Brit poor housing II

Second thread for interest

Other urls found in this thread:

redfin.com/NC/Winston-Salem/3012-Twin-Knolls-Dr-27127/home/94965334
telegraph.co.uk/finance/property/10909403/British-homes-are-the-smallest-in-Europe-study-finds.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U2nrpkBoZqE
nation.time.com/2013/06/13/when-you-can-kill-in-texas/
academia.edu/2629869/The_White_British-Black_Caribbean_achievement_gap_tests_tiers_and_teacher_expectations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ITT: cherrypicked council housing in some inner city shithole (probably Manchester) and insecure Irishmen

Look at this...

First. OP from last thread here

...Compared to this!

SUPERIOR BRITISH HOUSING

You have objectively the smallest houses in Europe, you yellow toothed prick

Thanks for the last thread, it was nice

No problem, burger

Refer to here:

>potatoniggers claim iq data is invalid bc neighboring state has an 8 point difference in iq
>potatoniggers claim they have vastly superior housing compared to the neighboring state because of cherry picked council housing

when will they ever learn?

Limey sympathizer detected

Daily reminder that when you see a Union Jack you're talking to this

>$159,900
>4 beds 2.5 baths 2,203 sqft

>Beautiful spacious home in established neighborhood on corner lot. Hardwood flooring in living room & dining room. Bedroom has vaulted ceiling and two walk in closets & office area, Office area could be used as a computer room, Master suite with walk in closet, laundry room with cabinets, breakfast area and open kitchen with stainless steel appliances only (1yr old), fresh paint, Screened back porch, Storage building, Home Warranty provided. Defiantly Must See!!

redfin.com/NC/Winston-Salem/3012-Twin-Knolls-Dr-27127/home/94965334

You know what really is a marvel of the 21st century
>bricks

>Score better objectively in tests, have a far superior economy, have much better infrastructure, have bigger housing, have lower taxes

Yeah, that IQ gap sure exists, buddy

Reminder when you're talking to an American you're talking to this

Houses are bigger in America than in pretty much every Western European country. Don't know why you have to pick out Britain unless you're a plastic.

>6%

You disgust me.

>he came to fight me
Top fucking kek

You mad limey?

Show us a picture of your house, m8.

I'd really like a pic

Reminder when you're talking to a burger they're not even white

He picked out Britain because Britain has the smallest housing in Europe

we have a tiny amount of land compared to america, our entire land mass can fit into some single states.
all our houses are made of solid bricks and last forever, murica houses rot and get blown away by the wind

>unless you're a plastic.
Nope
Still mad you tried to take our guns

For you

Literally just London (overpriced shithole) and other places like Manchester, Edinburgh etc.

Reminder that I, a 3rd generation American am an ethnically pure white

Looks creepy

>telegraph.co.uk/finance/property/10909403/British-homes-are-the-smallest-in-Europe-study-finds.html

>MUH GUNS
>Being this petty
Nobody in the UK cares about American independence.

>we have a tiny amount of land compared to america
Well maybe instead of fighting wars for Jews you should have focused on keeping your Empire
Also you would still have America if it wasnt for

>we Brits don't care about about the war of independence
Wew lad

>have a "superior" economy and better infrastructure and housing that's actually just from vast sums of assistance from the Economic Assistance Initiatives from the EU

You guys really are an economic power house huh?

You're literally heading down the path of Greece you mongrels - enjoy your impending debt crisis.

THAT looks creepy to you?

Guns are kind of important Nigel

You literally are desu
>I'm not even mad

>at least we're white

>implying I'm not white
Wew

The Upperclass Bong at 11:45 actually lives in a shitty home than some Old order Mennonites at 1:30
SAD

youtube.com/watch?v=U2nrpkBoZqE

I own better guns than you without a doubt.
You've got some plastic semi auto shite from bass pro shop without a doubt

sure thing jesus rodriguez rodriguez

Your economy is fragile mate. It's GDP per Capita is the only thing going for it.

I mean the very fact that us leaving the EU will inevitably hurt Ireland economically more than anyone else proves that. Plus, due to EU intervention, your days as a tax haven - which is your only real source of income - is over.

That, and tests are as flawed as IQ. I would personally favour the IQ as that one doesn't have retarded nations like Belgium and Poland high up: it makes sense. But, you know, whatever you like, it doesn't really matter in the end.

>Have bigger housing
NIGGER

>Lower taxes
You say that like it's a good thing. I mean, it can be as it increases the disposable income of consumers and investors, but it means the government can't spend as much on expensive infrastructure, countering your previous point (which is wrong, by the way).

What cunts

The Irish have a superior verbal IQ compared with the English. I'd put the Irish verbal IQ at 105, and the English around 101.

As for overall IQ, it's pretty close, with both around 100 for their average. But the Irish do seem to make more money and do a little better at school. But with such similar IQs, it's hard to figure why.

Maybe verbal IQ means a lot.

But I can actually use mine

>Gilbert was tried for murder. Last Wednesday, a Texas jury ruled that his actions were legal. That’s because Texas penal code contains an unusual provision that grants citizens the right to use deadly force to prevent someone “who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property."

nation.time.com/2013/06/13/when-you-can-kill-in-texas/

(((Rothschild))) controlled empire?

remove chavs

People in British isles have Asian/Sand Nigger/Spic average height compared to us here.

>texas
45% white pls

>BigDonsBoys.com
Kek, please be real

Would you consider this luxury housing?

Mayer Amschel Rothschild (the founder) was only born in 1744 you spastic.

British people are just physically and mentally superior.
No jewish trickery needed.

Our IQ is 99, and theirs is 95-94.

>Better at school
Using the same system? No. In Britain, Irish people tend to do worse than indigenous British people. Their expectations are usually worse too as they all come from low socio-economic backgrounds (and stay that way too), hence the myth that they're doing better at schools.

