See a white women with a nigger today

>see a white women with a nigger today
How do we stop this shit? Should I just fucking kill them?

How about, instead, you kill yourself?

this

sage

give her the look

stfu cuck

You say that like it's a rare ocurrence in the USA.

It's too late. She saw you seeing them and by doing nothing you already mentally prepped the bull.

this desu senpai

>go out for a walk
>see mostly friendly old white people
>see shitskin single mom and her retard kid
>day is ruined
i live in the middle of fucking nowhere goddammit why is this happening leave me alon

Mudsharks already kill themselves by throwing their genetics away mating with a nigger. Good riddance

If a black man can get a white woman then why can't you? Sort yourself out, loser.

I don't see the problem.

fpbp

Just do it. End your misery.

>we
Because you are powerless. If interracial relationships are so much of a problem, walk up to the first black guy you see and inform him of your opinion. He would, justifiably, beat you retarded. Or..Unretarded in your case.

R I S E U P
I
S
E
U
P

I live in a blackbelt state and I see white women with black men all the time. However, it is almost always the reject white women who can't get a white man that end up seriously dating niggers. White men I never ever see out in public with niggresses

t. Light skinned american mutt

Get over yourself, dude.

If you let other peoples lives really affect you that bad..then maybe you are the problem.

fpbp

>Should I just fucking kill them
>I
>you

No, you should fucking calm your titties because we both know perfectly well that you're too much of a pussy to do anything about it. Hence your posting on Sup Forums. How about you invest some effort into long-term success by, oh I dunno, slowly but steadily distributing redpills all over.

Like direct ones, you should always be implicate, until the seed of doubt about the current libshit narrative starts sprouting in their minds, etc.

Other than that, try to get less frustrated about it.
Seriously, females react with more spite to something that is a direct affront to their established beliefs. You have to slowly erode their perception of their surrounding.

This is what (((THEY))) have been successfully doing in the western societies for decades. About time we start turning their tricks against them.

>Like direct ones

I meant to say: avoid direct redpilling**

Yes goy, first post is the best post, less whites and more miscegenation. You leafs always were the smartest gentiles.

You knew what to do OP. You're just a pussy.

You and OP should kill yourself

Really.

I know what you mean too. But only when the white girl is especially hot does it upset me. Such good genes wasted.
But you know what would create more white babies than crying about it? Meming that babies are cute and something worth having again. Actually having a single show on TV that promotes the family and family values.

Are you for fucking real? So what is it that you'll do to contribute to the cause? What will you do?

What is your big plan, you amerifat cocksucker??

If a white woman dates a Nonwhite all it means is that they're trash and you should be happy that they're not propagating their genes among our race.

yes

Do support shitskin race-mixing? If so, r*ddit is down the hall and to the left.

Last year my parents planned to go deep sea fishing, but my father refused to get on the boat cause there was a nigger with a white chick.

what, what black life for one white?
no, save your anger for when more blood may be spilled

>ants etc.
would actually like the large version of that if its the edited one

so many beta-males ITT. I'd actually pay to see them say this shit to an interracial couple in person instead of posting about in Sup Forums like a sadboi bitch.

I really only look because I think it's kinda sad. Especially when the girls a fucking crack whore with a drug dealer spook. I really don't like to see it so I usually just stare down the spook, If he ever said anything I would just ignore him though.

"The cause"

Kill. Your. Self.

Found the coal burner

/thread

People that live&are from Toronto aren't human