WW3 starting

WW3 starting
no more planes over korea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XnrLY-phipw&list=PLvGO_dWo8VfcmG166wKRy5z-GlJ_OQND5&index=2
defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=74568#p74568
youtube.com/watch?v=S1jwxZONlsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's odd. Is there a no fly zone in effect?

No. Someone just took a picture at the right time.

3 Skykings were transmitted about an hour ago. Its Happening

fake and gay, nothing will habben even within 24h, go to bed everyone

its happening. get in here

Me in the ss

China cancelled flights to NK

Because it's night over there and the airports are closed

Go to flightradar24 and check out the flight path of the Hawaiian Airlines flight that just left San Diego. They never avoid that area

Keep dreaming, won't happen. Why would you want this anyway?

it's real, no flights over NK right now

Oh fug, really?

What people find hard to believe is that this war is looming since a long while now.Most people take advantage of it for the financial purpose posting fake news and all that.But that dose not mean its not true and it wont happen.

There are only 2 flights out of NK a day so it pretty much always looks like that.

It's 3 am in Seoul, flights will be there probably around 6 am.

I've been watching every day lately. There are never flights at night. Wait for 7am or so, there will be a shitload.

Shouldn't South Korea have more flights though?

>irrelevant autocracy about to get btfo with freedumbs
>ZOMG GUYS WWIII
sometimes Sup Forums is indistinguishable from reddit

These are all scheduled to arrive in Seoul this morning.

No, the faggot who said he heard a x3 is lying.

They ONLY repeat the code twice.

or not, you stupid faggot .

Flight cks9827 has no flight destination. Keep an eye on that one

Its already over, there will be no happenings now and there won't be happenings tomorrow nor the day after that, or the day after that.
We are already in the end phase, (((they))) won't allow a war, its too much chaos and they'd lose everything during said chaos, so... nope..

No more happening planned for this decade.
Kek wills it.

1. Air China
2. Starting monday

yeah that spot of detonation would probably kill me with the fallout...I live in Santa Clarita Valley so...

For fucks sake. How many times happeningfags have to be BTFO before they give up.

It's been happening all weekend and all we got was a road and a parade get cucked worse than sweden.

>cks9827
yes it is a US cargo plane also

I'm awake for 50 hours now, don't do this to me OP

Right? It gets me all riled up making studying more difficult

>cks9827
The airline provides domestic and international scheduled or on-demand cargo service and support for the requirements of the Department of Defense Air Mobility Command

Go to bed user

good job idiots hillary would have toppled at least 3 dictators by now creating more rapefugees creating a terrorist attack in europe everyday but nooo you had to ruin it

cancel all happenings its not fucking happening, hope you are proud of yourselves Sup Forums

Nothing is happening and nothing is going to happen for the forseeable future

People like to characterize NK as a batshit insane state, but Un seems super sane. He hasn't been playing up the Supreme Leader is God stuff as much, as seen from yesterday's parade, so he seems pretty keenly aware of NK's position. He knows any wrong move means his immediate demise, and he isn't some ISIS guy who sees glory or sanctuary in death. He wants stability.

North Korea is a shakedown state, that's able to extort resources by seeming insane and menacing, which fuels their nuclear programs, allowing them to appear more dangerous, and so on. They actually aren't that prepared for all out war, even if they're able to destroy SK. It's just too risky for them to do so. They survive by not acting and hiding their motives. It works, but, as we've seen, it isn't looking as sustainable as it used to be.

They're not going to do shit, and neither is the US. Both sides are bluffing, and China is just trying to get both sides to admit it.

And honestly, I can see NK's denuclearization becoming a more viable option for NK, if China and SK can give them a good enough deal. Independent sovereignty, supplies, and protection in return for labor and denuclearization. This mass hysteria just plays into NK's power, Mattis must be keenly aware of that, being as smart as he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=XnrLY-phipw&list=PLvGO_dWo8VfcmG166wKRy5z-GlJ_OQND5&index=2

NUKES. A LOT OF THEM

Nothappening shills make me sick

Gotta break some eggs. sorry fella

You're scaring the children, happeningfriend

Kim is not going to fire the first shot. It will have to be Trump bombing the production facilities / enrichment sites for the missiles.

I think ww3 will start with a nuke, then you'll know it started,
and it won't be as the cold war cucks predicted, it would be a long game of diplomatic excuses and jibber jabber and then the opposition will drop a nuke of it's own on a city not that important and then even more jibber jabber and diplomatic agitation and cucks filling every hole with words
and then a pact would take place stating that it will be war but both sides won't use nukes and there will be a bunch of wars here and there and at the end the butthurt loser /Russia won't go down quietly and will launch like 100 nukes at key cities in the US.

Starting a war with a nuke is the most retarded move possible and would immediately result in a doomsday scenario

(OP)

Not true.
No winner will want a dead planet so both sides will try to negotiate as hard as possible at first for no nuclear use.
Why would one side use in in the first place?
It's just so the other side comes to the negotiating table first and asks for talks. It's politics.

Noob question,
On the flightradar24 website, is it common to see a plane that says "No callsign"?

What is Google?

Your only connection to the world from your basement

ummm g-guys is this normal? Is it finally happening?

Is there anyway we can move this whole WW3 thing forward. Personally I would like to see the extinction of the human race.

Please let this not be a lie

It's on!!!

But it's lunchtime here.

It's 1500 in my comfy little bunker.

So we do WW3 now and race war later?

its fake look for your self
www.flightradar24.com/31.44,65.28/4

defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=74568#p74568

>irrelevant autocracy
If It was Irrelevant we wouldn't be talking about It now

oh jew think your funny?

I was so hyped Koran war 2.0 electric boogaloo.
what a let down.

THE ROYAL NAVY JUST SAILED DOWN MY STREET

They on their way to use the FUCKING RAMP at the skate park?

Well....
I certainly Jew

I've noticed this for awhile now, one way or another it keeps getting worse.

I Jew Nazi you as a very person.

Glorious.

Press f to pay respects

f

Shows what you Nose

Nukes don't destroy 1 city anymore.

W87 does.

leave my kpops alone you fat manchildren

fucking trump and kim

you don't nuke citys
youtube.com/watch?v=S1jwxZONlsE

Take pics and upload if you can. My friends in Santa clarita and I demand photo evidence of best korea powers

Does the NK only got W87 warheads ? I thought they got bigger stuff, didn't they ?

This is now a Sky King thread

Shit DPRK doesn't have ANYTHING near a W87.

Their biggest test so far was estimated to be 15-20 kT.

Have a siesta.

It's Easter, these are holy days, do not start a war now Americans

I see. Thank you.

>It's Easter
Fug. I forgot

GOOD GOOD TRUMP

BRING MORE DEATH AND SUFFERING TO THE WORLD

Nothings happening faggots go to sleep.

Just Checked the radar and SK has planes everywhere

faggot

You know that how many times they repeat "skyking skyking do not respond" determines how severe the order is. They repeat it once it's a test, twice it's training, three times is more severe, four times and itshappening.jpg in other news learn about skyking you faggot

No, that is incorrect.

It is only ever repeated twice.

The emergency code if Foxtrot Flash.

HOLY SHIT MISSILES JUST FLEW THROUGH MY WINDOWS ON THEIR WAY TO SEOUL

Shut the fuck up you retarded happening faggots, wish you would get permabanned for these bs threads.

:o

Multi plane crash in Nippon

IDS HABBEDING!

It's a major pacific hub. Incheon and seoul airports are never closed and flights from all over the world come in at all hours.

get a hobby