You have 10 seconds to be as SWEDISH as possible

You have 10 seconds to be as SWEDISH as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnGYspSrl6g
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZkruzPr4bY
youtube.com/watch?v=7YGrIvYAsOA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gday7YXbrHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the moment you realize youre too much of a bitch to be that gay

Bork bork bork. A bork bork bork, bork bork, bork bork bork. Bork. Bork!

FUCK MY WIFE, NOW!!! NOW!!! I'M GOING TO BE SICK FROM GUILT IF YOU DONT FUCK MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER RIGHT NOW!!!

sheeeit

GODDAMMIT! THIS IS THE FITH TIME A 12" BLACK DILDO HAS GOTTEN STUCK IN MY ASS, BUT I JUST CANT STOP DOING IT!

I'm the OP

Negroes are the most masculine of the races. Even their women look more masculine than white cuck boys
Whites are the most effeminate of the races. The whiter they are the more effeminate they become.

Yawn. You guys are really boring me.

>mfw americans roleplay as themselves.

There is nothing hotter than raising your wife's son while having your dick locked in a cock cuckcage, listening to your wife get BLACKED by a virile bull.

>pink tag
>faggy way to talk
>low energy
>that flag

christ this guy got way into the part.

[ post your gf naked. ]

"Hey guys, there's BLACK people in SWEDEN! Let's laugh at them!"

You guys can laugh all you want, but the fact of the matter is that Swedish people are some of the most attractive people on Earth unlike the obese mongrels on this board.

ooga booga where are the sami wimminz at

LOL TRIGGERED! SVEN BTFO!

I emptied the bag of used condoms into my hole while my wife watched during her hourly 'plough session' with Jamal. I can only hope some of them were from the vibrant communities of the people who deserve our homeland.

Kek

>[ post your gf naked. ]

hörga dörga flörga på

Fucking kek

that's obviously a trap

Steve is chill as fuck though, despite being a bit slow he's not a dindu nor is he a we wuz.
Although not right wing he's pretty based.

Take my sisters, take my country, take my children and burn it to the ground. Meanwhile I'll kms and do nothing as you ruin us.

>did I do gud, pol?

>inb4 Swedish guys defend Sweden
There is nothing to defend, our country is cucked

actually it's shaved puss

Hïngä dïngä dürgën

How underage are you to not know what a vagina looks like?

Have some self respect, cuck. Are you just gonna take the abuse?

I just refitted my house into an asylum center, AMA!

Edit: reddit gold?? Thanks kind stranger! Now my wife's bull can buy that battery acid he wanted

BORK BORK BORK SWEDISH MEATBALLS MEET MY BOYFRIEND, ACHMED AL TYRONE. HE FUCKS MY WIFE EVERY DAY BOY I SURE DO LOVE REFUGEES RAPING WHITE PEOPLE I HATE MYSELF BECAUSE I'M WHITE MUH SOGGY KNEES I'M ACTUALLY TRANSDEMISEMIQUEERKIN CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE I LOVE ALL THESE COCKS UP MY ASS PLS RAPE MY DAUGHTER MOHAMMAD
(god I feel sick now)

Infinitely underage/

>says the pollack rat

why would you lie

If they try to defend themselves from Mudslimes they are going to get jailed. The only way to save that country is to start a fucking revolution at that point and to efficiently genocide the refugees. But they will never do that anyways.

No, you don't know what I do. These jokes are just not worth to get butthurt over because they are probably true for the leftists LOL

Hey, if they're doing gay shit, that just means they've finally integrated into swedish culture

Move to a better country. Norway and NL are less cucked right?

So that article indicates that the UK are the rats, and Polish are more conservative...right?

They were less promiscuous in their home country, UK whored them like it does their own people...

All girls crave big british cock

It's just science

I.. I... uh guh uhhh

IDK MAN SO MANY DICKS IDUNNO MAN WHICH ONE!!! TELL ME WHICH ONE DO I TAKE?! FAST!!!1

I assume you mean "Big Steve" the black guy? Never watched his stuff so I can't comment. Those swedes look pretty gay to me tho senpai

That's pretty rich coming from the good ol' US of A - the most degenerate country in the world and purveyor of 99% of the world's filth and degeneracy familia

Yeah.
He's got some decent videos.

Actually people mostly just like foreign accents because they think they sound sexy and different than what they are used to. If british men sounded the same as american men they would never get laid.

youtube.com/watch?v=cnGYspSrl6g
You don't have to cucked Sweden, you were once great(ish)

>never get laid
No its because we used to be k8ngs, and my dick mother fucker.
Seriously

.t 9inched

Prove it

Probably depends on the accent tho.

