Real talk doe, DPRK military officers have the swaggest look compared to any others RIGHT NOW in the world

Real talk doe, DPRK military officers have the swaggest look compared to any others RIGHT NOW in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/in-motion/384849-pyongyang-parade-north-korea/
youtube.com/watch?v=I4hJ-_Sq8fU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like they only have one size.

I wonder what all those medals ammount to

If NK hasn't done anything impressive or real in decades then how are they all so decorated? These guys are "officers" because they kiss ass and carry notepads to scribble down what that little nut rambles about all day

What a joke of a country

Great Glorious Victory for Arduous Struggle Against the Imperialist Achievement Medal.

manlet army

>wrinkled pants

Not a bad aesthetic tbqh

I believe the General Staff is not allowed to fraternize with each other as another measure to prevent a coup from being formulated. Everything is extremely centralized.

Looks like a troop of marching Ewoks.

>real talk doe

stop speaking like a nigger.

they look like children in suits

All gonna burn

>poorly fitted uniforms
>tons of medals despite never having served in any kind of conflict
Embarassing desu

ok

The uniforms would look good if they were tailored and not one sized. The wrinkled pants and long sleeves on the jackets make the officers look rather goofy.

top kek fucking manlets

>uniforms covered in giant fucking medals when country hasn't had any sort of military engagement in decades upon decades

Literally 1950's era Soviet surplus.

How short do you think they are?
5'3, 160 cm?
5'4 max.

Nothing beats this.

160cm. They're all fucking starved on one piece of bread each day.

Bunch of manlets but I'm jelly they probably each have a 10/10 Korean goddess sucking their 1 inch dicks every night.

I like

Only used by ceremonial units though, should re-issue to the entire army and try and bring back some pride.

The average size has dropped by about 5-10 cm in the past 50 years or so

>what about Chile?

That parade looks like CGI.

rt.com/in-motion/384849-pyongyang-parade-north-korea/

> nation wracked with famine and starvation
> military officers are fat, doughy and schlumpy
> fat slopes in poorly tailored suits w/ bellhop stripe on leg and 10 lbs of medals for helping kim jong un set up his steam account
> oversized hats they think conceals their shrimpy manlet height of less than 5 feet
> all wearing elevator shoes
> swaggest

your status:
Roasted.

I thought the same thing, mainly the part with green cars at 0:25 mark and then the tanks at 0:50.

There is something fishy about the shadows, it have this "unreal" feel like it's a 60fps cutscene. I don't know how to explain.

The rest of the footage seems real.

where my navy bois at

>Achievement unlocked: Unlock all achivements

Holy shit those capes are badass.

Who invented the suit and tie again?

angry little men

kek

What a man

Pretentious as fuck

Why does everything about them have to be so absurd? How many medals can you fit on those jackets.
>HIGHLY
>DECORATED

>ow many medals can you fit on those jackets.
All of them.

>the entire nork officer corps spends their days following Kim around and taking notes

>ALL THE MEDALS!

Why do they do that weird hop march?

fun size

Look at all those medals. The only thing you need to stop North Korea is one really strong magnet.

why are they looking like dwarfes? i mean, how tall are these guys on average? 5'11"? they look comedy small to me

Each accounts for 10 blowjobs delivered to the glorious leader.

>CUZ THAT'S WHAT FIERCE FIGHTERS DO

Samefag army

Fapping.

They fought in the Korean war, perhaps?

Not some intimidating when you realize that they're all 4'11"

They look like american soldiers

>EVEN ON FUCKING ROLLERCOASTERS!

Holy shit, that might actually deflect bullets.

>+1 to armour save

Massachusetts State police and the Chilean army have the best uniforms.

forgot pic

Bout to drop the most fire nuke of 2017

I like how in every single picture about NK the glorious leader looks like an incompetent pig

Dumbest hats in the universe.

What OP is wearing right now.

On the contrary it's somewhat hilarious seeing him with only the party pin, the first over the top fetish with medals, that I can remember, in modern world is one of the later USSR party secretaries - Brezhnev, he had a ton, and especially the most highest honour medal than anyone else (the yellow star)

>former marine
>No health insurance
Either he cancelled his TriCare (which is fucking stupid) or his dishonorably discharged (in which case fuck him)

>They fought in the Korean war, perhaps?

That war happened over 60 years ago. Most of those generals are not that old.

They get medals for "commands" held, ceremonies attended, years of service, parades attended and other non combat related bullshit.

I'd be willing to bet half of those jackets are oversized because they came off dead / exiled officers and they're too cheap to just make new ones.

True story:, those medals are 1cm in diameter.

Yes, our enemy is 4' tall.

Why has that one guy not got the red trim on his uniform?

to look taller

Because he is homosexual. It's required by law.

Oh what the fuck

He would actually be intimidating if he wasn't an obese goofus.

Brezhnevs eyebrows alone deserve all the medals

Jesus Frog-fucking Christ.

Brezhnev was a retard. He awarded himself medals for no reason and got the hero of the soviet union medal for his birthday kek.

no wonder they revoked his awards after he died

Too much cheese Dear Leader.

This. Idiots ITT are laughing at the "medals" when it reality it's compact bulletproof armor covering the most vital areas. Extremely cost effective

They would if the werent senile old manlets

Tell me how former Marines (not retired) can get TriCare.

It'd be hilarious if they charged in battle with all the medals on, they probably have a rule to pick and put them back on if they fall to ground, would make for hilarious encounters

Most people don't know but his passing was on another level of Soviet fuck-ups

>Brezhnev dies
>Funeral ceremony is to be held
>Of course shown state-wide on national TV, everyone, and I mean everyone watching, abroad too
>For some reason 2 instead of regular 4 guys are set to lower the casket into the grave (or maybe it were 2 as normal)
>Brezhnev is of course a big guy, plus all the medals prolly in the casket with him
>Too heavy
>Despite their best tries, the great leader gets dropped with a rather huge thump, hitting the bed of the grave rather loudly
>Some say, that symbollically it signaled the beginning of the end of USSR

Forgot the video, great banter from the commentator as well

youtube.com/watch?v=I4hJ-_Sq8fU

Was going to post marines but user beat me to it. /thread

He's an officer. Also what said.

Officer vs enlisted you dumb fuck. The same reason his cover is different and his rank is on his shoulders instead of his arm.

Perception check failed.

That's an officer's uniform. The others are enlisted.

Manlet armed Force?

When you transition to the reserves you keep your insurance. Unless this guy is actually counting his 4 reserve as "service"

why do they have so many medals when they havent done shit?

>no medals on pants and hat

They are service medals. Most nations put a stripe on the lower sleeve of the formal uniform for each year of service, the DPRK gives you a medal instead. The different colors/designs are for time in a particular rank and some are for multiple years. Dude in the center has been a Command Officer for 30-40+ years. Given how often they get executed i wouldn't laugh, that dude has seen some serious shit.

They are deliberately tailored to be baggy, seriously. Back during the famine the government made propaganda about everyone sharing in the suffering so the entire military command immediately started making themselves look as skinny as possible and the style stuck.

Yeah it's weird

KEK

No health care = DD

+3 DT, +5 speech Nork generals uniform

Damn look at all those medals they got for killing yanky pigs

Who'd want to be a lanklet?

They could at least get some better fitting suits. Looks like they got theirs from the Trump Collection.

>from the West Canada's prime minister Mr Trudeau