youtube.com/watch?v=cBLyLItdcUU
pastebin.com/Z7nNKBZv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one cares
thats what

Raised by a single mother

he got meme´d

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

he is slowly breaking free from the hollykike MK Ultra programming through memes.

His MK ULTRA Beta-kitten programming has gone bad and since he is a 30 year old disgusting hobo now, nobody is bothering to relpace it.

Fins dropped the ball. Seems like Finland is really worthless.

He got divided.

>Fins dropped the ball. Seems like Finland is really worthless.
Wait they stopped looking for him or did the museum stop his "performance"?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Nfg-WC7YY0

>He got divided.
>divided

You should have posted a gif with an ass crack being split apart.

The museum is still showing #AloneTogether. The stream just goes offline when the museum itself closes for the day.

But today's stream didn't have a text overlay. It only showed the cabin. I don't know if it was a technical issue or if they've up and killed the text stream.

Pedowood fucked him up.

He's probably had enough of memes or something. Althought the #alonetogether should last for 30 days

What are the FinBro's doing about it ???

Unironically this, I kinda feel sorry for the guy.

This. Probably had the same retarded/insane MK ULTRA handler Mandy Bynes did.

No, he was always a smartass that liked to talk shit. He made the mistake of insulting Steven Spielberg so he's blacklisted from Hollywood now.

His father is a pedophile that's on the run from police and he's a child star with a dwindling career.

Listen here

Sup Forums is slowly conditioning Shia, it's only a matter of time before he submits

He's probably in hiding wondering what in the fuck he's really doing and rethinking his life.

You feel sorry for Shia? Never Forget Franco

he's now this guy
don't let memes be dreams

No need to panic. This picture is from the cabin inside kiasma. It tells the performance will continue tomorrow.

I'd genuinely prefer that than outright suicide.

Unless he joined Sup Forums. Just thinking about it is insane.

MK Ultra

This.

We must make Shia /ourguy/!

If that happened, perhaps it would prove Kek truly exists.

Reminder that redpilled kikes are a friend to the aryan since they dont want to be in Europe, they want to move to Greater Israel and be an ally to the eternal Germanic.

not so even steven anymore

"The only thing my father gave me that was of any value to me is pain. The only time my dad will ever talk to me is when I need him at work," LaBeouf said. "He knows to pick up the Skype phone call, and he knows what I'm looking for. It's not to say 'Hey, Dad.' We manipulate each other. We service each other. I use him when I go to work. It's not a real conversation; it's just an excuse to rev up. He's the marionette puppeteer. My dad is the key to most of my base emotions. My greatest and my worst memories are with my father, all my major trauma and major celebration came from him. It's a negative gift."

he just did it

That's pretty heavy

Deep shit man, fucking heavy

>we service each other

He's mentally ill, he's probably in a sanatorium.

Sent my GF that pic

Had to explain the joke to her
Girls when will they ever learn?

>We manipulate each other
>We service each other
>I use him when I go to work

This is some wrong phrasing.

>My greatest and my worst memories are with my father, all my major trauma and major celebration came from him. It's a negative gift.

So Shia is a masochist. It would explain how he's enduring this whole situation.

I just hope he's not fapping to us.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=cBLyLItdcUU

preparing HWNDU season 6

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

He got raped when he was a child and the fact that the ones who did it are so powerful they will never be punished for it has made him go so insane he now makes an "art performance" inside a cuck shed in Finland. I do feel sorry for Shia.

He got diddled by Spielberg

He couldnt handle the memes

The good old days

Ren is still my dream waifu, I love Plain Janes

Bonus points for the goofy italian nose

Look at Shia's eyes

Such hope, such life!

Little did he know the dark, cruel destiny that awaited him

Holes was peak Shia

I genuinely love that movie

#OPSAVESHIA We have to help him crawl out of Hollywood and away from filth we must recruit him. He will be loyal to our cause.

I honestly think we could flip Shia, he would be a good comrade

Totally. We can redpill him on the Bolshevik slaughter and the holo-hoax.

Apparently Kek wants us to redpill Shia. Finbros tomorrow have their mission.

eh looks like a mudslime
did shia become a shia?

Thanks; I was wondering what happened.
Interesting that they didn't post a sign outside to that effect, though.

This isn't Season Five. This is an intermission.

awesome edit friend

Assraped daily when growing up as a Disney Kid. Haven't you noticed the track record of these pedowood kids?

I saw this dox about his gorl friends relatives.
I guess he would get mad if Nastja would get mad of people spamming them with shit.
pastebin.com/Z7nNKBZv

his movie sells ONE TICKET on opening week in the UK.

>Also he has shown himself to be fucking insane

>What are the FinBro's doing about it ???
nothing

nobody cares about him except autistic Sup Forums niggers

I'm so good at photoshop I decided to leave the article where I found it in the screencap.

Does anybody have a screencap from where they said they'd be continuing HWNDU after #AloneTogether ends?

Finnish natives slaughtered him and turned him into lamp oil and hide clothing.

I never thought I would've been in a political movement to fuck with the kid from Holes

He went to rehab

I think he's honestly mentally insane at this point, I'd feel a bit bad for doing anything further to him

>I think he's honestly mentally insane at this point

Nah, just midlife crisis and early balding.

He'll get over it.

And why haven't you done anything yet, finfag? I'm sure hunting him down won't be hard. A couple of autistic Sup Forums niggers were able to do it, so why can't you?

>I'm sure hunting him down won't be hard.

Yeah, there are only half a million cabins to check and god only knows how many lumber houses on top of that that aren't technically cabins

£10 says he'll lose the hobo look and start making movies with Mel Gibson

100 A$S bet he drains all his money and only Bay cast him on his new movie as a Republican supporter

>with an ass crack being split apart.

faggot detected