At 117 oldest person in the world dies

The last person from the 19th century has died Sup Forums

>Emma Morano, an Italian woman believed to have been the oldest person alive and the last survivor of the 19th century, died on Saturday at the age of 117, the Italian media reported.

>Morano, born on November 29 1899, died at her home in Verbania, northern Italy, the reports said.

thelocal.it/20170415/emma-morano-last-known-survivor-of-19th-century-dies-at-117

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=dmFL28UeKVY
youtube.com/watch?v=gOWicOwtHa8
youtube.com/watch?v=FHG2oizTlpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>born 1899
>implying 19th century

she lived her life in 20th century

F

F

F

>survivor of the 19th century
Will we one day be described as survivors of the 21st?

Underrated

Not if everyone becomes immortal.

That title will probably go to someone born in late 2099. If, of course, we don't manage to meme mankind out of existence by praying to the Egyptian chaos god before then. There might be no surviving this century.

Born 1982 here. I don't think I'm making it to the 22nd century.

Born 1993 here. With my lifestyle I'd be lucky to make it to 2050.

Born in 1990 here, It's been nice knowing you guys. Farewell.

Friendly reminder that everyone born after '89 is shit tier.

I have heart condition.
probably cannot even reach 2050.
fuck.

It's not our problem all Germans stopped breeding in 1989, Hans.

By the way, factoid - the average refugee who will enter Germany this year will have been born in the second half of the 1990s. Time flies, huh?

F
>She saw Europe when it dominated the World
>She saw Austria-Hungary
>She saw WWI
>She saw the rise of Hitler and Mussolini
>She saw WWII
>She saw the post-WWII Europe
>She saw 1953, 1956, 1968, 1989, 1991
>Be me, born in 1995
>Shitposting on Sup Forums, while migrant and SJW parasites are destroying the continent
>mfw the jealousy kills me

>born in 1899
>last survivor of the XIXth century

Either no one born in 1900 is alive anymore, or the journalist thinks the XIXth century went from 1800 to 1899.

itll b all good

This was the blockbuster movie when she was 16 years old.

Have some blackpills of what used to be but will never be again.
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=dmFL28UeKVY

The last person to see the world before it went to shit

F

The 19th century did go to 1899.

1st century: 0-99
2nd century: 100-199
etc

>tfw born in 1998
>tfw I have a chance to be the last person from the 20th century (and the second millenium)

F

No people from 1900 still alive?

googled around and it's the latter. there are two more people alive who were born in 1900 i.e. in the XIXth century.
journalists are idiots.

And dat's dat.

stop your idiotic trolling, there was no year 0. I refuse to believe you are seriously this misinformed.

>The last person to see the world before it went to shit
>flag

I wonder who's fault that was......

F

Born 2050 here. The future is even better, jewish waifus are on the rise

This user gets it. I would've liked to sit down and actually talk to this woman if she could even remember anything at that age.

I see some people in their 70s who look like they are barely fucking hanging on. Imagine somehow adding 50 more years onto that. Pretty remarkable.

two of them, also ninja'd:

>She saw Europe at its greatest
>And at its worst

Hungabro, you are giving me feels again.

you mean survivor of the 20th, right?

Damn, I was keeping tracked of the oldest people on Earth and I thought she was gonna break the world record at 120.

This

Oh shit, it's finally happened.
By the way, the year 1900 is part of the 19th century, so she's only the last person to die in the 1800s, not the 19th century.

F

>Will we one day be described as survivors of the 21st?
>implying there will be survivors after WW3.
World is about to end in nuclear hellfire and you are still thinking about the future?

I'm glad I was born in 1990 so autists in a hundred years can't argue about what century I was born in.

You're not gonna make it. Don't worry, you wouldn't have liked what you saw.

F

F

yeah but she was alive in 3 centuries.
That's crazy to think about

I wouldn't exactly call giving away the homeland to muslim and north african illegals "surviving"

F

So were people who were born in 1900 and died in 2001.

F

Why is Sweden and Norway jew snakes?

F

Are you legit retarded?

You can live for eternity in the kingdom of heaven

He's not wrong. It's annoying that it's done that way, but it's true. 1900 and 1901 are separate centuries.

Check out nordic mythologi and you will find out what they are.

Survivors of the 20th century perhaps

user why

I wonder why is shit....

delet this!

But they look nothing like Jörmungandr. I'm so confused.

F

wow
and

F

F

Only real 19th century kids will remember

>mfw she saw the rise and fall of vidya

Movie star of her era, lead in Birth of a Nation. Compare with the disgusting trash in Hollywood now.

No one here actually believes that tripe

>all these people are dead
Weird feel

Except that she was Italian and Birth of a Nation wasn't really popular there.
She would've been watching this:
youtube.com/watch?v=gOWicOwtHa8

But yeah Lilian Gish is a total qt.

>Born 1982 here. I don't think I'm making it to the 22nd century.

Early-mid 90s here.

I assume to go out between 2060 & 2080.

You still have 60-130 years to go. Hope you luck out and live a long and happy, happening filled life.

well we'd be among the oldest in that case

Epic films in those days like that. Cast of thousands, creation of the whole cinematic language. It's amazing how ancient just a century ago feels - it's been noted that TBOAN was almost like a Matthew Brady picture in scenes like the killing of lincoln, as the Civil War was in living memory.

My great grandmother was born in 1890 and I can remember talking to her as a kid in the late 80s (I was born 1980). She saw Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show as a child and her husband courted her in a horse drawn buggy.

1982 here as well.

I think we have a shot with advancement in medical science.

Question remains do we want to live in our beds not doing much of anything but telling people about shitposting on Sup Forums

That's just being pedantic.

She looks 130

>mfw 19 century officially dead
>mfw she saw so much real happenings
>mfw she saw how humanity progress from the telegraph to the internet with smarphones; from horses to cars in traffic jam; from zeppelins and clunky airplanes to modern jets and rockets, etc.
F

>Also born in 1998
Oh, you're on, user. When the days get dark and things look bad, I'll keep going just so I beat you.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHG2oizTlpY

>The Treaty of Paris is signed ending the American Revolutionary War in 1783 is closer to her birth than the (((current year)))

bump 4 her

F

RIP in peace nonna ;_;7

what the fug

>she lived her life for the entirety of the 20th century
FTFY

>being this retarded
year zero is zero because most of the relevant population, Christians, wanted it that way
I'm personally a fan of the Holocene calendar, but to change everything because of some heavy duty fedora tipping is asinine

F

F

>tfw literally EVERYONE alive today will be gone within 200 years(accounting for life extension tech)

We need some way to accurately measure out our nerves and attach connections

That milestone will open every opportunity

>implying we will ever see that tech if we don't overthrow the (elite)

>1900
jesus christ on a stick

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

F

RIP in peace oldfag

We're living in year 1 of the Trump Era, or TE.

>her first fiancé died in WW1
holy fuck

F