When American girls say they like British accents they mean like Hugh Grant and not "u fookin' wot m8 i'll fookin' wreck ya cunt"

Post your kik I'm not getting banned again

fuck trump

what do you mean "as ""swedish"" as possible"? there is no swedish identity

I'm northern English and the girls in FL and as well in minnesota were dripping wet when I spoke

You think I'm exaggerating

>implying it is not girth that matters

>u fookin' wot m8 i'll fookin' wreck ya cunt"
But i love cockney accents

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZkruzPr4bY

God i love refugees, they are all so kind. I welcome them to my home.
>2 days later
MY WIFE AND CHILDREN HAVE BEEN RAPED AND MURDERED FUCK WHAT DO I DO

Maybe that's true.

Maybe you're just good looking and they would find anything you do or say attractive.

I've never heard anyone say that they find scouse, mancunian or scottish accents sexy tho.

hey, whats up guys. it's PEWWWWWWWWWWDIEPIEEEEEEEE

uh k its
MaddieKelowna

best rp so far in this thread

I have both so it's good
I'm from Lancashire

Some thought I was Irish and even south African

De vita européer kommer att bli en minoritet och det är bra!

please be bait

"It's really our western culture's fault that they are displaced in the first place."

>open Sup Forums folder
>crtl+f 'swe'
pic related

I want to kill myself, someone deleted my hentai folder :CCCCCCCCCC

PREP THE BULL

Du tronar på minnen från fornstora dar,
då ärat Ditt namn flög över jorden.
Jag vet att Du är och Du blir vad Du var.
Ja, jag vill leva jag vill dö i Norden.
Ja, jag vill leva jag vill dö i Norden.
youtube.com/watch?v=7YGrIvYAsOA

>rape me
>and i'll apologize.

how did i do?

I TAKE BLACK DICK IN MY ASS EVERY DAY, ALSO THEY FUCK MY FAMILY WHILE I WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=Gday7YXbrHE niggers

Pretty much this. When I was in Eastern Europe chicks digged the American thing.

Accent. I'd marry a British woman in an instant because that fucking family of accents gets my dick diamond hard.

Even her yelling at me would get me hard from that fucking accent.

British men are ripped muscular SEX GOD'S who secrete pheromones through their skin causing all women within a 10 mile radius to collectively orgasm
American "men" cannot compete

you guys are racist. you should try bbc, it makes you more tolerant

Yea, like this.

>röstar MP 2018

HOLY SHIT HE WASNT LYING its fucking massive

I just got mangled by a truck

>FIKA FIKA FIKA

nope. there is no such thing as "swedishness", or "swedish identity". Anyone who says any differently is a bigot and a racist.

as long as they're black and have a third world accent.

>tfw you arent sure if sven is being ironic or the marxist indocrination is so deep thats hes too far gone to ever come back

*Eats Swedish meatballs for lunch then listens to Opeth in the car while driving to Ikea*

I'm 100% sure he's ironic. No one can be that retarded.

kys nigger-lovers

>the state of sweden

I'm already Swedish as fuck, I live in a pathetically small apartment filled with cheap IKEA furniture with incredibly high rent in fear of the niggers in the streets below

Women love brits the same reason I dated a british woman 3-4 years ago. She liked my accent.

this is true. "swedishness" only creates an unwelcoming and hostile environment for our immigrant friends. we must accommodate their culture. it's the only way.

daily reminder it isn't gay if you're the girl

Wow this thread is boring. My wife's coffee is more entertaining than this thread. Brb gotta go fuck the refugee hiding behind my house.

ayy

Guys, I am 100% serious. there is no such thing as "Swedishness". I trust that our politicians know what they are doing. I know that they have the interests of the people at heart.

Is she saying shes not interested in politics and is voting for green party or w/e its in sweden ?

yes

does she prefer her coffee black?

ye

Everyone knows that you're not suppose to have sex with your wife.

thats so racist and inconsiderate. refugees are people too. its not fun to joke about them. you are a racist and a bigot. since the US caused war in the middle east, you should take them in and give them shelter.

what would you say if your house was bombed? you would also run for your life and seek shelter. i dont blame the refugees fleeing to europe. we have money, we have security. we have everything. it is our duty to help them. the refugees are not the problem. the racists and bigots are halting integration efforts.