.
it's the worst.

OP go fuck yourself

OP is a faggot but no one has refuted his statement. All burgers are pussies trying to play up their status as victims, playing at war only gives them more fuel to obsess over and broadcast their victim status.

Not being a pussy= morally stunted
wew lad

This.

There's a difference between not being a pussy and being completely indifferent to reckless violence and cruelty because you have no moral centre. You can post all the non-sequitors of furries and random women all you want, won't change that fact.

What's that picture trying to prove, Pedro?

i'm not proud of my nations recent history, meanwhile you are proud of being a bastard

how so?

you're right, we are the ones without morals ):
that's like the whole mexican furry community lmao

ryp Drumpf

yeah don't worry, west isn't falling or anything
the white master race!!!xdxdxd

You really don't get it, it's why you'll always be Third World.

Rich, coming from a nation that already fell and never recovered.

This post blew my mind.

Strong support network for single mothers keeps fertility up. Sweden dropped below replacement levels in 1970, we are still at 1.9 and dropped below 2 in 2012. Only france is above 2 but not among whites.

Single mothers produce criminals.

>feminist policy increases fertility rate

bastards are literally this deluded

not in iceland, because single mothers in iceland literally travel around to 4 different guys and meet all their children

yes, icelandic men literally let themselves be voluntarily cucked, happily accept it, and think its normal to share the same woman with 3 other guys

youtube.com/watch?v=crr1wppZvqY

dallasnews.com/opinion/editorials/2016/11/02/illinois-holds-fast-santa-annas-leg-texas-never-surrenders

Ha ha

1/10 bait pussy, stick to your games

When everyone is related to everyone else, you can't really pick and choose.

>'iceland cucked xd'
>sweden

That video is pretty fucking embarrassing, no offence.

The average cop in mexico is in the pocket of the cartels

Not if there is a strong support network, the wider family provides male role models. The decay of social structures like pair bonding is not positive but countering the negative consequences is just practical. The most important thing is survival, fertility below 2 is not survival.

My parents have been together ~40 years since they were 17 and 18. That's pretty common even though less traditional family units aren't frowned upon. They would definitely be frowned upon if they actually produced criminals.

>the wider family provides male role models
there is no masculinity in iceland, except for lifting

and there is masculinity in fucking swedistan?

I agree.

Only pampered manchilds would get these mental disorders once they leave their safe space.

Hell, America constantly proves to the world of how cowardly their ''men'' are, sure they have advanced weaponry but what's the point when it's causing their collapse?

any sane nation would charge the enemy camp with at least 10 men with guns to wipe out said camp, what does america do? they waste $16mil to do so while their economy is suffocating just so they don't get anywhere near their enemy.

And let's not forget Afghanistan, Vietnam and Iraq, a bunch of ragheads, shepherds and rice farmers with rusty 20+ years old weapons stood their grounds and made them suffer more than anyone could imagine.

Also almost all of their wars and '''''struggles''''' are for israel, a nation that never gave them anything inreturn to their sacrifices, not even pity for their dead sheep aka soldiers.

but of course their dead men are heroes of liberty or whatever they want to believe they have.

America is the biggest militaristic joke the world has ever seen.

no, but i dont go around advertising sweden as a model country unlike your emasculated ass

>all I see on youtube and reality tv are preening faggots
Lifting weights and doing youtube interviews is for attention whoring faggots, men fish, hunt, build things and cross glaciers for no reason. You won't find a male role model in media.

See people you trust, love, and or befriended die in front of you. Wake up with explosions everyday, surrounded by your friends limbs. Dont sleep because you,re too scared or anxious..
Ye in the next day i would completely forget about that