>Make more money
And? That measures intelligence? Arab states have high GDP/Capita, yet low intelligence. Also, Isle of Man and Lichtenstein (nigger kingdom in Europe) have a higher GDP/Capita than Ireland. Are you going to say they're smarter or superior now?

I would consider that a middle class household. It depends on what the inside looks like. Some houses look great on the outside but look like ass on the inside

Leave Texas alone lel

>Arab states have high GDP/Capita

ONLY those in Golf region,they have massive oil,gas and petrodollar.

Fuck nugent
I really wish Texas wasn't kekd by spics

This, I knew jack shit about it until I started coming on Sup Forums and yanks were always bringing it up.

Same thing with Independence Day.

Again, literally not true. At best you're tied with the Irish on overall IQ, and slightly behind the Irish on verbal IQ.

Also, the Irish are better athletes. Pic definitely related.

>texas

Perhaps a bit better than average but by no means luxury
Relative to other British houses I mean

Yes it is considerably nicer than my house though

Well done mate.

It's also Gulf region.

British empire during 1600s and 1700s wasn't even strong or large before the Rothschild send his son there.

In the show the guy that lives there is suppose to be upperclass

>Irish are better athletes
Lol

Also why did you reply to me

>Fuck nugent

Why? He seams like a fun and interesting fella.

>British empire during 1600s and 1700s wasn't even strong or large before the Rothschild send his son there.

Yeah I can see an upper class person living in first house

Like the rest of the faux right wing in the US, hes a cuck
The only politician that I remotely like is Rnd Paul, son of Ron Paul, the Elder Paul

I am not praising that Satanic Anti-Christ family but they do have massive power.In fact (((Rothschild))) even invented states and borders in Africa during 19th century by using Britain and France.They were driving force behind second Boer war between Anglos and Dutch in South Africa over Diamonds. They profited the most during Industrial revolution.

You are just biased Libertarian bro.Nugent is based.

>tfw lived in a 3 bedroom tenement flat with 7 other family members and i loved it

Nephew of Ron Swanson
>unirinically what I think of everytime I see an American flag

Based Burger Housing

Sauce

Proof
>libertarian bro
The best person we had in politics was GLR

>Average house in 1980 was 4 times average income
>Average house in 2017 is 12 times average income, 20 times if in London
>People mocking homes that I can't even afford

And yet 1/6th of your people are homeless

""The Rothschilds are the wonders of modern banking,we see the descendants of Judah, after a persecution of two thousand years, peering above kings, rising higher than emperors, and holding a whole continent in the hollow of their hands.The Rothschilds govern a entire world. Not a cabinet moves without their advice. They stretch their hand, with equal ease, from Petersburgh to Vienna, from Vienna to Paris, from Paris to London, from London to Washington. Baron Rothschild, the head of the house, is the true king of Judah, the prince of the captivity, the Messiah so long looked for by this extraordinary people. He holds the keys of peace or war, blessing or cursing. … They are the brokers and counselors of the kings of Europe and of the republican chiefs of America. What more can they desire?"-Hezekiah Niles 1836

this

I'm going to start contracting next year, just so I can save up for a fucking houseboat

And what about the nige

Looks comfy. What's the square footage?

So is it safe to say Brits like houses more then apartments?

Couldn't tell you off the top of my head
4xbedrooms
2 1/2xbathrooms

Aaaw u know what m8 you can fuckin do 1

I like him, he's a Civic Nationalist, but I like how he came out AGAINST Trumps Syria attack

We have to admit, we europeans would love to live in America for it's spacious housing, woods big cars etc if it wasn't for the over-emotional fuckheads living there.

>muh 1690

They're really scraping the barrell

Find something better to do with your time, peasant. Sage.

Are only flaws are as follows
>demographics
Niggers spics and Jews

Urbanites

Other than that we good

>>Better at school
>Using the same system? No. In Britain, Irish people tend to do worse than indigenous British people. Their expectations are usually worse too as they all come from low socio-economic backgrounds (and stay that way too), hence the myth that they're doing better at schools.

Why do you keep lying? Over and over again? Is something wrong with you? The Irish outperform the English academically in England. That's a fact.

See:

>"2002 with the inclusion of ethnicity in the pupil level data collected in the School Census. A recent topic paper from the DfES has reviewed ethnic attainment gaps using the national test data at age 7, age 11 and age 14 and public examinations at age 16. While the pattern of ethnic gaps differ somewhat across age groups, and some gaps have narrowed over time,broadly speaking the attainment of Black Caribbean, Black African, Black Other, Pakistani and Bangladeshi groups is below that of their White British peers, while Chinese, Indian and Irish pupils score higher than White British (DfES, 2006, p39)."

academia.edu/2629869/The_White_British-Black_Caribbean_achievement_gap_tests_tiers_and_teacher_expectations

I agree. I'd love to visit New York City. The Big Apple. It's always been a dream of mine.

Well stop with White flight, and stay in the fucking cities that's where most action happens.
If Whites didn't moved out of Detroit it would still be great.

>Wanting to live in a mcmansion
American architecture is UGH

Kek didn't even notice
>daily reminder that no one in the mainland gives a fuck about Northern Ireland
>fucking take it
>we don't care

I find that hard to believe.

I'm sure there must be a flaw with their pooling somewhere. That, and it was in (((2006))), which is set in a dark period of British history.

There are hardly any Irish people in well-paid or affluent careers, but there are heaps in working-class and lower-middle class careers.

Europe does need more Skyscrapers.

>implying everyone lives in a McMansion
Are you 5?
With the Grace of God America will be a nation once again!

No, some people live in McShacks.

>McShacks
Ok so you're 5, good to know